The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 36: Jade Shadows

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Credit costs of Ticker’s Debt Bonds by 50%. 
    • Previously, the cost would randomly roll between 5k - 350k Credits depending on the bundle offered. Now, it’ll roll between 2.5k - 175k. 

Just a friendly reminder that ticker is always  supposed to carry at least one debt bond of each type required tolevel up, but this is one of those things that breaks every patch or frequently enough so as to be a thing. 
So, if you see this  behavior - you are locked out of progressing fortuna because of Bonds - and ticker doesn't have the option to farm at least a little that way? Its a bug, report it.

I would also like to request the following 'i want to play with lowbie friends' quality of life improvements:
'profit taker' access be moved to Standing Rank 4: Reasoning: 'lol you have to grind every day for two week sjust to do the fun raid boss, but thermia let syou do the other one, so what gives? (this is a case of reverse design, one being better than the other). Jailbreak the profit taker for lowbies.
Skip the loading-screen lock in and make it more like a traditional cutscene. Make the P menu and 'redo last missin' applly. Its sorta sucking to lock your whole squad in intul someone hits the button, and needs an 'unfriendly ui/de hates you and this is the only wierd/janky spot of forced animation / loss of player control' in the game.
Un#*!%ing access to heavy weapons. Gravimags for plat should really, reallly, REALLY just let you skip into having the 'summon heavy weapon' call down gearwheel item. I'm sure its unintentional, but its hard-locked behind a quest stage. This should really be revisited. 

The Archgun Deployer is obtained from a player's Inbox after completing the third phase of the Profit-Taker Orb Heist.

I would like to see the archgun deployer item granted upon completion of a necramech from the foundry too - you still have to gravimag it, but this lets you get access to big guns once you have the big guns on foot option. Just talk to Daddie-oh about how to dismount it. Maybe add gravimags to Father for standing?
Thanks.

Our goal with this feature is to display your amazing fashion to share with other players! Very similar to the Look Link feature in chat, players will be able to click through the Featured Look Link list, preview fashion, and apply it to their own Warframes using the “Apply Look” button. 

De: This is a friendly reminder that you need to add 'copy sigils' or 'copy look WITH SIGIL DATA' back into 'apply look link'! This was removed due to unintentional griefing strategies when someone would share a look with a syndicate sigil for an opposing faction nd mess up progres. But this has since been patched out and no longer a factor due to the syndicate pledging rework! 
Thanks 

• Moved Damaged Necramech pieces from Necraloid’s offerings in the Necralisk to Father.
    • Players are given the Voidrig Blueprints upon completing the Heart of Deimos, but the majority of the acquisition path is hidden behind The War Within. While we initially added these items to Necraloid in Update 34: Abyss of Dagath, we found that players still had difficulty finding them, especially if they had not yet progressed in the Main Story Path. Moving them to Father is lore-consistent and should help reduce the grind further. 

Please remember to add a small but non existant drop chance for necraloid faction mech parts to  - at least- bone widow and void rigs so you can farm mech stuff doing murmer adventures! At least like 5-4% or a guarantee roll on steel path, or the puzzle monster mod drop table. This should be something that rewards a tenno for beating up a high, high level bonewidow or voidrig!

It would also be very great if we could get SOME amount of bounty/standing for the cavia doing netracells or deep archimedia. Maybe a few thousand standing here and there as an (additional milestone reward, not replacement) for research points. It doesn't need to be a lot, just SOMEThing. Not tier 4, not tier 1. Shouldn't tagfer show a little gratide for all the endgame content fishing for info on albrect?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Fast Travel to the Gear Wheel in the following areas:

• Dormizone
    • Duviri, Arsenal, Operator, Drifter Intrinsics, Acrithis, Somachord, and Decorate Dormizone

Please add a placable mission control console to the dormizone! Or heck, just put it in Acrithus's Hallway. I would kill for the ability to just hit hte mission screen(like you do in the dojo, and be able to set my spawn point in the Dormizone (the same way you do in a dojo!). This ALONE would be a simple fix, and easily turn the dormizone into a useful base - or at least a less frustrating place when doing duviri content! Thanks

Please add a 'fast travel to central plaza' marker to all relays. Just plop in the middle o the baro ring. its sometime a huge hastle to go up/downstairs if you need to hit a few places at once. Fast travel to varzia waypoints should already exist, its just a matter of de-obfuscating it and putting it on  menu

