Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream 50!

[DE]Rebecca

1)Will the Stalker receive any of the updates that we have received such as an archwing, kubrow, sentinel and stance. Also will he get more unique powers and a more unique appearance

2)What Battle doctrine will the sentinents be using?

3) How will the other factions react to the sentients return?

if i look on the questions, i have only one question, devs:

"when will you create for every player a personal unique warframe-game and -expirience depending on their questions and wishes and mostly, their dreams about ?"

XD :P

Edited by 73NNO

since the las update, and the lots of lore released, there has been plenty of theories about how the warframes relate to the tenno.

my question is ¿will we ever get a straight answer or just hints enough to keep making our theories?
wich i find fun anyways.

It seems your main focus is weapons when it comes to content, and when it comes to gameplay, there isn't any touch to the kubrows in their functionality. It was mentioned once that the grineer harvested poison from some lizards on earth, which we could probably tame.

Are there any plans to expand on the kubrows and companions in regards to gameplay and content?

On the official site there are flavor texts and videos for every frame explaining their theme, style and general role in combat.

Obviously those exist to give players an overall sense of what frame would fit their preferred playstyle.

To new players these descriptions have a particularly impact because to them this is fresh information and the understanding they get from them is what they may base potential purchases on. The better the frame sounds the more likely people will buy it and the more clear the understanding given of each frame the lower the chance for buyers remorse. The importance of those things should be quite clear.

However some people would argue that the descriptions are so old that they are inherently outdated and no longer applicable. This is based largely on their personal experiences of how where a frame seems to perform best in game. Based on how things play these days that opinion is not at all without merit. Some will begin to judge what they feel is meant to be by how they feel it has best benefited them in practice which may or may not be similar to how said frame is described on the official site.

We should all know that game change over their lifetime and developers learn new and better ways to achieve certain goals which can skew the viability of one frame to another. Warframe has seen mod 2.0, damage 2.0, and melee 2.0 which has obviously had major effects on the meta. Also the reality is that intention and execution are often two different things as it is not always possible for a developer to predict how players will utilize something.  Still, there was always an intention from the creators when making something. That intention is what I am looking to get clear. As much of the feedback given on any frame should be based on bringing it closer to it's intended purpose and role in combat.

All that in mind- the player base cannot be certain which, if any, of the descriptions are relevant or irrelevant from the perspective of the developers.

A new clarification would be much appreciated. 

So my question is-

Do those official flavor text and video descriptions generally still represent your intention for what each frame is meant to be?

If so- will you be re-examining the older frames who have fallen behind in the ability to actually perform their role to get them up to par?

If not-will you be remaking flavor text and video descriptions to more accurately reflect what your intention for each frame is now? 

Any plans for creating additional Vazarin polarity mods for weapons? People say the D polarity is useless. The logical solution to me would be to create a lot more of them to make it more viable and desirable.

Can you please update us on what you play to do with specters and the alliance mechanic in general now that darksectors and pvp are being redone.  I run a large alliance and I would very much appreciate any kind of acknowledgement of this current situation so that i can update all my alliance members.

Q1- Will Sentinels get Bleedout Timer same as Kubrow companions atleast a 15sec. and only owner could revive/repair it?

Q2- The Volt Overload woth a buff,people see it weaker then other "ultimate" power,if possible a charged overload give more damage if for example activate overload by keep it pressed the button gives out more damage.(ex. 4 second charge = 2000 hitpoints on targets on the overload range 7 seconds charge = 3500 HP and the max charge 10 seconds for a 5000 HP) just a thought

Q3 - Daily syndicate missions which involves archwing missions?

A few questions pertaining to kubrow.

Kubrow were originally going to have their own Parkour when they initially came out. Besides jumping onto ledges and ziplining (which is extremely buggy), we don't see these canines making any effort in wallruning or the like and usually have to go a certain distance to teleport them back to us.

Are there any changes to the kubrow parkour system coming in parkour 2.0?

