The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When did you get your first legendary core from a Sortie.

Today after doing my daily sortie I got a surprise at the end.

http://prntscr.com/yLQPtHo7hJEm

My very first Legendary core gained from a sortie. This got me thinking. How long did it take you to get your first LC from a Sortie?

I think I've done about 400-450 sorties in total, I guess I wasn't very lucky. At this point I was under the impression that it just doesn't drop.

Mine was about 600 Sortie or so. My guess is from the amount of daily login I had. I was 723 when I got mine first legendary core from Sorties. The entire party was complaining we didn't get any reward from the Sortie without realizing the Legendary Core was a mod.

The first one I think was within my first year of doing sorties.  I didn't start sorties for a long time, so it was probably year 2.  2019, most likely.  The second one was about four years later: a year ago this July.

Unlike a lot of people, I've kept doing sorties pretty religiously, so I'm going to guesstimate I've done  1800 of them. 

44 minutes ago, VENDOMINUS said:

I think I've done about 400-450 sorties in total, I guess I wasn't very lucky.

According to the wiki the expected rate is an average of one per 526.5 sorties. So apparently you were a little lucky. :P

(And the game owes me another one at least.  smh de, fix ur brokan RNGEEEEEEeeee. :P )

I dont remember the exact date but i had done sorties every single day for about 3~4 years until it first dropped for me. I was very surprised when it did.

Since Sorties implementation in the game i have only gotten 2 Legendary cores from it.

I started playing since 2017, and I've never gotten a legendary core

Then again I never did sorties every day in the beginning since I was weak and didn't have good gear and even when I got good gear and builds going, I pretty much stopped doing sorties ever since 2019 since I just couldn't be bothered

This year alone I only remember doing daily sorties 3 times and archon hunts once or twice

I'm fairly lucky. I got one within ~100 sorties. 2nd one within ~300 total.

2018 and 2020 respectively.

I've gotten more cores from legendary ranks at this point, and since Ive long stopped running them, I don't see that changing

it only happened once, and it was years ago. If my memory serves it was like a year or so after they first added sorties: the rewards were different back then, generally though they aren't something I get or even try for except for LR rank up.  I've got basically every (worthwhile) primed mod maxed out and an endless supply of Endo, so I don't even have much use for them either, but this is after many years of playing. 

The only thing I want from a sortie is a mod drop booster, but I haven't done them in years.  I have a spare core lying around that I haven't been bothered to sell yet.  Thanks for reminding me.

Cant remember. I'm in the same boat as Slayer, gotten a couple over the years since I started playing in 2017. Given 2 or 3 away to a friend that plays off and on, then I think I've used 1 and sold uhm 2. All I remember is that one of them was obtained from something else.

But now you have to excuse me since I need to change my grown up diapers, then it is time for Matlock.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Cant remember. I'm in the same boat as Slayer, gotten a couple over the years since I started playing in 2017. Given 2 or 3 away to a friend that plays off and on, then I think I've used 1 and sold uhm 2. All I remember is that one of them was obtained from something else.

But now you have to excuse me since I need to change my grown up diapers, then it is time for Matlock.

Don't you mean Division 4, Number 96 or maybe The Sullivans can't leave out Skippy. lol vWAjP.gif

Edited by Slayer-.

21 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Don't you mean Division 4, Number 96 or maybe The Sullivans can't leave out Skippy. lol vWAjP.gif

Hah! Brings me back to my childhood. Used to watch them when I was like 10 or something when we had SkyOne. Skippy in the mornings as I ate breakfast then home after school to watch Div4 and Nr94. Wasnt that into The Sullivans. This followed by A-Team, The Hulk and The Fugitive (that show was and is amazeballs!).

41 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Hah! Brings me back to my childhood. Used to watch them when I was like 10 or something when we had SkyOne. Skippy in the mornings as I ate breakfast then home after school to watch Div4 and Nr94. Wasnt that into The Sullivans. This followed by A-Team, The Hulk and The Fugitive (that show was and is amazeballs!).

Yeah, The Sullivans sucked, I never bothered either.

On 2024-06-14 at 2:56 PM, VENDOMINUS said:

Today after doing my daily sortie I got a surprise at the end.

http://prntscr.com/yLQPtHo7hJEm

My very first Legendary core gained from a sortie. This got me thinking. How long did it take you to get your first LC from a Sortie?

I think I've done about 400-450 sorties in total, I guess I wasn't very lucky. At this point I was under the impression that it just doesn't drop.

I have yet to get one lol.