Lastly, as a quick and easy quality of life fix for Kuva Liches and Sisters: Please put the players name for a given lich in a mission right under their name. Health bar, status bar, lich name - PLAYER NAME. 
it should be easily visible at a glance, no formal memorization or dipping into the nemesis menu to see whether its yours or not - anyone should be able to look at the big enemy window and go 'oh gee thats my name up there, or hey teammate, go deal with your lich'. Thats it. Printout the playername if their lich shows up right by (below) their health bar

PS: As a personal pet peeve, please revisit operator stagger on certain amp designs. Just use unairu design is the same as 'just forget the other five styles exist'. it should not be a requirement to block a player out from playstyles if they want to use a certain kind of amp. un-jailbreak the propa, yo. Who cares if you want to run vazarin with it?
The only thing worse than an exard amp is that firing the burst fire nearby interrupts its own magdump. Yes, if a charger's in your face you won't magdump; you'll get one shot off, stagger yourself, and the shooting stops.
This is something that needs attention from your console QA team.  give it the same prompt treatment as fixing the 'permanent pratfall' a few months back.

these overall look great. sorry for nitpicking too much, but its the polish that matters!

• Like 1

On 2024-06-18 at 10:19 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • The last “Cloud” iteration of damage numbers (bunched around the reticle) is still available to use if preferred in the Interface Options > Show Damage Numbers. 

misread. Lol.

Edited by Lokime

Amazing update, as usual.  

With the focus on UI improvements, can we please add information about damage reductions through Mods?  
For example, it'd be nice to see what your actual damage reduction from "reduced damage while airborne" Mods are equipped. Last I heard, the 24% from Aerodynamic and 20% from Boreal's Hatred don't just add to 44%. Instead you take the bigger(?) number and boost it by the 2nd mod's percentage, so you get 28.8% instead. That can get confusing.. and with a new airborne Warframe it'd be nice to see the actual result from stacking these Mods.   
Maybe add a button somewhere for a detailed "Mod Effects" page? Other information could be placed here, like current Knockdown Resistance and Recovery from Mods and Passives, current Casting Speed from Mods and Archon Shards, explanations of Set effects, and ect.

Edited by Flackenstien

hace 3 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Status Effects no longer inherit Energy Colors, so players can more easily identify when an enemy is affected by a Status Effect.

Look what I found, a true Gold Nugget of QoL changes. Finally I will be able to tell what Status Effect an enemy is affected with.

HOWEVER! I think we should be able to turn off Status Effects (Visually) because some kind be distracting or too flashy.

3 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

RESISTANCES AND STATUS REWORK

Please bring it back. It moved some damage types to trash and enforces to remake all builds and change elements on ALMOST ALL (or even completely all) kuva/tenet weapons. 3 forms are a cruel joke.

• Like 2

Why the fùck did you remove "usage" from the warframe / weapons ordering ??? 
It was the most useful of all !!!

[Edit] : looks like it was a bug on my side. Got a weird new UI with everything small and without the usage feature. 

[Edit 2] : ok that was the navigation UI. And there is not the "usage" feature. 
Hope it will be implemanted...

Edited by AureasAetas
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Unified terminology for the following Status Effects throughout the game: 

• “Bleed” is now “Slash Status Effect”
  • “Ignite” is now “Heat Status Effect”
  • “Confusion” is now “Radiation”
  • “Disruption” is now “Magnetic”
  • “Corrosion” is now “Corrosive” 
    • These Status Effects have long been using the above terms interchangeably to describe the same thing. So, in an effort to prevent confusion when interacting with these, we’ve updated all mentions to their proper term. We’ve also fixed inconsistent capitalization of Status Effects throughout the game for consistency. 

So you unify the terminology on the mod cards but don't change what they actually represent? In the case of Loki's Irradiating Disarm it just applies the confusion debuff from Radiation procs without actually applying a Radiation proc to enemies. So having the mod card say they're affecting by Radiation Procs when they technically aren't is kind of misinformative.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arsenal UI Additions & Changes

Featured Look Links

We’ve added a new feature to the Arsenal to display a curated list of Featured Warframe Looks! You can find the list in your Arsenal when customizing your fashion (Warframe > Appearance), replacing the spot that was taken by the stats window. 

THERE'S NO LIMBO XD When even the devs play him so little not a single one of them has an aesthetic, maybe its time for a rework.

• Like 1

4 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

However, if players set their game resolution to 1920x1080px, the HUD would then be 66.6% of the size we initially made it for. This led to players having to manually change the HUD Scale in the settings.

