Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.2

[DE]Megan

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.2

Changes: 

• Intact Sentient Cores can now be picked up by Vacuum! 

• A QOL bump due to the amount of UI noise experienced in Archon Hunt missions (specifically Defense). 

• All color channels are now visible in the Operator Attachments category when an Ephemera is equipped that requires more than 1 color channel. 

• This fixes only having 1 color option for Ephemeras that use more than just the Energy color channel for Operators (Eros Wings, Nyctalus, etc.). 

• Added more fly-in cinematics for embarking and disembarking from the Skaut. 

• Adjusted more offsets for the Shard Bane Ephemera on Nidus, Gendel, Chroma, Lavos, Frost, Hildryn, Atlas, Rhino, Ash, and Vauban. 

• Made more improvements to attachment offsets on Drifter - notable fixes: 

• Fixed issues with the Daedalus Chest Plate (Jade, Solstice, and Prisma), Kishikami Chest Armor, Focus School Badges (Zenurik, Naramon, Vazarin, Unairu). 

• Fixed issues with Syandanas on default outfit: Ayla, Cryona, Deru, Despot Cape, Gigelor Prime, Graxx Spitfire, Hecate (regular and Prisma), Jade Axa, Kahtuss Prime, Ki’teer Razza, Obsidian Sedai, Reshantur Cult, Tenui, Vasa and Yomo.

• Fixed Conquera Syandana using the wrong color slot on Drifter.

• Kahl's Grineer Brothers brought in via Skaut “Kahl Beacon” Air Support now have names as intended!

Break Narmer Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Adjusted timing on Ven’kra Tel’s sniper laser shots.

• Fixed one of the caged Grineer in the Murex mission not matching their appearance once freed.

• Fixed loot dropped from enemies getting stuck “raining” down over and over if dropped into teleport volume in the Prison Break mission. 

• More fixes towards the “Kahl Sneak Good” challenge not completing if you stun a Deacon without it seeing you. 

• Fixed missing weapon barrel on the Rampart, which made it shoot projectiles from the bottom of the turret instead of the gun barrels.

• Fixed Rampart projectiles colliding with the Rampart platform when fired at certain angles.

• It still can get blocked if you aim all the way downwards, but it should hopefully be clearer from the barrel's positioning visible on the HUD. 

• Fixed script error with the “Kahl Let the Drahks Out” challenge. 

Archon Hunt Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Chipper’s base Health for the Archon Hunt Defense mission.

• Added new Chipper transmissions to the Archon Hunt Defense missions. 

• Added new Chipper transmissions for “Wave Complete” in Archon Hunt Defense.

PC/Xbox Cross Platform Play Fixes: 

• Changed the way that respective platform icons appear for players in order to continue to comply with player identification requirements across platforms. The following are the new icon changes:

• Platform-specific icons only appear for players who are playing on the same platform

• Your platform-specific icon will appear beside your own name

• All players on platforms other than your own will have the generic icon

• A visual example of how PC players will see this: 4986519539238d56c10acdaadfb18d5e.png

• Fixed Cross Platform icons appearing too large for Xbox players. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed Corpus Shield Ospreys spawned by the Skaut “Kahl Beacon” Air Support halting Defense mission progress until they despawn. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ykuci2/a_small_issue/

• Fixed Grineer units spawned from the Skaut “Kahl Beacon” Air Support using all the same “Tusk Hellion” name tag. 

• Fixed ability to spawn an infinite amount of Narmer Hellions in Kahl Captura by Unveiling them.

• The “Kill Enemies” button in Captura now also checks for allied faction enemies, as there is otherwise no way for players to get rid of them once converted.

• Fixed enemy Narmer one-shot projectile ignoring Limbo's Rift state. The Rift has some exceptions, but these mad lad shots are not one of them. 

• More fixes towards ammo pickups hovering around Warframe when Spectre has more max ammo than player. 

• Fixed the Shard Bane Ephemera only showing 4/5 Archon Shards when equipped on certain Warframes. 

• Fixed Syandanas reverting to default colors when Look-linked in Chat. 

• Fixed Brachiolysts sometimes spawning non-Sentient limbs when killed by a Slash Status Effect. 

• Fixed all Landing Crafts using the Liset Engine VFX in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tileset fly out extraction cinematics. 

