Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately DE_ Pablo has given a lot of love. More gifts for the next update.

CosoMalvadoNG

Jesus Christ finally. Voruna's kit is such a mess. How kills from her 4 doesn't count as melee kills is down right criminal. She still need some tweaks but that alone just shot up her usability by leagues. Equilibrium changes are gladly welcomed. Blessed Pablo. We are not worthy, and we do not deserve you. This next update is going to be lit. They don't have to do these all the time but my god the difference it makes when they just address core design flaws, even small ones (not stuff that is broken but is half baked in the actual design/functionality) things get so much better.

Edited by PR1D3
  • Like 3

hace 10 minutos, PR1D3 dijo:

Equilibrium changes are gladly welcomed. Blessed Pablo. We are not worthy, and we do not deserve you.

Yes, both the pet vacung thing and equilibrium changes will be very useful for several warframes, such as Excalibur, Nekros, Nezha, Valkyr, Hydroid, Citrine, Voruna, and I could go on.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

Dang, I gotta get on Twitter.

"Pablo...please tell me that Caliban is getting an augment before his prime access."

"Pablo, when Banshee came out DE forgot to give her a 4th ability.  Any chance this is finally getting fixed in the next update?"

"Pablo:  Can you make Decoy do something? I press the button, there is a brief flash of something materializing where my cursor is, and then...nothing.   ????"

• Like 18

hace 6 minutos, ShogunGunshow dijo:

Hey now, Banshee had a 4th ability.

It just got merced so that now it's not even good for no-effort mid-level stuff, and is just an active troll to your entire team!

That is something that has been talked about for a long time and nothing has been done.
Pablo said that he was going to focus more on warframes after duviri and it doesn't seem like he was lying. I hope to see changes in many warframes and mods including Banshee and Thunder.

• Like 4

I'm glad he's getting to focus more on the core gameplay for a while instead of having to reinvent the wheel for whatever the latest fever dream was that popped out of Steve's head and decided it had to be part of the game.

( <3 you Steve, glad you're enjoying your new project, look so much happier these days )

• Like 3

Well, I tossed it out into the wind. Here's hoping it catches his attention...

Getting a whole rework of the stance is obviously out of the scope of quality of life, but simply bumping up the damage modifiers as a temporary measure in the meantime would be Valkyr's equivalent to the Ulfrun's Descent change. Not an unreasonable ask, I would say.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Hey now, Banshee had a 4th ability.

It just got merced so that now it's not even good for no-effort mid-level stuff, and is just an active troll to your entire team!

Nah.  Even if it was 10x as powerful as it was before the nerfs all it would amount to is an overpowered anti-ability.  If DE thinks Undertow is too passive and unengaging for Warframe, Sound Quake is so much worse.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

DE_pablo on twitter:

This is essentially Warframe 2 for me.

Especially that Ulfrun's Descent change, that's a massively big change for my build. She will be a menace, and I am here for it.

Here's a sneak peak at my max range build.

Flying Dog GIF

• Like 3

Pablo is the last bastion of hope as far as reworks go, he's the only one at DE that seems to have even the slightest intention of balancing the game, and the only one who wants to see older content brought up to par, which is the main issue with warframe as a whole. that being said, he's still not perfect: he's never elaborated on why he is so vehemently against Universal Vacuum as a mechanic, despite it being an obvious QoL benefit, and the reworks arguably don't happen often enough, but so far he has gotten every rework done right, and it seems he still remembers to patch up small kit problems like with Voruna's 4. needless to say if we had a few more like Pablo, the game would be in MUCH better shape. 

now that Hydroid has finally gotten fixed, I'm hoping either Inaros, Caliban, Valkyr or Nyx are up next. I'd be ok with Trinity, Frost and Loki getting some modernizations as well, but the 4 mentioned earlier are most in need of a rework now IMO. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

"Pablo, when Banshee came out DE forgot to give her a 4th ability.  Any chance this is finally getting fixed in the next update?"

He said her 4 wouldn't change as it doesn't need to

I don't have Twitter, (as I see it as a complete sh*tshow), so I can't give you the source

Edited by -Krism-
#*!% you auto-censoring