Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 days farming for 1 mod and nothing

-Oni-Bushido-

So as the title says, I've been farming only for Condition overload 4 days already in Ofelia, Uranus, and I'm talking about 40min survivals each run. Is the drop rate broken, or am I doing something wrong? I accept suggestions.

BTW, those 'day 1' gifts shown on youtubers get me angry. Spending a whole week to farm mods which normally I wouldn't use or having to spend plat to obtain them...I also love this game and have dedicated a lot of my personal time, even though I'm not a content creator

Try Transmuting. I currently have 4/5 new mods from just regular play and 2 spare Guardian Derisions. 

Don't farm for it too intensely, there's no rush in getting it as only more will flood the economy.

Also don't mind the youtuber's. It's their job after all to test, advertise and give a some opinion on new content for us. 

I've not yet tried farming the new mods but I think I've gotten 2 of the new mods so far from just doing everyday things but I've heard others with similar issues with them dropping. I also don't agree with the content creators getting the mods right as soon as they dropped. I personally feel they should have to farm for the mods the same as everyone else.

It's RNG, it happens.

It'll happen more and more as DE adds additional items to acquire.

It's best to try to work for as many different things at the same time as possible so you at least feel like you're making progress in your efforts.

I remember having to farm for my last Rhino component BP for two months, a couple specific stance mods took me a couple straight weeks each.

I recommend sacrificing a goat to RNGesus to gain his favor.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

2 minutes ago, Z_Caronte_Z said:

So as the title says, I've been farming only for Condition overload 4 days already in Ofelia, Uranus, and I'm talking about 40min survivals each run. Is the drop rate broken, or am I doing something wrong? I accept suggestions.

I feel you, been trying to get it as well. It's just RNG. Also I think you should reset after 10 mins or maybe even 5 so maybe more butchers spawn, because they decrease later on.

5 minutes ago, Z_Caronte_Z said:

BTW, those 'day 1' gifts shown on youtubers get me angry. Spending a whole week to farm mods which normally I wouldn't use or having to spend plat to obtain them...I also love this game and have dedicated a lot of my personal time, even though I'm not a content creator

Yeah, I can only repeat myself, it's RNG. Keep on trying you (we) will get it eventually.

13 minutes ago, Z_Caronte_Z said:

exactly as you said you're not a content creator so theres no reason for day 1 rewards. But for content creators this allows them to show off the mod the second it comes out. But as people said try transmuting or get a farming group nekros and hydroid

The youtubers getting them free is not a problem for me at all. As long as they create informative and insightful content around them. RNGesus knows, DE never divulges all nuances or even suggested frames or build for anything they drop. Good youtubers are quite seminal to the longevity of the game by breathing new life and new scenarios that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.

And I would put plat down if I could, that many people now farming these mods are doing so because of the info conveyed by guys like DK, Tacktical Potato and More-Gumbo (aka - Ma-Gumbo... bka Mogamu)

(about day 1 gift) All I want from  content creators is them to omit the part where they open the mailbox and pass through every gift. There's a spanish proverb that says 'eyes that don't see, heart that won't feel'. I don't care either if they get it that way, but at least don't pass it in front of me like a delicious candy...

4 minutes ago, Z_Caronte_Z said:

(about day 1 gift) All I want from  content creators is them to omit the part where they open the mailbox and pass through every gift. There's a spanish proverb that says 'eyes that don't see, heart that won't feel'. I don't care either if they get it that way, but at least don't pass it in front of me like a delicious candy...

I'm pretty sure that they have to be transparent that DE sent them the mods/equipment. Just imagined if they hid this fact, people would be raging over it. 

1 minute ago, Agentawesome said:

I'm pretty sure that they have to be transparent that DE sent them the mods/equipment. Just imagined if they hid this fact, people would be raging over it. 

I repeat: "for the real sl..oops xD; "eyes that don't see, heart that won't feel"

This is why I'd very much like to see a Questing system (not just story quests). A series of  missions that eventually lead a player to a single specific Mod or Drop.

I've argued this before, that Warframe needs a safety net for the terminally unlucky. The TIME commitment for this process could be set to a very long amount, based on the assumed statistical averages the drop system is based on. Two or three (or more) times the average and you have both a safety net and an end game completionists activity.

I'm one of these people. After 2 years having only recently gotten both Crushing Ruin and Crimsons Dervish melee stance mods to drop.

Edited by Brasten

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

just trade for one...farming for specific stuff can burou u out very quickly

With being able to trade for plat, I see everything as a sort of "token system". If anything is too hard for me to grind, I just buy it. 

I make enough for most mods by just selling 2 syndicate weapons a week.

25 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

Everyone I've talked to who has it said they got it when not farming and just doing normal stuff. So maybe you should try that.

I don't have anything to do in Uranus, apart from spontaneous alerts (a.k.a. Alertium) (I just level weapons there to at least make the run worth my time). the rest of rewards, apart from those 400 endo rewards, are just a joke. Stretch, serration, split chamber mods? seriously?

Oh! and maybe a sculpture. who knows...

(no, I can't go to Uranus to do something else... just farm more and more DREKAR butchers)

Iforgot the relics. We always need relics to keep on farming prime junk

Edited by Z_Caronte_Z