The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Mod Suggestion] Primed Auto Breach

Cerenax

1 hour ago, Somnium_Bellator said:

No thanks.

The regular one already activates too much imho. And Perspicacy is another tool/ability which already let you hack 100%. Just get good at hacking manually, it's not that hard.

1 hour ago, gamingchair1121 said:

skill issue tbh

My Hacking stats:

poZx90J.png

Hacking stats of the people telling me to 'git gud' because I want some convenience after years of doing these hacking puzzles over and over again:

Somnium_Bellator;

YxMe7J5.png

GamingChair1211:

GoNAPEs.png

1 hour ago, LittleLeonie said:

I'm down.

And despite what people have said, I'd rather have consistency when equipping a mod that gives me Auto-Hack rather than what feels like a 50/50 if I have to hack this time or not. There's scenarios - like for hunting eidolons - where I'd much rather be using cipher since they're simply faster then auto breach, but for things like sortie's where ciphers are disabled this would be great.

I know and would consider myself fairly good at hacking but my reaction time is bad because of medical issues which makes grineer hacks really difficult when they're fast - corpus and narmer hacks are fine, but still the addition of auto breach really helped me and I'd love a primed variant.

Go cry about it all you want, you don't have to buy or use it. Your game, your build, mod however you want.

Are you aware there is a Parazon mod that slows down Grineer ones and another one that adds extra time for Corpus consoles??? Really, there is no need for a 100% auto-hack mod.

10 minutes ago, Cerenax said:

My Hacking stats:

poZx90J.png

Hacking stats of the people telling me to 'git gud' because I want some convenience after years of doing these hacking puzzles over and over again:

Somnium_Bellator;

YxMe7J5.png

GamingChair1211:

GoNAPEs.png

If you use ciphers and hunt Eidolons then yea you get those stats of yours, nothing wrong there. We are all saying that a primed mod is not needed. DE said already they are against the game being auto-played, thats why we have a 50% chance mod.

I do not hunt but I love Spy ones, I'd say 96% of my hacks are from those missions and manually, with no use of ciphers.

On 2022-12-17 at 11:20 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

Complaining about people disagreeing doesn't require you to also post racist memes.

Thanks for immediately proving my point on this forum being full of trolls with cringe and wrong opinions.

On 2022-12-17 at 11:26 PM, Somnium_Bellator said:

If you use cyphers and hunt Eidolons then yea you get those stats of yours, nothing wrong there. We are all saying that a primed mod is not needed. DE said already they are against the game being auto-played, thats why we have a 50% chance mod.

I do not hunt but I love Spy ones, I'd say 96% of my hacks are from those missions and manually, with no use of cyphers.

I litterally never use ciphers. Git gud and stop making excuses for being bad at hacking. :P

Just now, LittleLeonie said:

and you're suggesting I should waste 2 mod slots on a piece of gear that only has 3? No thank YOU!

Can we just stop denying people accessibility because of gamer pride? ....

Take it easy dude, I'm not denying anything I just asked if you were aware of those mods.

I'm all for more accesibility options than what we have now. Specially for semi-auto weapons for example, those are a pain to use and hurt my hands a lot...

41 minutes ago, Cerenax said:

Me trying make 1 suggestion without getting trolled by people flooding the topic with cringe, bad and wrong opinions:

imposibru.jpg

yYtDpUt.jpg

People are gonna disagree or agree don't be surprised and call it trolling for the ones disagreeing.

Also no I don't think it's necessary to get 100% hack all the time

25 minutes ago, LittleLeonie said:

The vibe I'm getting from the replies here is the everyone seems really against it.... -.-

Well, yeah. 100% auto-hack just removes that portion of the game, and for very minimal drawback.

It's also pretty hard not to slip down a slope with this. Consider that the general idea at play here is, "we're tired of hacking because it's repetitive and we're good at it, so we should have a mod that does it for us." What about hitting headshots? Defending objectives? Everything with the Operator? Heck, even killing enemies in general? Much of the game is repetitive, and we're good at it, so the logic asking for automation here really likes to carry over to other game aspects.

I do agree with the % chance feeling a bit off, and would happily suggest a change like "every other hack is done automatically"—still 50%, but more consistent and predictable. Actual phrasing would probably be "hacking a console guarantees the next hack is automatic".

1 hour ago, Somnium_Bellator said:

Are you aware there is a Parazon mod that slows down Grineer ones and another one that adds extra time for Corpus consoles??? Really, there is no need for a 100% auto-hack mod.

It sounds like you're talking about Intruder, which does both of those things.  I think it adds time to Narmer too, but I haven't tested it.

Auto Breach isn't even that impressive to be quite honest. Just use the hotkey for a cipher or hack in <3 seconds in the very few missions where ciphers are restricted.

Parazon Mods have no capacity cost, so a Primed Auto Breach would defeat the point of hacking entirely.

3 hours ago, Cerenax said:

I litterally never use ciphers.

Then why do you want a mod to hack every console in the game for you?

Archived