Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does DE want us to pay for holster style? We pay them for almost everything, so why even for such an basic thing? ? ?

TTwisterTT

I don't mind the idea of cosmetics being charged for but I do wish the animations that come with the frame if we buy them and be enabled for ALL frames rather than needing to bought again. 

Mind you, if they want us to pay for cosmetics, the least they could do is make it so they fit properly and don't chop through the other items on the warframe or even the warframe itself....

Also wish they gave us more warframe slots for free, it could be at certain MR levels and give another use for the kind of pointless MR system.

Edited by LSG501

I really Don't get the topic, is a f2p how do you expect they get money? The game has improve amazingly in how microtransaction affect the gameplay (i still remember the 4 lifes per day cap) also im very grateful DE give us the trade alternative, i have every frame and almost 100 weapons and never put a single dollar, i even buy hunhows just by trading. You just cannot expect the game give you every update for FREE, every warframe for FREE, give you a trade market to earn plat just by playing and complain for a holster but i really think it would be good if they give you at least 3 slot instead of 2 but in the other han d they give you the starter plat.. Sorry if i spell wrong, i dont speak English 

Edited by (PS4)dnbnick

7 hours ago, Kastorius said:

I make about 400-500p per day most days just selling Prime sets and in-demand mods, and I'm pretty lazy about farming Prime sets compared to the truly dedicated.

It can be tough until you already have everything (obtainable) yourself, but it is possible to get everything and also buy Fashionframe stuff while paying $0. This is a F2P game, after all, and in the realm of F2P games it's nowhere near the most exploitative and player-unfriendly.

I'm here in my garage

well, they let you get things essential to gameplay for free. They even allow you to get platinum with trading. So I think they are allowed to charge for some cosmetic items in game which you really don't need to get.

Edited by Horaciozhao

8 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Its not like they need to pay there employeers, bills or anything like that and sure the game and updates magicly appear from a magic rainbow and a unicorn fartign money at them or so. *sarcasm out*

But yeah as SilvaDreams said. You can have everything for free, even the fashion stuff you can have for free technicly, farm prime parts, sell them for plat at players of exchange ducats for prime mods and sell those. You can have all without ever spending money on the game at all.

I..seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

52 minutes ago, Horaciozhao said:

well, they let you get things essential to gameplay for free. They even allow you to get platinum with trading. So I think they are allowed to charge for some cosmetic items in game which you really don't need to get.

Maybe I don't get it, but please enlighten me, how Forma, Catalysts and Reactors (to give a few examples) are cosmetic items, that don't have anything to do nor influence gameplay?

why people dont get the beauty of the trade system in waframe? you can farm prime parts, mods, breed kubrows and kavats, without ever the need for spending money, then sell them to paying players for platinum, then buy the cosmetic you want, again, without spending a cent.

by this system DE gets money, the paying player get what he wants, and you get premium income to spend without paying

win win win situation here

18 minutes ago, Klydoris said:

Maybe I don't get it, but please enlighten me, how Forma, Catalysts and Reactors (to give a few examples) are cosmetic items, that don't have anything to do nor influence gameplay?

You can get those without plat. Forma is abundant because void runs dropped blueprints like crazy. In the past few months we've received enough reactor and catalyst blueprints to upgrade an entire loudout or two from alerts and invasions. You only need to buy them if you want to go above and beyond what is needed.

You can also buy resources for plat. Please don't tell me you do, though... 

Good god this went south fast. 'DE needs to pay the bills, so why aren't you paying exorbitant amounts of money for a simple hip swap YOU MONSTER!!!!1'. Honestly I thought it would be a free update since it seemed so benign. Maybe we can get also pay for alternate entrances into missions. I'll pay 20p to watch the grate drop down then in a shocking turn of events see that they were actually there the whole time because they used the front door. Tweest.

so, sell some weapons... seriously man you are crying about small things, and as far as your friends quiting the game because of the holster thing... well i just simply do not believe you at all... that makes no sense, think about it "wtf i cant holster my weapon different from how it has been this entire time without paying for it, wow fk DE i quit" that sounds stupid af, and if you are telling the truth they are probably the same people who have spent 0 time actually trying to farm items and sell them for plat, otherwise they would realize the holster styles are cheap af, hell day one i picked up the pic frames and holster styles bundles and have never dropped a dime on this game (outside of a family member gifting me the frost unvault thing)

2 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Good god this went south fast. 'DE needs to pay the bills, so why aren't you paying exorbitant amounts of money for a simple hip swap YOU MONSTER!!!!1'. Honestly I thought it would be a free update since it seemed so benign. Maybe we can get also pay for alternate entrances into missions. I'll pay 20p to watch the grate drop down then in a shocking turn of events see that they were actually there the whole time because they used the front door. Tweest.

i would pay for that XD

yes im serious.

7 hours ago, GreyEnneract said:

There are no scythe holster styles.

DE doesn't want my money it seems.

That is not what I meant.What I meant was to ask when they can be bothered the existing holster styles before asking for money for new ones.
The holster position for Reaper Prime is completely and utterly messed up and it is bugged to hell.

Is it something that you purchase with platinum?
You made the argument that we pay for slots, and other in game items with real. money, when that isnt the case at all, it's platinum, and at one point I had over 2500 platinum ( which isnt alot ) .. and I got that all without spending any real money at all.

If its a platinum item, get plat by farming in game. If you literally have to purchase it with money, then dont purchase it.

We all pay a price for fashion :)
Time, or money, or both.

4 minutes ago, SoanoS said:

That is not what I meant.What I meant was to ask when they can be bothered the existing holster styles before asking for money for new ones.
The holster position for Reaper Prime is completely and utterly messed up and it is bugged to hell.

Even the new ones are broken, so no idea man.