Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 16 PSA: Game Connectivity issues + Websites down (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

XBox, just came out of a mission that reversed six levels on the frame, once in the orbiter a message that no missions possible due to an update and to relaunch the launcher to download the update, which initially sat at connecting for a while and then a message to check for a newer version.  Restarted Warframe and now just stuck at connecting, restarted the XBox, same issue.

Website for soulframe still not letting me sign up, exactly like it was previously described by other players.
However, I likely won't forget how to write ODE SKY ;)
I'll wait for updates and keep up the good work. The universe (and now nature's souls...?) depend on it 

What a terrible way to finish a great weekend .. but my big complaint DE is the Steel Essence farming with any of my clan or friends with the Resource Booster event was a total screw up.. All last week we farm SE to get back into the hang of it, no problems AND the SE drops stayed on the ground for at least 4-5mins, but this weekend in any squad we all found SE just vanishing before 2:30 mins.. no warnings just gone from the map.  We have been waiting to farm this stuff for the Resource Booster event weekend for damn near 2 years!!  and today it got worse, SE disappearing for us as early as 1 minute after drop and no warning flashing.  So it was back to solo runs for all of us but now of course we all are getting "Could not update account Info. retrying in ..." and its just retrying constantly.. 160 SE just for me in the run lost !!  and now we have what 10 hrs left and we cant run the missions because the accounts dont update!!  .. crazy stuff you make us wait for 2 years then its a screw the pooch day ..  Highly disappointed guys, you really should rerun the resource booster event next weekend and fix the SE staying on the ground for the 5 minutes, (in squads not just solo), as per your 30.5 update notes.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

10:05 PM ET Update:

We are looking stable on all fronts now! Thank you all for your patience. 

You are aware that launcher still keeps us in a "searching for update" loop - do you? =)

Servers completely dead, stayed up all night to farm resources and now can't even make use of the event. I hope it gets extended a day or redone next week with all of the server issues today, after all it's not the first time today.

i can connect and get a reply with around 45 ms

www.warframe.com

origin.warframe.com

content.warframe.com

everything stable

but connecting to warframe self trough the launcher is not possible(serveroverload?)

Archived