Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker Coming Tomorrow: Build Sizes (roughly)

Marcooose

8 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Thanks for the heads up! 

Being able to play s Kahl once again is quite cool, however, i think the other playstyles shown in the new war would be great to see back as well and i think that limiting us only to Kahl is kind of a missed opportunity in that regard.

Any chance to -in the future- expand Veilbreaker and make it include Teshin, TNW drifter and perhaps a Rebalanced version of Veso as well? (Rebalanced to make him not rely on the map as hard as in the quest).

PS: i think that giving our drifter the possibility to choose between those gameplays would be amazing and also more immersive than just adding yet another player avatar which seems to be exclusive to Veilbreaker.

Veso is dead as unless they can make a clone of him after how he went out during the new war.

With Kahl they ended his side of the new war in away they could bring him back while Veso they straight up blew him up in the ship he was in which there is no way he is walking out that alive considering where he was in the ship when it got blown up.

Hmm, I'm wondering, if this will finally mean the end of the decaying stack bug on consoles... New bugs inbound for sure. Nevertheless a good move not to overhype but simply to deliver things. Reminds me of the "old" days. If that's how the game will be handled in the future, I'm all for it.

Wonderful, something to do, something new to try. It's been a while since I wasn't bored while playing.

Also, I know this is definitely the wrong place for this, but any word on repairing Felarx's Incarnon mode to be at least as good as its normal mode? It's really, really bad. Like completely useless, as documented here. I realize there are things of higher priority, but it would be very nice to know what state that's in.

13 hours ago, EversylScht said:

Now it only remains to know what time the update comes out

Usually big Updates are made 3:30 hours from now (2;00 PM here, that is GMT-3)

But it could take  5:30 more, 24 hours from the main post.

Archived