Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

ok so lets look at all the frames:

ash, obvious eastern influence

loki, norse (although the design gives off an eastern vibe)

excaliber, neutral (although he's based off the sword of a european king)

mesa, western (cowgirl)

vauban, european (i think he was based off a french guy?)

trinity, no discernible theme aside from healer

ember, no discernible theme

volt, no discernible theme

hydroid, western (the iconic pirates were those who sailed in the Caribbean)

limbo, western (quite obvious)

rhino, it can be debatable whether it's european or eastern

banshee, european (banshee's are from irish mythology)

mirage, european (harlequins are italian)

frost, european (typical wizard)

saryn, no discernible theme

zephyr, you'd have to ask Volkovyi

oberon, european (paladin/templar)

nova, no discernible theme (although i'd think she's more of an eastern influenced frame)

valkyr, european (BERSERKER!)

nyx, neutral (although her powers are based in fantasy)

nekros, European (necromancer!)

we have a few eastern themed frames, and alot of western and european ones. however a ninja, although normally shown with eastern influence, can be anyone who practices ninjutsu. An american can practice karate, judo, etc. and still be a martial artist, so a french dude who want's to practice ninjutsu can be a ninja. it's all about discipline.

look at the lotus, our mother-like figure, and guardian; it can be said she's influenced by eastern culture. the same goes for the dojo's; can see tons of zen gardens and eastern influences, not so many european/western ones.

Embed is a chicken and volt is a samurai

I hate the idea for two reason. One, there was already a highly popular dragon frame creation thread that is still going on, and we all know DE's dragon frame isn't going to be that dragon frame, so theres gonna be a whole new slew of "OMG Y U MAKE IT SO BAD AND NOT JUST DO THIS" and the people that just don't like the idea going "DE WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS IT SUCKS SO MUCH" but, that seems to be the reaction to anything new, however I digress.

This is the reasoning I have for why I hope they never make Typhus. People have (to themselves) hyped him into a god of sorts. If he ever comes out, this WILL happen. I can almost guarantee it.

Please do not make a  frame to look like fantasy digimon,pokemon or teletabis.Do not mix warframe game whit dota and League of Legends characters.need to focus in frame look such as, for example Mesa.and all of you fanatics dota and lol players if you do not like sci-fi world do not ruin the Warframe game with stupid ideas that new frame looks like a fantasy animal character.I very hope that frame should look more seriously and will keep it that way.I hope that someone agrees or all live in digimon world?

1) wtf is up with almost all of your posts being unreadable?

2) it seems the majority does not agree with you because we are all Hyped AF for Dragon/Lancer

1) wtf is up with almost all of your posts being unreadable?

2) it seems the majority does not agree with you because we are all Hyped AF for Dragon/Lancer

Hay Balthazar, you might want to be a little less offensive, all you kown he or she is not full English, he chuold be from another country trying to learn it.  

This is the reasoning I have for why I hope they never make Typhus. People have (to themselves) hyped him into a god of sorts. If he ever comes out, this WILL happen. I can almost guarantee it.

i'm one of the few who like typhus because of his archetype. a weak, squishy type who gets stronger by being a parasite and scaling with enemies. most like him cause of the art though.