Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

24 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I think Rhino is likely next if Faven plans to revisit. as it is very much similar to the old Nova skin.

Nah i think he will finish his Frost helmet that he showed some time ago.

Edit: This one

ggaHuyd.png

Edited by Fox7000

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

There's an alt helmet? I thought it was just his default repainted like the Gnova.

you can watch it at 30 sec, though I think is not exactly a graxx helmet, but it looks nice

Edited by Pavelord

11 hours ago, fredaven said:

yeah wasnt feeling that frost helmet so killed it. 

I try my hardest not to put out stuff im not happy with :D

Yea mate,thats why i give you this example :) after all you are my favorite 3D artritis :satisfied:

TSiNbTn.jpg?1

And we dont need 1 more mushroom head so if DE can create this,then i dont see why not :)

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1

Le 20/11/2017 à 00:57, (PS4)reddragonhrcro a dit :

Maybe base his design on the Manics? I mean they teleport around and pin you down with a finsher move just like Ash does.

I'm certainly not the only one here, but indeed, i ve also come to fantasize a lot on a Graxx Ash more or less inspired by Maniacs uniform. The mask, the 'honour to our deads' trophies on the back...Oh-oh-oh, what a badass ninja graxx this could be.

9 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

I'm certainly not the only one here, but indeed, i ve also come to fantasize a lot on a Graxx Ash more or less inspired by Maniacs uniform. The mask, the 'honour to our deads' trophies on the back...Oh-oh-oh, what a badass ninja graxx this could be.

Well those could be added in a fashion like a syandana, be it fixed or hooked onto a cape or a net.

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

trophies in a cape ? Oooh i see a lot of collisions bugs from here.

Maybe but not necesarily, but as I said, just one of the options that could be done to get the masks on the back.Either way Faven will probably have an idea which way it would look the best.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

3 hours ago, fredaven said:

not a skin, just a helmet, ill do a graxx skin for banshee eventually, this is just me doing something different

Oh, shame, that helm really looks like it needs a whole skin in a similar style to go with it. ^ ^