Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.2.1 +15.2.2

DE_Adam

Capping amounts of rep you can get in a day was REALLY NOT the way to go..

You basically screw your most active players. This doesn't even affect me cuz I don't play that much, but I'm telling you, the people who really love to play this game a lot will not be happy about having walls in their path.

Syndicate Changes

• Added standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.
  • Added sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission.
  • Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank Number).
    • For example, I am a Mastery Rank 15 player.
    • My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)
    • Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000
    • 32000 is my Daily  Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.
  • (Coming in next build, missed build cutoff!) Base Syndicate standing gain is now ten times faster than before

Ha! You guys took my idea of a cap to slow people down. You DO read the board..... im hoping.

But why would you make the gain faster? That may drive people nuts that can get the cap easy.

Warframe Changes

• Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Dude, if you removed this because of the cheese possibilities you should have stuck with it.

I mean, it was stupid to change Ex's abilities just to change them back because of this but this is the way the cookie crumbles.

Now people are just going to return to doing this again with something else.

And here comes the plane with the water to try to extinquish the forrest fire on the forum. Let's see what still smolders now?

Archwing Changes

• Updated Velocitus firing sounds.
  • Reduced lens flare effect on Velocitus.
  • Bigger hit effect on the Velocitus’ projectile.
  • Small buff to Velocitus’ damage, included ability to sweep a sphere giving some ‘slack’ on the shot.

So does it now behave a like an actual railgun, that fires hitscan projectiles (faster than a combustion based bullet) which cause a lot of kinetic energy on impact.

Or is it still a slow magnetic beam launcher?

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

I can do -799 Standing .-. ... LESS 799 ... 

Can you throw us a screenshot of your Syndicate panel screen? Anyone else seeing this?

*Side note, I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I see '24,000 Extra Standing Possible(replenishes daily)' at the top of my Syndicate panel screen.

im mastery rank 15

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341612716

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341618334

Edited by EinheriarJudith

Capping amounts of rep you can get in a day was REALLY NOT the way to go..

You basically screw your most active players. This doesn't even affect me cuz I don't play that much, but I'm telling you, the people who really love to play this game a lot will not be happy about having walls in their path.

way better than nerfing frames

Ha! You guys took my idea of a cap to slow people down. You DO read the board..... im hoping.

But why would you make the gain faster? That may drive people nuts that can get the cap easy.

i think the idea behind that is making a leveled field there is a cap and everyone has an easier time reaching it

If I may loosely quote what Steve has presumably said to make this change:

*Clears throat and looks down at transcript*

"GOD I DON'T CARE ANY MORE JUST BURN IT WITH FIRE. SET IT ON GOD DAMN FIRE I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE IT EVER AGAIN. BURN IT WITH FIRE"

Seriously though to be honest I feel like from exploits to lore, having the corpus ship get taken over by infested is the absolute best way of doing this.

I think this is very accurate. While that update has nearly turned our WF world upside down, our negative responses to it, it seems, has nearly turned the DE world upside down much worse... judging from the ways Rebecca appearing worried and stressed and carefully catching with Megan's talks on PT yesterday, not the least Steve's posts on Twitter.