Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Camera Shake is disabled the Field of View shift on Void Sling is removed. 

Speaking of this:

Have you guys thought of a means to remove recoil shake? I've heard that causes nausea in some players as well, and given the multi-piece appearance of the reticle, I can see moving or jittering the aim dot instead of the entire screen looking pretty darn organic and with less nausea induction. (And it would probably look less ridiculous than people being able to spin the camera all the way to firing over their head or, better, managing to bend over backwards and fire at their feet. Somehow.)

EDIT: Also, while I'm thinking of this: There was a bug before that applied energy colours of the arrow to Kiteer arrow trails with the Nataruk (if not other bows). That meant I could have a black-energy Nataruk, for less visual noise, but maintain a visible energy trail for the arrow. Is there any way we might be able to have something like that back? Like to customize arrow trail colours via the arrow customization, instead of lumping everything under "bow". May be helpful for explosive weapons, e.g.

EDIT2:

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Flare being able to completely strip Profit-Taker’s shields in one cast.

• Applied the same logic with Magnetic Flare that is used for other bosses (Eidolons and Ropalolyst for example), since completely stripping Shields in a single Magnetic Flare cast removes a large portion of certain gameplay mechanics in these fights. 

Does this mean that Magnetic Flare does affect the shields of those bosses, but at a lesser scale? Or is it intended to be negated for those cases? Could be very interesting if the former, but I'd understand the latter being more intended.

Welp I suppose the Nekros speeding up progression is now an early adopter bonus lol. Anyway, great the operators getting more survivability. Mobility still feels kinda bad, but I'm still not used to Void Sling speed. Faster just to Archwing in open worlds now, and a bit too slow for me to react to things that I used to use Void Dash to react to. I'm sure I'll find some place for it outside the required fights at some point. 

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an unintended extra cooldown going from Operator to Warframe and back, caused by the ‘Opening Slam’ Focus node. 

I'm either not noticing the change or It wasn't fixed, there still is a cooldown for transference and any "transference in" arcanes are still delayed

I tested the health increase but magus vigor isn't working right

I have enduring tides + magus vigor and I should have 2850 health but I only get 1650

Which (350 + 600) + 200% = 2850

Unless I am doing something wrong here, that should be the correct health

EDIT: I am an idiot ignore this

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the slight Field of View shift when using Void Sling from 0.5 to 0.2 to address reports of base Field of View inducing nausea. Additionally, when Camera Shake is disabled the Field of View shift on Void Sling is removed. 

Please add an option for players to go back to how it was before this change. IMO with this change void sling looks way less smooth, and I dont want to have to use screen shake just to make it look smooth. Screen shake is literally disgusting and is what causes nausea when everyone spams AOE weapons now and the game is full of things that trigger screen shake. anyways thats just my 2 cents

4 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Deleting comments about how bad void sling is doesn't fix the problem.

Which comments got deleted???? Should be something to bring up with @Digressive if you think a comment is being unfairly deleted. Most of the stuff being deleted I have seen have been people going way off topic or just being plain rude towards others.

Still seeing plenty of posts about feedback and criticism being present, there is just a lot of new posts that tend to push the older ones down though.

24 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for the bounty/zariman mission fixes.

But where are the news about reverting void sling to void dash and nerfing the eximus overshields cc immunity?

unknown.png

Void Sling is better then Void Dash it just need certain tweaks and improvements

@[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update appreciate it greatly. Any knowledge on what is being done to address the below?

• Voidplumes
    • There's an odd interaction where you have to slide back and forth over the VP? This is insanely dangerous in combat especially right after nuking an Angel.
    • Squad wide pickups going to be an option?
  • Railjack Mods
    • Row two, second slot's mod is being ejected regardless of Plexus capacity. I've tried both over/under -ranked mods as well as mods which fit the exact amount. Type also does not seem to matter
  • Warframe Mods
    • While swapping between mod loadouts previously equipped mods seem to disappear.
  • Railjack
    • Specifically in Orphic missions, Excal umbra seems to pick the most idiotic places to find himself lost causing you to be stuck in operator form and unable to leave

Thanks Again!

