Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.11 + 12

[DE]Megan

• Citation

Fixed further issues with resources and rewards collected in Duviri not saving after Host migration: 

• Fixed resources and rewards not saving after a new Host leaves Duviri after a previous Host migration. 

• Fixed Host migration causing the new Host to lose resources and rewards after earning a new Decree and extracting using the “Leave Duviri” option. 

• Fixed losing any resources gained since your last decree if a Host migration occurred while riding Kaithe

•  
It was really annoying to have all your resources gone with every host migration.

5 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Yeah so no news on the boosters not working on Rune Marrow?

I bought a 30 day resource booster when Duviri launched, and it's almost run out, while the fix is nowhere to be seen...

Just now, Ragow said:

Rune Marrow still doesn't affected by resource booster :/

The code fix will be in our upcoming Update (more info on this Friday's Devstream). We ran a Rune Marrow alert over the weekend in recognition that the Booster weekend would happen before we could fix it.

Sadly, nothing done to the two issues that annoy me the most:

1. Losing duviri loot after leaving early (after gaining decrees, of course). 

2. Exalted weapons in Teshins Cave always using the same build slot number as selected for the frame. Who runs matching builds when there is not even a "copy config" option?

3 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

The code fix will be in our upcoming Update (more info on this Friday's Devstream). We ran a Rune Marrow alert over the weekend in recognition that the Booster weekend would happen before we could fix it.

It's fun that the global resource multiplier DID work on Rune Marrow even when using Warframe. But it didn't work on any other Duviri resources.

Please fix the soma prime incarnon. 🙏 So many people were expecting it to be a big damage dealer but it doesn't even compare to its non incarnon form... and still even through its incarnon evolutions it still seems underwhelming. 🥺

46 minutes ago, TeaHands said:

So I didn't see it mentioned. But is our Focus Operator/Drifter in the Undercroft suppose to have such low health even with the proper Unairu abilities having been Unbound?

At this point I think it's "intended" for now, because now I have 25 more hp after getting a decree (+25 hp per decree). Better than being stuck at 350 imo, but still negates the whole investment on focus and not even consistent because all other focus nodes works as intended. 

Words cannot describe what I feel right now.

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Wargum:

Great! Please fix the Soma Prime next 💓 since its easily one of the most anticipated ones!

Incarnon Form: seems like a 0/decimal went missing somewhere in the crit chance or status chance department + Hata-Satya not working on Incarnon form either.

The Incarnon Form surely isn't intended to be straight up worse than the normal form, right?

Hata Satya can be forced to work and thats clearly how the gun should perform!

Ngl don't even care about Hata-Satya, the Status evo4 not working properly is what gets me. It was advertised in the selection screen it'd increase SC by 20 or 24%, whatever it was supposed to be. Instead, it increases SC to 24%, which barely does anything for the incarnon form, and has nearly half the expected effect in the normal form.

42 minutes ago, Wargum said:
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Dual Ichor’s Incarnon Form not having its intended function of creating Toxin clouds after killing enemies when wielded by Client.

Great! Please fix the Soma Prime next 💓 since its easily one of the most anticipated ones!

Incarnon Form: seems like a 0/decimal went missing somewhere in the crit chance or status chance department + Hata-Satya not working on Incarnon form either.

The Incarnon Form surely isn't intended to be straight up worse than the normal form, right?

I think to further this point, Incarnon Soma is the only incarnon form to receive a stat downgrade... I think someone gave Soma as a task to a new intern and said "Give it 10% critical chance" and they interpreted it as "Set it to 10% critical chance" rather than the possibly intended '30% + 10% newly given critical chance'

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.12

Hello again! Quick turnaround Hotfix to address some rampant soft lock issues and crashes caused by various UI elements.

Fixes: 

• Fixed several soft lock issues caused by various UI elements, such as:
    • Inputting letters into numeric fields (e.g. when blending Drifter faces and making slider adjustments in Captura). 
    • Clearing text fields in settings. 
    • Adding decimal points in text fields (this was due to a fix from today’s earlier hotfix that rounded up crazy long decimal points, for the sake of preventing crashes, we’ve reverted this fix for the time being). 
  • Fixed being unable to chat link the Belric and Rania Crystal Fragments from Mirror Defense missions. 

17 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Ty for update

Do not forget about the paragrimm decoration, it can't be donated to clan since it's "unique", but you can aquire multiple ones

INB4 "Fixed been able to own more than 1 of the Paragrimm"

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

30 rune marrow is like 4 rounds depending on the tile, come on

10 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

At this point I think it's "intended" for now, because now I have 25 more hp after getting a decree (+25 hp per decree). Better than being stuck at 350 imo, but still negates the whole investment on focus and not even consistent because all other focus nodes works as intended. 

Words cannot describe what I feel right now.

Ohhhhh ok, yeah that's goofy. At least I can get more HP now. Thank you for letting me know.

> Note: The guaranteed Status Chance still occurs! Since the expectation is that Damage with Status Effect is always applying it.

IMHO a huge readability regression. Personally I don't expect the toxin status to be guaranteed when the description is "Every third melee attack deals +X% toxin damage". I can only expect what has been written, so the additional dmg instance. And its already inconsistent with damage mods like +90% toxin damage. Why the expectation is valid for the former case, but not the latter? 

Some fixes indeed, I feel like we are not getting common requests addressed, have DE mentioned anything about the boosters not working? so many people wasted plat on boosters for duviri. Rebb specifically stated before release that boosters would work then they didnt.

We have asked quite a bit for loadout previews for the circuit along with progress saving every few waves or every wave. It really is not fun to lose several SP circuit waves to game bugs and lose all rewards. also less fun to have people join and leave in public while just checking their loadout.

Still falling through the floor after the oroworm fight, fine if your party extract after but not if they choose to go farm you are totally stuck and cant leave.

Archived