It was also talked about way back before U14 that the active kubrow will roam around the ship. I understand why you took it out of the game but are there any notions to putting it back in?

Last one:

The sahasa and the Sunika both have their unique traits, however as it stands they both have the same finisher move mod. This is something I would expect from the Sunika, however the sahasa is used more for utility than damage.

Is it possible to change the Sahasa's Finisher ability so that it brings what you need to you instead like the wild kubrow bring materials back to the nest?

Hi there!

I have been playing since update 8, Nekros was hot! The introduction of invasions! Getting Saryn! Now I got most of the frames, tried most of the weapons, forma´ed a dozen of them and I am rank 16.

I have been burnout since January, but still love warframe and take a peek here and mostly at reddit.

Last updates seemed to focus on rework Archwing, rework the PVP, rework the void, rework the SPY, rework the UI, making the game more challenging with additions of maniac and infested MOA, adding the another scan meta/mini game, reworking of quest system to add more quest, rework the interceptions, war against "press 4 on a corner and get loot". Those update really didn´t add anything of interesting to me.

I started playign the game because of the 3rd person sci fi shooter with loots, skills, upgrades and different frames with quick missions, with a great aesthetic. And when you didn´t need too much coordination to get nice loot as well you could have a more casual approach. I feel we need to stay now too much time doing Surivals and Defenses to get specific parts.

My questions are:

- How many big updates (16, 17, 18) will we get this year? Will we get past 19 this year?

- Do you think the endless mission are much more rewarding when compared to the non endless missions? (surv/def/interception vs spy/mobile defense/exterminate)?

- Do you think the focus of the game went away from "3rd person sci fi shooter with quick missions" part of the game?

- What do you think of rotating the rewards table from the mission types? for example, this month the surival reward table will go to the exterminate reward table, SPY will get the rewards from last month interception etc?

Edited by rafacasper

That is demonstratively false. The material properties of a PBR material in DE's implementation are just as easy to change as the color, since the color, metalness, and roughness are three channels on the same texture.

The fact that he mentions specularity and glossiness in that comment makes very little sense, since they are not PBR variables at all. PBR defines all of that through the use of the Metalness, Albedo, and Roughness maps.

Then go ahead PM him yourself with your threads and see what he can do about it. It's clear he is up for doing it but has told me via PM when I asked, what I've posted to you.

Edited by Naith

What about Sentinels and Kubrows? There are still many things that need to be tweaked about them but they have been seemingly ignored for quite a long time.

With Simaris' entries being a thing, will the player's own individual Codex ever be updated to actually contain some lore information for the so many entries that lack it?

How far are we from being able to replay quests, events, special alerts etc. for story purposes and could these be eventually implemented in a way that makes a new player go through a series of chronological cannon events as they progress the starchart? ie. before reaching Alad V new players must go through the Gradivus Dilema and the Hunt for Alad V, or having to go through Once Awake early on before ever encountering any Infested so the introduction to them makes sense, etc.

Relays, still

Thinking about the GOTL program, though it's still in early stage,

In the current state of the relays it means that players can only meet guides from mercury onward is that alright?

-> Unless I missed something has there been any talk about renewing relays?

-> If that is the case it could mean different designs maybe? but all in all, I have the feeling the limited numbers was the aim since it works quite well even with these numbers it seems.

Something about the syndicates helpers, solutions like removing them, or options or some way to control or whatever?

Last devstream I think? there was some talk about snipers, weren't we on shotguns case something like 1 or 2 months ago? I sure hope shotgun's "buff" wasn't primed point blank....

some general questions

any discussions about melee improvements? (besides charge attacks)

things about archwing

edit:

nearly forgot, any plans in regard to dark sektors pvp and pve side?

Edited by Mokkania

Many great augments are being added into the game but just not able to be slotted without losing out on much needed primary Warframe mods. A lot of players have been waiting with baited breath for the addition of the much needed Augment slots you mentioned a couple streams back, do we have an ETA for this to be put in place?