[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.0.2

131 posts in this topic

Yay

Edit: Any way you guys could make like default basic stances, and increase steance chance?

Edited by DoctorRoosterMD

Is there going to be a platinum refund possible for people who bought the normal Nikana when they could have bought the Dragon version for the exact same price?  I bought the normal one when they were both called "Nikana" in the market.

Thanks for the fix! The observatory is still missing form the dojo though, I'd really like to see it.

:/  hoping for another hotfix As it didn't still address the stance availability and the melee hotkey.

As much as I love this hotfix, I must ask about the increased drop rates on the Beacons, because I have done the boss twice now, and whilst farming the beacons, I've never have a prosecutor NOT drop a beacon.

I haven't successfully desecrated a prosecutor to get extra beacons, does that actually work? was it just because the chance was low before?

Fixes

- Fixed not being able to equip Stance mods.

You never disappoint DE. :)

Is there going to be a platinum refund possible for people who bought the normal Nikana when they could have bought the Dragon version for the exact same price?  I bought the normal one when they were both called "Nikana" in the market.

Please make a support.warframe.com ticket in this case, they can help you out!

Yay xD (I was able to log now :D)

Edited by Lokime

No changes to stance drop rates?

Back to grinding then...

Here's hoping Derf drops it on run 53.

Edited by SnaleKing

What about the players who accidentally bought the Nikana which had half as much damage because they looked and were priced the same for a little while? Are we expected to all have to buy both? D: I bought both anyways because I wanted it so baddly (I am not that patient obviously) but there are plenty of other people who feel pretty ripped off and don't have the option to try again and get the Dragon Nikana with double damage :/

Thanks for the Fixes...

Still waiting for "Fixed Jat Kittag you can now spin like a beast again".

- Fixed obsolete "Charge Damage" stat appearing in Arsenal for weapons other than Glaive.

And what about Kestrel?

Thanks for the tweaks, the Rhino thing was making life special +__+ Great work as always DE <3

PS: I keep -glowing- at the enemy.

Can I ask you look into a toggle system in the Options menu (under Game play or controls) to do the following;

When melee is equipped; swap the attack key to the 'Fire weapon' button (Mouse 1 commonly) and the 'Melee channel' to the 'Melee attack' button. I've just been finding it really counter intuitive to not attack with my trigger finger when my Nikana is equipped and I think a toggle option would be fair for people who feel the same and for people who like it as is, they don't have to turn it on. :)