Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How would you change ripline?

I'm bored so here's a spur of the moment question.

If you could change Valkyr's ripline to any form or function, what would it be?

Personally, I would like it to drag enemies towards her like Ancients do and either use an automatic finisher (preferably a skull stomp) or keep her current animation o drag them back and punch them away for some multiplier of damage.

Though I'd also like to see it be a self cast that drags enemies from a 360 aoe if it targets an enemy while keeping the normal hookshot use it has when aimed at walls or allies.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)KikoEschobar said:

Anyone else use Ripline to cosplay as Spider-Man? No one......hmmm....I don't know how I feel about that.

Cosplay? No.

use it to move around when Parkour is just too dependant on touching the ground? Yes. 

Possible mod aug idea. I'd make Valkyr fire out two Riplines, both would grapple into a enemy, one in the left side and right (subject still held in place), then she would perform an animation where Valkyr pulls out the Ripline in outward motion, resulting in enemy decapitation. Survivors would be temp Immobilized for X time based on duration and suffer bleed procs.

Mod Aug name would be "Spiltting Image" Basically, something you'd see from Scorpion in MK.  

Just now, Man_In_Suitcase said:

Possible mod aug idea. I'd make Valkyr fire out two Riplines, both would grapple into a enemy, one in the left side and right (subject still held in place), then she would perform an animation where Valkyr pulls out the Ripline in outward motion, resulting in enemy decapitation. Survivors would be temp Immobilized for X time based on duration and suffer bleed procs.

Mod Aug name would be "Spiltting Image" Basically, something you'd see from Scorpion in MK.  

GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i'd do is increase the force/velocity applied to Enemies when you pull them.

so that more of the time when you use it Enemies go into orbit. already works well with ramp terrain and height advantage, but increasing the force applied would improve insanity results in all situations.

Make it so any enemy affected by Rip-Line are drawn towards you and they are suspended in mid air just like grappling in Bulletstorm and add a feature where if you grapple an enemy in mid air or you try to grapple an enemy that cannot be grappled, you will drag yourself towards that enemy inflicting a Blast AOE upon impact and make Rip-Line inflicts a Bleed proc on a targeted enemy.

I'd love it if she did it automatically just as an Ancient or Scorpion** tries to use theirs. "NOT TODAY, SCUM! *ripline and finisher*

33 minutes ago, (PS4)KikoEschobar said:

GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** I literally only just realised that both MK's Scorpion and ours drag players towards them. talk about getting there late...

it is perfect movement ability why would u change it? :|

oh wait instead of pulling enemies to you make it pull you to enemy while making that target unable to shoot u during the animation :D

other than that it is perfect and cheapmovement ability