Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should we be allowed to decorate our railjacks?

What may we able to do with actual system

• Change inner skins : colors (already), adding textures (mirror effects), adding syndicate skins (like orbiter), Prime/Sentient variant.
  • Adding without-collision type Items.
  • Tinkering the doors (Suppress the one in the middle / Locking them to prevent boarder getting to the pilot)
  • Tinkering some place : Adding shield to pilot (I do it by spawning a drone specter)
  • Adding some extra : a Post to repair/respawn a drone (they died fast in RJ)

A New System of decoration need to be made for this to work // Lot of work for DE devs :

• Fixed points : to add a type lamp / Z-10-0 place-able turrets / Place-able walls
  • Fully change the interior : Prime variants / Larger inside (a bit like the old version with some customisable Aquarium)

To @-Krism- : Did try, no others post ... So he did right.

I doubt we'd ever see decorations as it is a mission area and enemies are expected to navigate it. But I could see them eventually adding Scenes and Stencils like we already have with the Orbiter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

star-wars.gif

What are you typing in search and how are you typing it and what filter/parameter are you using? 

Edit:
I'm using this decorate railjack and search everywhere and just getting this dribble.

Edited by Slayer-.
added
  • Like 2

to @(XBOX)C11H22O11 : Stop trolling because at the end of each topic there is a big :

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So as there is no possibility to repost anything, those topics are useless for further questioning...

To @-Krism- : It took you 5sec to find another topic that start with "I wanna suggest that you are able to decorate your Railjack. And maybe use it as Spawn Point like Orbiter or Drifter Camp."

HOW IN HELL "I want add decoration in my railjack like dojo/orbiter" is similar to "Can we decorate a Mission Tile knowed as Railjack Interior, PRO and CON please ?"...

Or did you failed to consider that to decorate can be done without decoration items ?

So back to the topic :

Adding Universal Decoration will stress too much the actual system (despite the help of SSE) but Colors, Scence + Stencils (thanks to @trst ) may give a a way to decorate our railjack without "Decoration items".

I'd really love to add some more usefull spots like Turrets (Zariman's ones are cool), a shielded pilot spot, extra drones (or even one free Nautilus)

8 hours ago, -Krism- said:

Warframe-Forums.png

Sorry if I pick this example but I have to do it. 

Posts like this talks volumes about the Warframe community in general. 

Let me explain what people may think. 

1. We are perceived as a set of arrogant lowlife douchebags and arrogant dolts when snarky and burlesque posts are written down instead of helping the player with fair direct comments. 

2. We are perceived as uneducated non mannered otaku basement dweller weabos with the worst awkward set of social skills. 

3. The current post could be interpreted as offensive and even being perceived as ABLEISM.

How to make a first good impression and do it right? 

1. Be informative, provide the links and teach new posters how to use the features of the forum. 

2. The attitude matters, being clear, friendly and cooperative makes the difference. Makes new players posts on the forums. 

3. Explain the right steps if needed. Takes no time writing down a fair solution to the new poster. 

Edited by Felsagger
  • Like 1

There's also the problem  of the fact that we're going to have to fight with those decorations when/if enemy ramsleds hit Railjack.

Also this would imply DE would care enough to look at Railjack again, and considering the flop that it was, followed by the horrific curbstonp the two events that involved it, I doubt anything Railjack is on their table.

Could be wrong, but who knows.

1 hour ago, RLanzinger said:

HOW IN HELL "I want add decoration in my railjack like dojo/orbiter" is similar to "Can we decorate a Mission Tile knowed as Railjack Interior, PRO and CON please ?"...

One talks about decorating Railjacks, the other talks about decorating Railjacks, pretty similar to me

46 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

1. We are perceived as a set of arrogant lowlife douchebags and arrogant dolts when snarky and burlesque posts are written down instead of helping the player with fair direct comments. 

Fair & direct comments. Ok:

"Question already answered in multiple other topics, so instead of repeating ourselves over & over with those same answers every time someone makes a new topic asking a question that has already been answered, I tell you to look for said topics to see if you can get your answer before creating a new thread"

52 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

1. Be informative, provide the links and teach new posters how to use the features of the forum. 

I just posted a picture pointing to how to search a topic before making a new one, there's no negativess about it

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

2. The attitude matters, being clear, friendly and cooperative makes the difference. Makes new players posts on the forums. 

3. Explain the right steps if needed. Takes no time writing down a fair solution to the new poster. 

That's what I was talking about, I get tired of people asking the same questions before looking if an answer has already been provided, & even if they're a new player, you just get desensitized at some point

I would love it, but there would have to be a strict limit on decorations, in order to not further tank the already unreliable performance of railjack.

what I would like however, and what could actually be done, are Railjack Interior Skins, maybe themed around factions, so we can have a Corpus/Grineer themed interior if we want. more customization is never a bad thing. 

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:

Fair & direct comments. Ok:

"Question already answered in multiple other topics, so instead of repeating ourselves over & over with those same answers every time someone makes a new topic asking a question that has already been answered, I tell you to look for said topics to see if you can get your answer before creating a new thread"

Imagine being new in a place and the first experience you get in that place is a B slap from a random person. 

I just posted a picture pointing to how to search a topic before making a new one, there's no negativess about it

With less work you could be more effective. Redirect him towards all other threads that are open. If there is a redundancy then let the moderation team deal with repeated topics. 

That's what I was talking about, I get tired of people asking the same questions before looking if an answer has already been provided, & even if they're a new player, you just get desensitized at some point

I think the problem is more profound. I think we should relax for a while and let people have their fun their way. We earn nothing posting on these boards. Why not have a good time, right? 

This is why there was the Camry "unintended acceleration" and why people with stuffed animals on the dash, fat fuzzy steering wheel covers, or a floor covered with trash are nearly crashing into you if it wasn't their phone instead.

There are two railjack instances ,

An actual in mission one and a "docked" one.

I wouldn't mind decorations in the docked railjack , but i do not want to be in a railjack during mission where the host has blocked up the various exits with pots and pans.