Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

/profile (playername here) stats and stuff - also an Average Cipher Time question.

(PSN)Poestis

Hello Everybody!

First of all, I am chatting with Region on PS, we were comparing the STATS in our profiles when we looked up "Average Cipher Time"... Does anybody know if this stat includes USED Ciphers, [auto breach] mod, or the Helminth ability Perspicacity?  Nobody knew, and this is sort of thing that is kind of hard to look up?

Okay anyway, everybody who is major fan/player of Warframe knows of Reb's dedication to showing the GLOBAL stats on every level via Devstreams.  This is always great, every time but it misses the mark when it comes to PERSONAL ENGAGEMENTS and up to date profile stats for players this day and age.
so, I have a few other thoughts about the PROFILE STATS that could be added/listed because I for one, and many other players who I play with, always love to look up peoples stats via /profile

• HOW many Formas has this player used?!?  Oh man, I know I am not the only one who would LOVE this stat.  (Think I counted over 400 just in my secondary weapons, not counting deleted, non prime weapons.)
  • Rivens player currently has
  • Rivens player has obtained total
  • Total Liches taken down
  • Total Sisters of Parvos taken down
  • AHEM 8 player Raid stats.. yeah, I said it, thought I heard whisperer them coming back someday.
  • Previous history with Syndicates?   (I know some of us have switched back and forth multiple times to get things.. twice for me.  Yeah this is not a big thing)
  • (Comment from region)Stats on total Host Migration 😅.
  • Amount of times killed by other player with Rad procs (thanks void lasers and lich/sisters rad floor....).
  • Argon Crystal dissipation total (or the collection of other certain resources in general?).
  • ANYTHING other players here could comment to suggest that could be a Warframe stat!  SO COMMENT!

I've been debating this with myself to post thoughts on this for awhile now.  I think the time is right,  I DEFINITELY want that Forma one... but that being said, all the other ones are just up in the air, ideas I have thought of at one point in time (except regions).  Some would work with DE's systems they already got in place, hopefully some were not forgotten (can't be tracked like that anymore, I don't know).  Also,  PLEASE, move all the old events (OPERATION SCORES) that no body is ever going to do anymore to the bottom (currently at the top), I'm sure newer players read that and go "OOooOOOo when is that coming back around..."  I've been asked about it at least twice if not more times.

-Bauchie Poestis

P.S.  IF IT has Flappy Zephyr and Wyrmius, then please really consider some of these suggestions.

How many Kubrow and Kavats a player has sent to the Lotus "Farm/Ranch!"
Highest Instance of Damage?
Amount of Wildlife Captured?
Amount of Wildlife killed?

I'd really like the Sisters and Lich tally myself. Argon Crystal and Forma might be self inflicted emotional damage though... 

Also I am not certain, but between a few friends of mine that play, we concluded that Ciphers do not count to you profile average on Hacking. We had one friend that started to use a lot of Ciphers, about the time they started playing, and usually avoided (manually, so like Sorties) it when they could, because they were bad at it, and one that didn't, but still needed two Ivara (one for MR and the other for Helminth) and the latter still had a better time, even though they would always do them, even the longer versions. 

Though, that being said, if such stats matter to a player, you could probably warp such a stat, by using Ciphers on hard hacking, but solving the fast/easy ones. 

• Number of times fell into a pit
  • Number of times fell out of the map completely
  • Number of support tickets
  • Longest ship wiggle loading screen
  • Number of times suffered three host migrations in one mission
  • Number of people blocked
  • Number of people blocking
  • Number of times had 99%+ of kills in a full squad
  • Number of times had 99% of damage and less than 1% of kills in a mission.
  • Number of times had less than 100% of kills  or damage while solo
  • Longest capture mission
  • Percentage of game time spent idling in relay
  • Percentage of game time spent in Simulacrum
  • Percentage of game time spent in Appearance screens
  • Percentage of cosmetics owned
  • Total number of characters typed in Regional chat

• % of "First at extraction" in missions
  • Number of face->wall as Titania with a random Volt in the squad
  • % of missions with at least 1 random Wukong in the squad
  • Number of defensive missions abandoned with a Limbo in the squad
  • Number of mobs 'probed' with tentacle weapons/abilities
  • Number of alarms triggered in failed spy sorties
  • Number of Tenno kills in radiation sorties
  • Maximum distance to defense objective on mission failure
  • Number of formaing over already forma'ed slot
  • Number of missions with Clem (weekly, specter, specter from squadmate)
  • Number of Stalker kills without a Broken War blueprint drop
  • Fastest The Sergeant run
  • Number of personal The Sergeant kills in 4-Tenno squads
  • Number of Alad V disruption missions before turning off his voice in options so you can hear the $*"£& demolysts
  • Number of times Tyl Regor told you how excited he was getting
  • Number of times Lotus reminded you to not forget the reactant
  • Number of times you speedrun Titania'ed the capture and actually forgot about the reactant

Forma count would be cool. I'd like to know how much forma I've used. 