I am playing on 1920x1080 and HUD size was OK (without changing it in settings). Now it is too big and I had to change it to 80%.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -CM-Lycan said:

Wasn't Auto-Fire for semi and I think burst?, Coming in this update? I thought it was.

44 minutes ago, fastjoker said:

DE where is that auto-fire toggle at?

Read the update notes. It literally tells you that it's added and where to find it.

1 hour ago, Vrai-Num said:

Not gonna lie, this is not enough info, we need to know if DR scales linearly or same as before or has a new formula. Would appreciate clarification on that.

Read the update notes, it literally tells you that they changed the formula.

59 minutes ago, Lokime said:

Currently under Interface Options there are 3 instances of "damage numbers" >Legacy>Enhanced>Cloud.

Legacy is the old numbers. Enhanced and cloud are the other way around, it looks like.

What exactly are you trying to say/show here? Your video shows exactly what is said in the update notes.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the patch notes but why did yall change the way the "Gun & Blade" evolution works on the Ceramic Dagger Incarnon? You use to be able to use Mesa's Regulators to charge it to 100x but now its only on primary weapons. Why DE, is this just a new patch glitch that will be hot fixed or what?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Buuji said:

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in the patch notes but why did yall change the way the "Gun & Blade" evolution works on the Ceramic Dagger Incarnon? You use to be able to use Mesa's Regulators to charge it to 100x but now its only on primary weapons. Why DE, is this just a new patch glitch that will be hot fixed or what?

It's near the tail end of the bug fixes:

• Fixed the Incarnon Ceramic Dagger upgrade Gun and Blade triggering when killing enemies with a Secondary weapon.

Since the perk has always said "on Primary Kill" the intent in regard to Regulators and any other secondaries seems clear.

• Like 2

4 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Rewards

Successfully completing an Ascension mission will award players with 11-13 Vestigial Motes (16-18 on Steel Path), as well as a reward from the mission drop table, including:

• Jade’s Component Blueprints
  • Endo
  • Relics
  • Harmony Blueprint
  • Cantare Blueprint
  • Evensong Blueprint 

For a full overview of the Ascension Drop Tables, please review our Drop Tables site

why do i always get 3k endo reward? i really haven't seen anything else to drop

The quest was absolutely rushed. You guys have cut alot of things.

No explanation for why the [main character] was spared by the corpus Captain Lady, no parts from the trailer, no Stalker rework regarding his copy-paste kit.

Also that warning was unnecessary, me and my bois completed the quest in 15 minutes on average. Not the multi-hour adventure of the "New War".

Also please fix the quest's enemy placemets, some of them get stuck in walls, and not even [main character]'s Fourth Skill can't get them, almost soft-locking some of the quest parts.

• Like 3

5 минут назад, Merrcenary сказал:

why do i always get 3k endo reward? i really haven't seen anything else to drop

Got myself a relic 2 times. You probably need to appease RNG gods with a worthy sacrifice.

Excuse me but why TF is Blaze artillery's firerate reduced by like 75% all of a sudden!? MY DPS FRAME HAVE LOST DPS! I thought the lower firerate was only supposed to affect the AUGMENT?!

Edited by nicolajtheking2
  • Like 2

I may be wrong, but it seems slash effect (so bleed) now doesn't bypass armor. You must use corrosiv stack or strip armor to do damage; pretty weird since the only purpose of slash damage is to not count on strip armor...

Same S#&$ with Trinity and her EV; doesn't do S#&$ to armor units; even when her 2 is "true damage" to "health"

I think the changes on armor is behind that. I hope at least...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Read the update notes, it literally tells you that they changed the formula.

And proceed to not tell the formula, just mention something we already knew about how armor used to work 🙄 are you really gonna defend this?

Edited by Vrai-Num
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Excuse me but why TF is Blaze artillery's firerate reduced by like 75% all of a sudden!? MY DPS FRAME HAVE LOST DPS! I thought the lower firerate was only supposed to affect the AUGMENT?!

It's listed in Known Issues.

8 minutes ago, CidLePareseux said:

I may be wrong, but it seems slash effect (so bleed) now doesn't bypass armor. You must use corrosiv stack or strip armor to do damage; pretty weird since the only purpose of slash damage is to not count on strip armor...

Same S#&$ with Trinity and her EV; doesn't do S#&$ to armor units; even when her 2 is "true damage" to "health"

I think the changes on armor is behind that. I hope at least...  

Apparently Armor is applying to slash in the Simulacrum, but not in actual missions. They're aware of it in the bug forum.