Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.9

[DE]Danielle

hace 1 minuto, sapphicReprobate dijo:

Gonna be honest, you kinda just sound really bitter that they're responding to the complaints at all, posting things like this.

Read between the lines, pal. They already gave a response to all the feedback they have received so far and even made a post for it. I may not agree with their current ideas to give a solution, but I must respect their decisions for now. They are not ignoring the issue, just misinterpreting it and there's still time to decide. Applying more pressure on them will only make things worse or would you like to be someone looking for a solution while 300K people are breathing on your neck? We must be patient here, like reasonable & mature people, not kids. They already made some nice tweaks to Void Sling and who knows, maybe it can be better than VD after some more adjustments. Just let them work in peace for God's sake.

I am facing this issue where the operator equipped with the protovyre ephmera has a black coating/energy over the hair and body. Also, the ephemera does not show up when in operator mode on Cetus, Fortuna etc. Not sure if anyone else is facing this :/

Still no fix for the inability to use "previous/next ability" to select transference after selecting another ability in operator, nor in necramech, nor to use it to transference out when downed. Been reported since 31.5.3, every time in every thread, and still nothing. Necramech bug has more than 1 year. Just fix it please.

still no fix for the overlay map all the time resetting to normal minimap in spite of having the option set to always use overlay map. each time going from hub to mission/open world or vice versa, when touching the exit volume in missions, etc... this is really jarring and come on guys, this is broken since about cetus release -.-

pls, buff the drop chance of zariman weapons: hesper, alternox, aeloak. is insane do 20+ runs to get bad/useless weapons, if they were good, i wouldn't complain, but they aren't, unless you buff them, alternox for example is a joke

Pls also take a look at the Camera-Rotation not changing to the actual one when Transfering from Operator back to Titania-Razorwing-Form. It just Rotates the Camera the way Titania looked last and makes you face a wall, even when you ran away the other direction as the operator.

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

I still cant equip syndicate sigils on nova, everytime i put them on the back, going out and back in arsenal unequips it

From Danielle earlier: "Known issue that should be fixed in the next update ! Its related to your Conclave loadouts - Current workaround is to swap your Conclave loadout to a Warframe you aren't using in PVE. Sigils should stick then. "

Thanks for the patch. Sadly no fix for whatever has happened to Void Dash, it went all feeble, slow, clumsy and weak, could you take a look, as it's a massive buzzkill. Sling some love its way, eh?

Also, there seems to be a problem with transferring in and out of frames now- there's a completely pointless delay. Also a buzz kill. Operator feels like utter mehsauce to play now and is best avoided until forced by stray mechanics.

Operator is neither fun nor useful any more, please hurry with the fix. More advanced players who learned to use their operator somewhat are now missing a large part of the game that they used to enjoy.

3 minutes ago, Deekkru said:

From Danielle earlier: "Known issue that should be fixed in the next update ! Its related to your Conclave loadouts - Current workaround is to swap your Conclave loadout to a Warframe you aren't using in PVE. Sigils should stick then. "

Yeah it worked now, i have no idea why conclave is causing this bug haha

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

could you make the combo efficiency build good again ? you killed it by removing the combo efficiency from Zenuric...

(no combo efficiency in the focus -> not reach 90% with 1 mod -> we need 2 mod instead of 1, or a riven with high disposition to make it work)

exemple of solution : 

Make that Focus Energy give 80% combo efficiency (instead of 40% ; 100%->90% with the old Inner Might) , and Reflex Coil 90% combo efficiency (instead of 60% ; 120%->90% with the old Inner Might)

to make them viable without the removed Inner Might.

Why not faster combo gain? I've tried melee from Angel of Zariman update with few perks and it's very easy to get combos. I've once gotten 12 combos in Simulacrum vs 20 Gunners.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed Fulmin’s projectile explosion FX offset. 
  •  
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed a crazy muzzle flash FX on the Laetum. 
  •  

Still being blinded by the akarius explosion fx as client since I can't change the color. . . . . . . . . . .  . A fix to that would be nice if you are going to fix something like a flash FX despite the akarius explosion FX being considered " Low priority" yet fix a muzzle flash. 

Any word on fixing the akarius explosion fx as client??????????????????????????????????????? @[DE]Danielle???????????? It does not follow your custom energy color like every other explosion fx. 

il y a 5 minutes, quxier a dit :

Why not faster combo gain? I've tried melee from Angel of Zariman update with few perks and it's very easy to get combos. I've once gotten 12 combos in Simulacrum vs 20 Gunners.

because 50% combo efficiency is as good as 100% faster combo gain, and 90% combo efficiency is as good as 900% faster combo gain.

4 minutes ago, GKP_light said:

because 50% combo efficiency is as good as 100% faster combo gain, and 90% combo efficiency is as good as 900% faster combo gain.

With combo efficiency you have to keep using heavies*. Gaining combo faster will let you use heavies more.

* or use Naramon with decaying combos

I am guessing the Thrax still have guaranteed procs that aren't considered status procs for the purposes of status effect immunity and status effect effects. 

This doesn't bother me much but it is still seems like it is pretty annoying for those that have arcane nullifier equipped to not have to deal with the distortion effect on the HUD that a magnetic proc gives. So when a new unit comes out with a magnetic-like effect that has a 100% chance to proc this can become a bit problematic pretty fast. 

So getting this bug fixed and making sure that the attacks proc the magnetic status effect and having it be recognized as such I think should be a good idea to fix sooner rather than later. 

Archived