Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

9 hours ago, fredaven said:

Nice job dude,finally some badass chest armor that is more my style....good job 😏👌 but can you add some cloth for next armor chest 😏👌😊your is perfect but it would be more unique if you have some cloth under chest armor... 🙂

Edited by Vlada91

That Wisp skin, that Graxx chest piece, that Sentient Syandana! Never in my life have I needed something so much and never known until I've gazed upon it (barring Trinity Graxx, of course). Now, I simply hope that all of these wonderfully crafted items are accepted and wait until they release on Xbox One...

Hi faven! I just saw your wip on that Ivara skin on Twitter. It’s been a while since you’ve tweeted this so idk how much progress you’ve made since then. But I think you mentioned that you were unsatisfied with the current helmet. I just wanted to say that it would be pretty cool if you could incorporate the torn fabric on her skirt into her helmet. I feel like it’d be nice to see it featured somewhere else in the design. I’m personally exited to see how you decide to texture her skirt because your cloth work is amazing! Everything cloth related always turns out so gorgeous in your skins. Just a thought! 

On 2019-09-08 at 8:01 PM, Valiant said:

Will Frost ever get his long overdue graxx helmet...

Yes. Both him and mirage got concepts done

On 2019-09-08 at 3:56 AM, gabuchan said:

Idk if this has already been asked, but are you amenable to making a landing craft skin? I'd love to see a Graxx line of those

To much work tbh

On 2019-09-07 at 1:30 AM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Hi faven! I just saw your wip on that Ivara skin on Twitter. It’s been a while since you’ve tweeted this so idk how much progress you’ve made since then. But I think you mentioned that you were unsatisfied with the current helmet. I just wanted to say that it would be pretty cool if you could incorporate the torn fabric on her skirt into her helmet. I feel like it’d be nice to see it featured somewhere else in the design. I’m personally exited to see how you decide to texture her skirt because your cloth work is amazing! Everything cloth related always turns out so gorgeous in your skins. Just a thought! 

Not a bad idea! We'll see where it ends up

• Like 1

19 hours ago, fredaven said:

Yes. Both him and mirage got concepts done

To much work tbh

You are the expert so I need to ask you,if Wisp have new mechanic and you can give her hood... can you do the same in that direction for other frames or just hear? Because I wish to see some alt Excalibur helmet with hood that we/i can combine with umbra scarf...🤔😏 or maybe graxx Frost with hood or maybe Ash because he is only assassin that also deserve hood style...😁👌

Edited by Vlada91

Hoods only really work in frames where either the base helmet is a hood or the body mesh can support it. 

Nekros: base helmet was a "hood"

Harrow. He's wearing a robe

Wisp: the same.

Hoods would also work on ivara. But afaik that's it. Potentially loki

On 2019-09-14 at 11:33 PM, fredaven said:

Hoods only really work in frames where either the base helmet is a hood or the body mesh can support it. 

And you forgot about Frost for his turtle neck around his head,but when you think more realistically,what you did on vauban helmet add the same thing like what frost and mesa have around neck just your is better. And maybe just add hood on top of that and that's it for future helmet designs😁 Or just put wishp helmet hood on top 10 frames body and you will see who is wearing better. And dream comes true for real sci fi ninjas 😁👌You will know fastest who deserve more real hood style...And new alt hood collection for real ninjas can begin,even wukong can bee hooded ninja if you wanted and he can look like witcher Geralt when you put him a hood 😏 But if it hood limited for some frames then its just bad 😖 

IklkDRI.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

Hood on Loki? Hm... I like the sound of that.

On 2019-09-13 at 5:45 AM, fredaven said:

On 2019-09-06 at 8:30 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I had a thought on this, something that could tie it all together: Grineer 'Frontier' themed Ivara could have camo netting style cloth. I guess you couldn't go full bore on that for the skirt since you can't really add to it, right? It could be nice to have that base to mirror and build on for an almost-ghillie silhouette breaking shroud, if that's possible to do within the tennogen poly limits or whatever constraints you have to work under.

I think sometimes different perspective for artist is something that is always welcome..... 😊😉 (i know its that 90% you don't need it but then again i don't see why not) 🍻

IklkDRI.jpg

• Like 1