• Fixed the default Lotus end of mission transmissions playing in the Archon Hunt missions. 

• Fixed script error with launching a mission with an Ephemera equipped. 

Known issues:

• Adding Multishot to the Kompressa makes some of the bubbles explode immediately after firing.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

PC/Xbox Cross Platform Play Fixes: 

• Changed the way that respective platform icons appear for players in order to continue to comply with player identification requirements across platforms. The following are the new icon changes:

• Platform-specific icons only appear for players who are playing on the same platform

• Your platform-specific icon will appear beside your own name

• All players on platforms other than your own will have the generic icon

• A visual example of how PC players will see this: 4986519539238d56c10acdaadfb18d5e.png

Is there a reason you guys have to use generic and unhelpful icons but Call of Duty can show Playstation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, and PC icons? This is by no means your doing, but it's going to be a mess when all platforms merge in the future.

i posted this in the previous update thread, not sure if it was seen but i haven't tried replicating it. i replayed Junk Run as soon as Echos update dropped and encountered this:

Break Narmer potential bug: i just replayed the current Junk Run to try out the new boss fight but using the Ramparts to remove the Thumpers invincibility seems to spawn extra Kuva Ayanga on the floor directly next to the Rampart. you can pick them up but nothing changes but they get in the way when trying to quickly use a Rampart. i can play the mission again and get some footage, if needed! 

5 minutes ago, Plat said:

remove weird # thing after name plz

3 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Some day I will stop playing this game.
Can we please get rid of the # after the name on the profiles? I dont wanna be a convenience store (Hatred#711). :(

How else would you suggest dealing with multiples of the same name?

2 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Some day I will stop playing this game.
Can we please get rid of the # after the name on the profiles? I dont wanna be a convenience store (Hatred#711). :(

4 minutes ago, Plat said:

remove weird # thing after name plz

the #number is for differentiating between people with the same name on different platforms, its here to stay sadly 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the way that respective platform icons appear for players in order to continue to comply with player identification requirements across platforms. The following are the new icon changes:

I don't understand this one. Why can't off-platform players have the icons of thier platform? It made me rather happy to see the xbox icon in party.

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Is there a reason you guys have to use generic and unhelpful icons but Call of Duty can show Playstation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, and PC icons?

This is only a guess, but it's probably because Call of Duty is currently way too big to be pushed around by the idiots in suits at Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo that don't want their competitor's logos appearing, while Warframe has to appease them to make crossplay happen

3 minutes ago, Halo said:

Specific Platform Icon next to the player's name

And how exactly would you type that when using the /invite command? It's a lot easier for both players and the code to recognise and type a # tag than a symbol that has to be referenced in memory.

3 minutes ago, MrShooter said:

This is only a guess, but it's probably because Call of Duty is currently way too big to be pushed around by the idiots in suits at Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo that don't want their competitor's logos appearing, while Warframe has to appease them to make crossplay happen

That or CoD pays the consoles enough to shut up about it

3 minutes ago, .Khaos. said:

How else would you suggest dealing with multiples of the same name?

4 minutes ago, Gollum904 said:

the #number is for differentiating between people with the same name on different platforms, its here to stay sadly 

either,
whoever registered the name first keeps it - other gets a free namechange (my preference)

or just #XB1 / #PS / #PC in front of name (i can live with this)

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Intact Sentient Cores can now be picked up by Vacuum! 

• A QOL bump due to the amount of UI noise experienced in Archon Hunt missions (specifically Defense). 

Awesome! Would really like this to be more a toggle about which items are left on our UI, which ones get put into the blink on the bottom left and which ones use the traditional bottom scroller. Not too happy about how many new items now have the big pop up in the bottom left, this is just unnecessary UI noise and could use some serious clean-up. I suggested making it toggle-based so that it is both new-player friendly and veteran friendly. 

This would also help solve the issue of people having lingering ayatan star markers or requesting that everybody ping argon crystals when it drops since you cannot tell from a distance there has been an argon crystal drop, likewise new players need this for orokin cells and other resources. 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Archon Hunt Changes & Fixes:

•  

Defense Still sucks! Doing the same thing 10 times over isn't fun nor engaging. Please add more mission variety to the second mission.

Archived