It would also be cool if they fixed the bug where adding a forma to a frame resets you xp until you surpass the displayed xp on profile screen. Having a combined total xp for frames that you have multiple copies of would be nice too.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Poestis said:

Hello Everybody!

First of all, I am chatting with Region on PS, we were comparing the STATS in our profiles when we looked up "Average Cipher Time"... Does anybody know if this stat includes USED Ciphers, [auto breach] mod, or the Helminth ability Perspicacity?  Nobody knew, and this is sort of thing that is kind of hard to look up?

well, i know that cipher stat is new within the last 2-3 years because before i came back to the game it used to just say "Average hacking time" and it combined hack times with cipher times so it was around 3 seconds for me which i always laughed at because i know it takes me around 8 seconds to fully hack properly. I don't have the game open right now so i can't see if there's actually both stats, however, i would imagine it's only the used cipher times. I'm assuming this because both the Helminth and [auto breach] mods are able to be used in sorties indicating they function separate from ciphers in terms of how they were coded. A cipher might be like  'function cipher() if(sortie==mission){don't_work();}else{hack(); log_time()}' wheras an auto breach/helminth could look like 'function breach() {wait(2s); hack(); log_time()}'

they could use the same timer but my guess is they don't because they function slightly differently. Also, as far as a I know the auto breach mechanic always takes the same amount of time so why would it actually need to record how long it takes?

On 2022-05-19 at 3:08 AM, FishMcCool said:
  • Number of face->wall as Titania with a random Volt in the squad

Smack smack smack okay how do I get out of this corner?!

Wait I'm not in a corner I'm inside the wall

Can this get tracked separately for Wisp as well?

On 2022-05-19 at 3:08 AM, FishMcCool said:
  • Number of defensive missions abandoned with a Limbo in the squad

Quit rate: 100%

On 2022-05-19 at 1:44 AM, Tiltskillet said:
  • Longest capture mission

I would think this would be one of the first capture missions, Syndicate missions finding all the medallions, or Steel Path missions waiting for Acolyte lol...   I would almost be a better stat for shortest not longest.

On 2022-05-20 at 8:04 PM, Voltage said:

@(PSN)PoestisIf you want unique profile stats, in the meantime, you can contact DE Customer Support and request your GDPR data on your account. It has everything, including a trade log. It's a messy text file but there are some pretty cool bits in there (mine from 6 months ago):

you average 3 logins per day everyday for the last 7 years if im reading this right, thats wild. Also 226p average trade value is nuts too. I'm guessing thats mainly inflated because of expensive rivens? i can see why account security says "suspicious" almost looks like an account being shared or donated an insane amount of plat. Thats also an insane amount of credits (i have seen more though). Most endoed items? what does that mean? did u rank up those mods to full and sell them all? or is it how many duplicates you have that u could sell for endo?

4 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

you average 3 logins per day everyday for the last 7 years if im reading this right, thats wild. Also 226p average trade value is nuts too. I'm guessing thats mainly inflated because of expensive rivens? i can see why account security says "suspicious" almost looks like an account being shared or donated an insane amount of plat. Thats also an insane amount of credits (i have seen more though). Most endoed items? what does that mean? did u rank up those mods to full and sell them all? or is it how many duplicates you have that u could sell for endo?

The trades are probably in the top end, but I'm no way close to the top. It's crazy how much Platinum can come from trading. I've logged in atleast once per day most days since I started playing, so the extras are probably restarts, aborts, going out and coming home, idk. Most Endo'd is probably converting something into Endo. "Suspicious" is a state actually many players have that nobody has a clue what it means. When I got my data, my suspicious date was actually a date in the future lol (this data is 7 months old now). As for Credits that is actually my low. I had more Credits but spent them to increase Gross Income because DE hasn't fixed how Gross Income is calculated (it omits mission rewards including Akkad, Raids, The Index, Sorties, etc.).

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The trades are probably in the top end, but I'm no way close to the top. It's crazy how much Platinum can come from trading.

for that amount of platinum traded though i would have expected a lot more trades to accomplish it. Majority of my trades are 10-50p. You average 226 so u might also have 10-50p trades but if thats the case then you have also had 1-10k plat trades plenty of times which is the part if find wild.

3 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

for that amount of platinum traded though i would have expected a lot more trades to accomplish it. Majority of my trades are 10-50p. You average 226 so u might also have 10-50p trades but if thats the case then you have also had 1-10k plat trades plenty of times which is the part if find wild.

Yeah that is mostly Rivens and expensive mods. I also sold a Primed Chamber for 65,000 once, an Artax for 20,000, a Vectis for 16,000 or so, and that all inflates the average. I wouldn't look too hard into it. What I find more crazy is how much I have spent.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

What I find more crazy is how much I have spent.

lol ya. personally id estimate im close to 100k, of that probably 10k on forma, a bunch on ayatan sculptures, some rivens, classic fashion frame, and usually the last 1-2 parts of a prime release so i don't have to farm every single piece every time xD i know in the last month i spent 1k on forma because i didn't buy anything else in that time lol

Archived