Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Open Letter from [DE]Rebecca

[DE]Rebecca

Congratulation Rebecca! I firmly believe that your work with the community has been a big reason why Warframe has become the success that it is today. I am happy to see this reflected in the trust the team and Steve put in you and see you evolve from being the bridge between community and developers into a leader. Thank you for your hard work!

Congrats on the promotion, well deserved as one of the most enthusiastic people each time any content is revealed.

Looking forward to what the future holds, I was a bit saddened that the long awaited wolf frame is female again as they get all the coolest themes but oh well :(.

Maybe one day gender swap costumes will be released. 

After the reveal of both duviri paradox AND soulframe, i'm worried about the well-being of the company and both games in the future. Take it from FromSoftware, they created masterpieces with only, according to google, around 300 employees, but that is not without making its work ethos a living hell. Observing the state of Warframe right now, how each update is more ambitious than before while community's dissatisfaction is still at an all time high with previous updates, PLUS the recent announcement about how Rebecca is going to be in charge, I'm worried about the future, what will happen to the company, Warframe, and the development of Soulframe. It's not that i don't trust Rebecca or the others at pulling through, it's just that this is a whole lot to swallow in such a short amount of time, I'm starting to have doubts.

So DE, question is, are you ready for this kind of responsibility? You've come so far in the gaming industry, despite only knowing you for around 3-4 years, to me you're probably one of the good ones out there compared to other game companies. Please stay true to your community and ethos and don't let new endeavors make you forget who you are.

Edited by mega_lova_nia
  • Like 4

Space Mom now takes the helm, and inherits a truly legendary pink pair. 

Congratulations on making it so far, Reb.  And same goes to the entirety of Digital Extremes. 

Wishing you and everyone else the best in this exciting future! 

• Like 1

Rebb, Space Mom, friend.

It has been 7 years since I've been following the path of the Tenno. Seven years being led by your tender voice and your warm, shiny presence all around. Thank you for all those moments, and off we go to a new era. 

Thanks a lot.