Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Open Letter from [DE]Rebecca

[DE]Rebecca

*takes a knee and bows a dutiful head*

Long may she reign! The apprentice becomes the master!

Well deserved, well earned, and a glorious future comes!

Congratulations Reb! An incredible opportunity!

This community, we Tenno, shall stand with you. Always.

Edited by LordOda

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

For over 10 years I’ve been writing posts to you. I’ve always called you Tenno. That will never change. Other things, though, are changing. We’re in a new chapter of Warframe.  I’ve always written from the perspective of someone that has been a steadfast believer in community as a core part of what makes Warframe great. And that belief will stay with me now that I get to work closer with the developers that have made everything possible. If the community has always been the heart of Warframe, the developers have been the soul. 

It is an honor, and an emotional one at that, to be a part of Warframe’s future in the Creative Director role. Even more of an honor is being able to do it with members of the team growing into roles that form Warframe’s new leadership. You know some of this team already, and there are many new faces behind the scenes. They are wonderful people who I deeply respect, and as we work through the transition I know you’ll feel the same. 

As for the Digital Extremes team moving on to our incredible second project, Soulframe, they’ve not gone far. I’ll miss many of them on the Warframe Devstream couch, but I’m excited for the next generation of folks that will be blinded by our studio lights.  I hope to make them proud, and bother them frequently with my Fashion Frame choices. Nothing can stop me now. 

How lucky are we that both Science Fiction & Fantasy will now exist under one roof. Envoys & Tenno, the future is bright. 

See you soon,

- [DE]Rebecca

Congrats!

Congratulations Rebb. It's been wonderful to have you here with us as Community Manager and Lotus, and it will be good to have you with us as Creative Director. I look forwards to what you have in store for us.

Massive congratulations, Rebecca.

I cannot wait to see how all of you move forward with your careers and passions. I wish you, Steve, and everyone with you two the best of luck with your further endeavors and I cannot wait to be a part of the stories you create and share with all of us.

Congrats on the promotion.

Can't wait to see what comes out from the new direction and to be honest soulframe seems promising, heck it can be my next game, who knows, just don't go around saying things like "16x the detail" or "new landscape technology", because ultimately it's the game quality that determines it's success, not promises or looks.

GL to the team.

• Like 1