Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

I'll cry if one of his abilities doesn't let him transform into a bigass dragon, for a short time, that can damage enemies by stomping on them, can fly for mobility with archwing controls, breathe lightning with Left mouse button and spit fireballs with RMB. That would be crazy fun.

Edited by Separius

I'll cry if one of his abilities doesn't let him transform into a bigass dragon, for a short time, that can damage enemies by stomping on them, can fly for mobility with archwing controls, breathe lightning with Left mouse button and spit fireballs with RMB. That would be crazy fun.

Well, looks like you will be, I highly doubt that will happen, but hay if Im wrong your free to slap me around the face 

Hay Balthazar, you might want to be a little less offensive, all you kown he or she is not full English, he chuold be from another country trying to learn it.  

I was never trying to offend him

about his posts being unreadable..

I was not referring to do with his spelling/grammer, I was referring to the color of his posts

everything is black and can't be read unless highlighted. I don't care about a persons spelling or grammer because nobody is perfect

Edited by BaIthazar

i think that's something beyond the evolution engine's capabilities

I appreciate that DE responds to community feedback and creative input, but I was drawn to Warframe becuase, in large part, it's art and creative design is so unique and beautiful. Never would I thought I would protagonist as a metal horned magic space ninja.

I remember the DevStreams mentioned this issue a little and said they have three frames planned out. I hope that means they will move back to looking inward toward Warframes core themes for inspiration.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

I was never trying to offend him

about his posts being unreadable..

I was not referring to do with his spelling/grammer, I was referring to the color of his posts

everything is black and can't be read unless highlighted. I don't care about a persons spelling or grammer because nobody is perfect

Oh ok 

Then pay Platinum for it if you're unwilling to, you know, play the game. 

I don't know about your logic, but financially supporting something I hate is backwards logic.

I've no interest in grinding for Mesa, nor Lancer if DE decides to bury him in layers of RNG, too.  Which is entirely plausible.

Dragons are popular imagery in Japan but have no real ties with ninjas. The modern image of ninjas is quite a bit different from the historical variant. Dragon stories are more the realm of China to be honest. They have a much older history of those types of stories. That said, it's a space ninja game. Why not? I'm still waiting on RuPaul frame. With an ultimate that is just "%$€=ing fabulous." ;)

Dragons are popular imagery in Japan but have no real ties with ninjas. The modern image of ninjas is quite a bit different from the historical variant. Dragon stories are more the realm of China to be honest. They have a much older history of those types of stories. That said, it's a space ninja game. Why not? I'm still waiting on RuPaul frame. With an ultimate that is just "%$€=ing fabulous." ;)

Yeah, why I love going to china/Japan type places, their love for dragons is so amazing, I seen fantastic artwork of them, all of it it is really nice.

I just hope DE don;t mess this up, and show it us in the next Devstream

I see no reason not to have the Dragon. "The scientists pulled one last man in,if you could call it that.." the soldier's hands visibly shaking."It LOOKED human...but the energies streaming out of it...there's just no way...and the way it SCREAMED..."he trembled even more violently.. "They made a suit around it...this massive,I mean HUGE thing, of what I thought, was metal, but it's too smooth,almost like it's alive somehow.." the soldiers voice trailing off for a moment....

"But I KNOW what I saw in that room..I can NEVER forget,"almost dead calm coming over the soldier's face,"They took whatever it WAS...and made a monster out of it...I can't,no,WON'T go back...."

"There's no way we could LET you go back now, Lieutenant..." said a voice from the corner,"Now,let's get you out of here,though,so you can tell me everything you know..."

Edited by Chaosyn

I don't understand why they don't show pre-release images like they did with Valkyr.  What's the problem?  The designers actually adjusted Valkyrs design due to our comments if I stand correctly.

Not saying they need our opinion, but why was Valkyr the "Chosen" one when it came to showing pre-release frames....

I don't understand why they don't show pre-release images like they did with Valkyr.  What's the problem?  The designers actually adjusted Valkyrs design due to our comments if I stand correctly.

Not saying they need our opinion, but why was Valkyr the "Chosen" one when it came to showing pre-release frames....

I prefer when they give us some visual teasers too.

Who says they aren't going to? U16 is still a long ways off, which means the new frame is also a long ways off. Teasing anything now would imply the frame and/or U16 is near to release. It most definitely isn't. 

Who says they aren't going to? U16 is still a long ways off, which means the new frame is also a long ways off. Teasing anything now would imply the frame and/or U16 is near to release. It most definitely isn't. 

Not me.   I know they resort to doing preview videos now......but like I said..when Valkyr's drawing was revealed we didn't get her until maybe 3-4 weeks later...the reason why I ask is because I like artwork...so I'm kind of meh that i havent seen any limbo artwork.....or hydroid......

my reasons are obviously different though