Vexx

I appreciate the changes and fixes. However:

Umbra still has broken transfer (you get sent back where umbra is insteqd of umbra to you)

Entering into operator while playing umbra disables certain abilities (exalted blade, gloom, etc), making using operator abilities pointles, since by the time you return to umbra and activate the abilities again, operator buffs have ran out.

Teshin door on earth relay has still an invisible wall

3 минуты назад, CephalonSinisite сказал:

I'm either not noticing the change or It wasn't fixed, there still is a cooldown for transference and any "transference in" arcanes are still delayed

same , delays are there. Weird lingering sounds effects after transference are still there.

Just now, Vexxius said:

Railjack Mods

• Row two, second slot's mod is being ejected regardless of Plexus capacity. I've tried both over/under -ranked mods as well as mods which fit the exact amount. Type also does not seem to matter

This is a known issue

18 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for the bounty/zariman mission fixes.

But where are the news about reverting void sling to void dash and nerfing the eximus overshields cc immunity?

unknown.png

I believe it adds a nice challenge to the mix of gameplay, and long overdue. Seems as though many are under the illusion that it should be reverted, but more so that individuals have grown so used to hyper-powered mechanics (more so void dash) in that the retaliation against the void sling is more of a loss of spoiled comfort than a loss of necessary power. Nevertheless, it's fun to see the stark contrast of opinions through the forums and external media regarding the change, and even funnier when some polarize the notion (such as void dash revert or increase CC blocking and more focus on guns, for two examples) like it's the next major update. Personally I'm not for the extremes and although I'll miss the flexibility of the pre-Angel update for eximi and void dash, I do enjoy the more "fluid/natural" feeling of the operator (and perhaps more lore synthesized) as well as the challenge to the player to mix ability and gun/blade regarding the Eximi' "mini-mini-boss" style and danger.

Bountys matchmaking is still broken and not fixed after so many hotfixes... please give it some attention... can't join or host any public bounty on any map... always end up alone... everything else works fine, even free roam map pairs me with people, BUT BOUNTYS DO NOT! no matter how many times i try or wait or switch to different map or bounty...

Congratulations DE! Finally good changes. Although obviously several things still need to be polished (such as the questionable anti-CC of the Eximus). But really at this point it seems incredible to me that you have done something that is conceptually good.

Since you're talking about Tenno, also make sure to balance the Vazarin and Naramon schools a bit better as they're pretty much useless compared to Madurai, Unauri and Zenurik.

And I would really love to go from Warframe to Operator a little faster still. (It is noticeable that it is faster now, but it still takes a considerable time and is still somewhat uncomfortable.)

il y a 15 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Zariman Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Decreased the required amount of Vitoplast Globules needed in the ‘Collect X Large Vitoplast Globules’ Zariman Bounty challenges from 5/10/15/20/100/150/250 to 4/6/8/10/75/100/200.

That's better but still meh. Nothing to compete with the exterminate bounty. Plus the large vitoplast that can drop when killing some special enemies are not taken into account. Maybe you could balance things ? Like make the bounties that take more time more rewarding ? So far, I'm just waiting for rotations to put an exter on the right bounty because all the others are useless for the time they require. Seriously... "get 9 Argozene canisters", "close 9 void ruptures" etc. Well, I better do an endless to get 3 rewards for the same thing, and wait for my exter to go bounty.

Fix about "previous/next ability" on operator not able to select transference when ? If you add abilities, make sure to do things that are compatible with the controls you already added. Same about necramech on transference, I signaled it more than a year ago. Also, fix "previous/next ability" so it can be working with tranq rifle/fishing spear.

Same about "use selected ability" not triggering transference out when you are down.
Fix those darn controls. If they are not to be used anymore, delete them, else ensure the support.

1 hour ago, Nox_Terminus said:

There are some other minor bugs to squash.

All of the Vasero Sekhara's are placed incorrectly behind the right shoulder of virtually all shoulder armors. Exception being the Kuva Tireg and Zevokk shoulder pieces.

Vasero still not fixed... third hotfix... 

B6umjSd.png

Archived