Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.9

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

We'd appreciate it if you would:
1- Bring void dash back, or make it co-exist with void sling, using jump mid-air for sling and void mode + jump for dash.
2- Remove transference delay.
3- Make captura available for dojo.

Thanks for the fixes.

^this but i'd say reverse it for pound 1. spam space for the more uncontrolled but faster dashing well void +jump gives us the slower but more controlled/accurate sling

For those who keep asking them to "bring back VD", you should refer to this post: 

Personally, I don't think that spamming the same complains everywhere on the forums will make things go faster, especially when is something that has been mentioned and discussed for months. This is crossing the toxicity line at this rate and I don't think that fits well in WF community.
Come On Wtf GIF by Jomboy Media

Edit: Thanks for fixing the Exterminate bug. It was annoying having to go all the way through the map looking for the Angel just because all enemies were camping at the elevator.

Thank you! Will there be a way for those of us that completed Zariman's Steep Path missions to get the rewards? Logged in after the fix dropped and loaded in and out of a relay, and I have yet to get an inbox message with the appropriate rewards for completion.6LSZs5x.png

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed a Sentinel equipped with the Ordis Sentinel Skin appearing too low when viewed in the Arsenal or in-game Market diorama. 
  • Fixed a Sentinel equipped with the Ordis Sentinel Skin following the player extremely closely. Level 500 clinger. 

Speaking of Sentinels, almost all of them but Dethcube (Prime) have their animations broken; there are no animations. Update 31.5 broke them, which also made Gara impossible to cast Splinter Storm onto your own Sentinel.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Known issue that should be fixed in the next update ! Its related to your Conclave loadouts - Current workaround is to swap your Conclave loadout to a Warframe you aren't using in PVE. Sigils should stick then. 

Wow, thanks, that worked. I didn't even know I had a Conclave loadout...

1 minute ago, Beryliberries said:

Thank you! Will there be a way for those of us that completed Zariman's Steep Path missions to get the rewards? Logged in after the fix dropped and loaded in and out of a relay, and I have yet to get an inbox message with the appropriate rewards for completion.

Hiya! We did put out a temp fix for this not too long ago but it does require a more robust code fix that we have coming in the next update - but fear not! That inbox is not lost forever. We will be running a script periodically between now and when we launch the next update to deliver them. 

the excalibur zato skin is still broken and replaces its helmet with the umbra one whenever i leave the arsenal, when is that going to be fixed, also, steel path is completed now but i didn't get an inbox message with the rewards so... we still have a problem with that.

5 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

For those who keep asking them to "bring back VD", you should refer to this post: 

Personally, I don't think that spamming the same complains everywhere on the forums will make things go faster, especially when is something that has been mentioned and discussed for months.
Come On Wtf GIF by Jomboy Media

Edit: Thanks for fixing the Exterminate bug. It was annoying having to all the way throught the map looking for the Angel just because all enemies were camping at the elevator.

Gonna be honest, you kinda just sound really bitter that they're responding to the complaints at all, posting things like this.

Please add an option to hire a female Red Veil Crew Members via Ticker/Fortuna. In all these years I've never seen one out there, but you can see them during the syndicate missions.

hace 16 minutos, [DE]Danielle dijo:
  • Added the Steel Path mission toggle to the Zariman Navigation located in the Chrysalith. 

can u guys add this Steel Path toggle option/button for the other open worlds? pls and ty 4 the hotfix

6 minutes ago, Teletric said:

Helios' animations appear to be broken.

5 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

All of them but Dethcube (Prime). Proof that you talk smack to the Cube, you get Deth.

Known issue :) Will be fixed in the near future. 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hiya! We did put out a temp fix for this not too long ago but it does require a more robust code fix that we have coming in the next update - but fear not! That inbox is not lost forever. We will be running a script periodically between now and when we launch the next update to deliver them. 

Thank you so much! Cheers!

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you give me more details on how they are broken? :) 

I equipped the ordis skin to Oxylus and its default skin is totally goofed up. It has no animations and the mount points for attachments are not synced correctly at all. It looks to be directly related to the new Ordis skin because I have never seen the issue before ol' clinger got introduced.

could you make the combo efficiency build good again ? you killed it by removing the combo efficiency from Zenuric...

(no combo efficiency in the focus -> not reach 90% with 1 mod -> we need 2 mod instead of 1, or a riven with high disposition to make it work)

exemple of solution : 

Make that Focus Energy give 80% combo efficiency (instead of 40% ; 100%->90% with the old Inner Might) , and Reflex Coil 90% combo efficiency (instead of 60% ; 120%->90% with the old Inner Might)

to make them viable without the removed Inner Might.

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I equipped the ordis skin to Oxylus and its default skin is totally goofed up. It has no animations and the mount points for attachments are not synced correctly at all. It looks to be directly related to the new Ordis skin because I have never seen the issue before ol' clinger got introduced.

Known issue :) Will be fixed in the near future. 

Would be nice if Gyre was given some survivability, her damage and area potential aren't nearly good enough to justify her total lack of survivability.   A glass cannon without the cannon, is just glass. 

I can imagine a hold-cast feature on her abilities where she 'charges' up a stronger version of her effects.  Like a 1 that's larger but only 1 is out at a time instead of 3.   Charging 4 could cause more potent lightning, making up for the massive nerf y'all gave it.    Charging 3 could make it give shields on crits or something. 

Archived