Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nudus is.. female?

AreeSoothsayer

Question

25 answers to this question

1 minute ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I thought it was male. I mean.. just looking right. Then while I was deciding to put on extras I saw the feet.

High Heels... it's a female? I looked at it for a while and I think so but need some second opinions because the Codex is no help at all.

Check out Loki's feet and get back to us. Sometimes Warframe feet are weird. And also dudes can wear heels :P

8 minutes ago, marshmellory said:

every source says he's male..... but....... his feet are 2 inches? taller?.......... im confused......... how could male................ have heels.................... it just.. i don't understand?? impossible?

Spoiler

640_2013_12_11_21_31_18.jpg

902184-product-silo1.png

14 minutes ago, marshmellory said:

every source says he's male..... but....... his feet are 2 inches? taller?.......... im confused......... how could male................ have heels.................... it just.. i don't understand?? impossible?

FASHION

You end game deniers make me sick. COLOR YOUR FRAMES DAMN IT.

8 minutes ago, marshmellory said:

Just like having long hair doesn't make you a woman, wearing stuff doesn't make it any different.

20 minutes ago, McDuffMan said:

also back then pink was considered a manly color.

well actually it wasn't a manly color it was a boyish color, boys were viewed as small men and men would wear red and boys pink as it was an off shoot of red

19 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Damn, those are some sexy legs...

Well, for her age at least.

legs fit for a king.... wait a second!

Edited by Melos-mevim

4 hours ago, (PS4)joe_labu said:

Just like having long hair doesn't make you a woman, wearing stuff doesn't make it any different.

i was making fun of the original poster who was apparently so conflicted by the presence of something that looked a bit like a women's shoe on a male biohazard monster in a videogame that they decided to come post about it here