Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If we get Banshee Prime, what stats would you like improved?

Kylo.

Most prime frames only seem to gain one boost really over their base frames. Trinity prime didn't get an armor or energy increase but only got shields etc etc. I'd say at best she'll probably just get an energy increase if anything most likely.

what's with all this armor stuff? Git gud! Dont get hit! :angry:

but seriously, they need to do something with that cause once your shield pops doing high level missions... you ded from one hit cause she cant take any damage.

I would rather them come up with a better mechanic instead of just a straight bump in armor. Maybe once the shields pop she gets a 5 second sound shield where she doesnt take damage. That should be enough of an alert to do something about X mob killing you.

• Energy Max and Movement Speed.
  • A rework to her 3 to make its stunning affect (last 2 seconds) work every 8 seconds (?) after being expose to the aura.
    • Meaning = cast 3 --> enemies in range stun for 2 seconds ---> stun again every 6 seconds after as long as the ability is active
    • This allows CC with a 6s window for enemies to F you up (Fair trade?)
  • A rework to her 4 to make it more ummmm... interactive? 
Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

obviously a drastic armour increase, but hardcore Banshee players will say it detracts from what she's about: being powerful as hell until you get shot. I think the most we can hpe for is a slight health or Shields increase, and maybe a higher Power Max for even more Resonating Quake lockdown!

I'm more curious as to what weapons we'll be getting...

I'd love to see more armor on her. I want it to be improved up to at least 65. 100 would be REALLY nice.

And either shields or health. Maybe a little more energy since she's a caster.

But if I absolutely HAD to pick two, it'd be armor and health.

I agree with those who say energy and health. 

Unless the armor buff they gave her was gigantic, it wouldn't be enough to really make a difference. 

She's a caster, meaning she is going to rely on abilities like her cc, energy, and to a smaller extent mods like quick thinking to stay alive. Armor won't do her much good unless the buff was insane. Even then it wouldn't be all that helpful. And since only two stats are usually improved, I would prefer health and energy.

Shield + Energy would also be an acceptable buff, but I really just don't think armor is worth it here. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

As stated many times Health and Energy. Armor doesn't make much sense here. They would have to buff it by 1000% for it to even be noticeable. 

I'd say just buffing it to 100 so she's not ungodly levels of squishy would help. Kind of like the Volt VS Volt Prime situation. That extra armor REALLY helps.

As for her in general though, Armor, Energy and Health buff for sure. I wonder if she'll get the 800 possible energy schtick that squishy casters like Saryn and Volt get?

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

19 hours ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:
  • Energy Max and Movement Speed.
  • A rework to her 3 to make its stunning affect (last 2 seconds) work every 8 seconds (?) after being expose to the aura.
    • Meaning = cast 3 --> enemies in range stun for 2 seconds ---> stun again every 6 seconds after as long as the ability is active
    • This allows CC with a 6s window for enemies to F you up (Fair trade?)
  • A rework to her 4 to make it more ummmm... interactive? 

I like the idea of the Silence rework. Perhaps it could go the route of Energy Vampire with low duration (low duration makes them stunned for longer)?