The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutors Drop Javlok Part(s)

Rambit23Z

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Its not in patch notes, but if you look up Javlok on wiki, there is info about

So..DE hypes this spear weapon..brings it out as a clan research weapon (not surprised) with a 240 platinum price tag on it and fails to mention that it also requires a new resources to make it...that's incredibly lame. I could easily buy this weapon (and almost did) but now there is no way I'm going to rush to get this. No...I will be getting this weapon for free.

Edited by RoninJed

4 hours ago, RoninJed said:

So..DE hypes this spear weapon..brings it out as a clan research weapon (not surprised) with a 240 platinum price tag on it and fails to mention that it also requires a new resources to make it...that's incredibly lame. I could easily buy this weapon (and almost did) but now there is no way I'm going to rush to get this. No...I will be getting this weapon for free.

Yeah, I gotta say, DE messed up on this one's release. It should have been fairly easy to get, to take from drug dealer logic. The first hit is free. This should have been the easy intro to spear weapons, it shouldn't have been a great weapon of course, but still, gives you a chance to check out the animations and the mechanics without having to take forever to get it.

18 hours ago, Domesticon said:

Yeah, I gotta say, DE messed up on this one's release. It should have been fairly easy to get, to take from drug dealer logic. The first hit is free. This should have been the easy intro to spear weapons, it shouldn't have been a great weapon of course, but still, gives you a chance to check out the animations and the mechanics without having to take forever to get it.

it's really easy to get 6 capacitors, even easier if you have a nekros. I find they have a really high chance spawning in Nuovo when you enter the prison cell, I got them spawned 8 out of 10 mission, then if you have a nekros, you get at least 2 capacitor, 3 even 4 if you are lucky and chopped them into pieces. Those capacitors are 100% chance drops as far as I can tell.

Edited by Horaciozhao

18 hours ago, Caelward said:

I found two prosecutors simply going on a spy mission with Ivara to just look around and see what the changes were like.

My experience is only anecdotal, but it doesn't seem to bad too look for these capacitors.

But can you Prowl new thing out of them?

I have also noticed that the capacitors seem to be a guaranteed drop, however what i ALSO noticed is that you can't SELL or trade the javlok capacitors out of your inventory; you pick them up, they'll stay with you forever until DE decides to give them a value of 1500 credits or something

3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

That is if you get good teams who don't fail. Also raid take quite a while usually.

Then it's time to make friends. Raids only take a long time if you have people who don't know what to do. But honestly that's no excuse, just find people you like, make a raid and learn how to do raids. You won't regret it.