The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caliban's augments when ?

dwqrf

I was so excited to discover that 10 new augments were announced, for new frames like Styanax, Citrine, and Kullervo. But still nothing for mah boy Caliban ?

Come on DE, do stuff. :(

• Like 6

I am a lil scared about what first augment they may bring out. Remember those augments that turn off Nezha low friction or Zephyr low grav?

Maybe the aug will be to off the built in adaptation for something. Not sure I like the idea of that.

19 hours ago, zThulsaDoomz said:

He's not getting an augment

He's getting a large settlement for criminal neglect plus emotional pain and suffering

Augmented disappointment if you would 

• Like 1

Probably when we get an even worse frame now that both hydroid and inaros are better off (soon for inaros)

Though I don't find caliban to be that bad if I am honest , though I would call him the "cursed frame" as in he has interesting abilities but they have some downsides that make them kinda weak overall.

His 1 is cursed to be useless on most content ,

His 2 is cursed to lift enemies and push them away ,

His 3 is cursed to have melee AI on short Leash and shield regen that stops when you don't have shields, 

His 4 is cursed to not have clear indicators on its location of effect and long casting time while making you immobile.

These curses kinda makes him balanced but it can also be annoying to majority of players.

Il y a 10 heures, 0_The_F00l a dit :

His 3 is cursed to have melee AI on short Leash and shield regen that stops when you don't have shields,

To be fair, his 3 could be fixed easily : if you had overshields when your shields broke, one sentient dies to fully recharge them and give you a 1~2s immunity window.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

To be fair, his 3 could be fixed easily : if you had overshields when your shields broke, one sentient dies to fully recharge them and give you a 1~2s immunity window.

If DE just removed player collision with his 3 it would be fine....kinda.

He has high enough base shields that he already gets something like 1.7 second shield gate from max and if you run a shield mod he gets the full 2.5 seconds. 

What would be cool is if his 3 got the same treatment that protea gets on her 1 with 2x shield gate duration. Then fix his passive to cap at 90% instead of 50% and also have it stack with adaptation so he could reliably shield tank up until like lvl 350-400 SP. 

10 hours ago, ClockworkDirge said:

When DE remembers he exists.

DE forgot Caliban exists so hard that he's the first Male Floating Frame but without floating animations, which wouldn't be bad, if the upcoming Dante wasn't also a Male Floating Frame that HAS floating animations.

• Like 4