Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.7

[DE]Megan

Any word on further adjustments to Naramon? It functionally has only 1 passive because Affinity Spike does nothing for in-mission progress or survival; there are no buffs, perks or abilities that trigger on affinity gain beyond syndicate weapons. The common suggestion is to fuse old Zenurik's Inner Might (Heavy attack efficiency) into Affinity Spike, turning it into "Inner Spike". Thanks.

When will CC abilities be useful once again with arbitrat-- err eximus units completely ignoring CC effects ala arbitration drones? I absolutely despise running arbitration missions because of this garbage. Now I am despising running pretty much any mission because of the CC Invulnerability  basically cheating for the AI.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Kuva Trokarian’s Transference disrupting bubbles not functioning in back to back missions in the Zariman. 

Kuva Trokarian can cause the "moonwalking" bug with your Warframes, especially as a Cilent. When you are doing something like parkouring (Bullet Jumping, rolling, etc.) into their bubbles, it can cause the aforementioned bug. Said bug will make it so that your frame can't do anything aside from parkour and using the menu.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Void Sling Changes: 

• Decreased the time it takes for Void Sling’s end point to reach its max distance. 

• Increased the overall velocity of slinging to the end point. 

This is much better, thank you. Can transference get the same treatment please?

Though it is sad that it can't yeet enemies like dash could.

1 minute ago, Gaxxian said:

Do u like it? Why?

I have no opinion on it, but I have seen people on this forum (and elsewhere) say they like it, even preferring it over Void Dash.

So unless you're going to launch into conspiratorial accusations that all such persons are DE plants, you have to admit that the statement "no one likes it" is false.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Health and Energy Leech Eximus units will no longer create their leeching zones to attack players they cannot see

• This was allowing them to attack through objects, now they will only create their leeching zones when they can see the target they are trying to attack. Note that they will still try to predict your movement if they catch a glimpse of you! 

hell-yeah-snoop-dogg.gif

Warframe just Got Alil Bit Better 👍 !!!

15 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Wait, NO! This was a good feature. Why is this being removed?

Because doing 1mil+ hits, rapidly, and with multishot, was just a teeny weeny bit OP 🤣

Was fun while it lasted, but yeah. Deeeefinitely not working as intended lol.

20 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Wait, NO! This was a good feature. Why is this being removed?

I just tested it in the Simulacrum. I'm still easily able to proc all three stacks of Overwhelming Attrition even after the "nerfs". 

16 minutes ago, pharambe said:

Thanks for the update.

2 eximus at the same time for a solo player or 4 in a full squad is not challenging for experienced players. Can it be uncapped like before for steel path endurance mission ? Like after 20min ? It will not bother other people who rush missions and other people who enjoy long endless mission.

Absolutely not! It was total chaos when it was uncapped. Not all of us enjoy playing the game with the utmost meta cheese builds. 

Archived