Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Of Mission Reputation Bug Megathread (Fixed In U14)

Retrikaethan

Upon extraction from a 45 minute tower 2 survival there was a weird thing that had three sets of [Player_Name]  with Team, Skill, and Honor underneath it. The statistics for the game never showed up and the rewards of a forma blueprint, 2 orokin cells, mag prime chassis blueprint, mag prime helmet blueprint, a few fusion cores, and a few other items I don't remember, never appeared into my inventory. Also I could not access my Arsenal afterwards and I had to relog to be able to do anything in the game.

This has happened a few times to me and I am pretty sure it was always on survival missions of 40 minutes or longer, which happens to be the worst type of mission to not get rewarded for...

I will probably not be able to get my rewards back but is there something I can do to prevent this from happening again?

Thank you,

griefbot

Contact Support to see if you can get your items back.. The [player_name] thing that appeared is an early model of a reputation system that DE started to put in but then stopped.

As for stopping it from happening altogether, I'm not sure, maybe talk to the Dev's via your support ticket to see if they have any solutions.

Same exact thing happened to me this afternoon in T3 Survival. We made it to 35 minutes, extracted, got the bugged screen described by the OP and got nothing for the mission.

I usually solo Void missions and haven't had these issues, but half the time I run a void mission with other people, something bugs out and renders all time spent a complete waste.

I see from other posts that you can submit a ticket, but in addition to time and who you played with, they want to know what items you lost. I'm usually too involved with game play to notice what has dropped, so I hope that doesn't mean I'm SOL.

I hesitate to do any void missions at all with these bugs so rampant and even if support can help, does that mean I have to submit a ticket every time this happens in order to get anything from buggy missions? This needs to be fixed asap.

Edited by Ravenika

Its an early model of a reputation systems that DE was going to put in, but later decided not too, I guess that lots of people complained it could be abused and was not a high priority to implement and got forgotten.

It sometimes appears at the end of a laggy match.

It is an unfinished/discontinued (one of those) feature that is still only partially complete hidden in the game files.

discontinued? i should hope not. i'd imagine it isn't discontinued, but it was also 'almost ready to go' quite a few months ago, and we still don't have it. 

q.q

Basically the bug screws you at the end of the mission. Its happened on survivals that have lasted about 30+ mins. It shows the reputation display as you are stepping in the pod to extract and then dumps you right at the solar map when your done. Except there is no mission complete/exp gain stat screen and the planets do not have any names, which then changes when you click one of the buttons at the top. However you cannot go to the armory/foundry etc. You need to then log out and back in just to access them.  (looks like you still get the rewards and bonus exp but doesn't show it)

Just a pic at the end of extraction o.o fixed the planets before I could SS them with no names

rm1rpi.jpg