Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.2

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted more offsets for the Shard Bane Ephemera on Nidus, Gendel, Chroma, Lavos, Frost, Hildryn, Atlas, Rhino, Ash, and Vauban. 

Loki Was Sadly missed here for the Shard Bane Ephemera...

With Prime Parts Off

https://imgur.com/gallery/n6PG5Ou

With Prime Parts On 

https://imgur.com/gallery/YEMU6Kc

Please just resize the ephemera so it is enlarged for all frames and that its just protruding outward. 

1 minute ago, Plat said:

either,
whoever registered the name first keeps it - other gets a free namechange (my preference)

or just #XB1 / #PS / #PC in front of name (i can live with this)

The in front of name thing makes more sense to me.

Another game I used to play would merge servers, then add (S##) in front of all player names depending on which server they were from. And then when they merged from different website servers, each website got its own prefix, like Kongregate servers got (K##).

8 minutes ago, .Khaos. said:

How else would you suggest dealing with multiples of the same name?

By adding icons, which they just did, but it still leaves the numbers.
What else you could do would be /profile XXX and then get a drop down menu on who you wanna click on, if name is used multiple times.

Why remove the Xbox icon? What "privacy guidelines" prevent you from showing the platform a person in playing on?

Every other game out there that has Cross-play shows what platform each person is on. Your excuse sounds like nonsense to me.

Also, when will Yareli be able to use Helminth abilities while riding Merulina? And don't you dare mention the "animations" excuse.

Please redesign Vile Discharge explosion damage to be affected by Mods (or at least remove the storage limit, similar to Equinox Maim).
This mod has much potential to lift the Embolist out of its long-term redundancy, but right now it is just disappointing.

Oh, and please stop the whim of deleting my replies, this is not Russia nor China, so you should not silence people at will.

15 minutes ago, .Khaos. said:

How else would you suggest dealing with multiples of the same name?

The simplest way? There is still only 1 of that username per platform, so just do;

(Username)@(Platform)

So much easier to remember too.

Its what FF does, so I'm surprised Reb wouldn't think of this.

21 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Some day I will stop playing this game.
Can we please get rid of the # after the name on the profiles? I dont wanna be a convenience store (Hatred#711). :(

Edit:: Now I am a convenience store and a PC user.
image.png

FYI, and for everyone else complaining about the numbers and platform icons, those go away if you turn off cross platform play. Just discovered this, hope it's helpful ^-^

I do Not want to have # and numbers next to my name when I have Crossplay On, It makes no sense for it to appear in my profile.... I did not name myself Do_High_Go#779 ! I am also NOT the 779th Do_High_Go in existence and I am not flattered being marked with a number that Implies that. How about You Actually CHECK if there is other accounts on Xbox with that name before slapping an arbitrary number just in case there is.

The Symbols for Cross Play make no God Damn Sense. The other platform people are just a person, but you get a fancy icon for yourself? I know that I am playing on PC, everyone does know on what platform they play on, so obscuring the other platforms but marking the observer with platform appropriate one is .... Stupid. In the future i do not want to roll a dice when inviting people and wonder if they are playing from a phone or a Console. A person emoji does not speak "XBox" to me.... not a single bit.

Thanks to that INADEQUATE handling of Crossplay and how it is shown, I will just simply keep it off.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added new Chipper transmissions to the Archon Hunt Defense missions. 
  • Added new Chipper transmissions for “Wave Complete” in Archon Hunt Defense.

Welp, time to replay the defence mission just to hear his glorious banter 😂 ty for the fixes!

2 minutes ago, Do_High_Go said:

I do Not want to have # and numbers next to my name when I have Crossplay On, It makes no sense for it to appear in my profile.... I did not name myself Do_High_Go#779 ! I am also NOT the 779th Do_High_Go in existence and I am not flattered being marked with a number that Implies that. How about You Actually CHECK if there is other accounts on Xbox with that name before slapping an arbitrary number just in case there is.

The Symbols for Cross Play make no God Damn Sense. The other platform people are just a person, but you get a fancy icon for yourself? I know that I am playing on PC, everyone does know on what platform they play on, so obscuring the other platforms but marking the observer with platform appropriate one is .... Stupid. In the future i do not want to roll a dice when inviting people and wonder if they are playing from a phone or a Console. A person emoji does not speak "XBox" to me.... not a single bit.

Thanks to that INADEQUATE handling of Crossplay and how it is shown, I will just simply keep it off.

Cope + Seethe + Mald + L + Ratio.

AoE Weapons/Amps still lose the Eidolons' UNIVERSAL dmg multiplier on crit if you headshot.

''Headshots should be rewarding'' the only reward i see here is doing less damage.

Also would be cool to fix the Profit Taker, you know. We are the players not criminals, it's your game.

Speedrunning is not a crime.

- Sun Tzu

Archived