Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua spy mission and Sorties [DE reply inside]

(XBOX)Dyalar

5 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Have played it every time with zero difficulty. Might I suggest checking some youtube video guides?

3 minutes ago, Retequizzle said:

Can confirm, also did the sortie yesterday with no issues on Public as well, which considering how many people manage to screw up Spy missions as it is, is saying something.

The only thing I noticed was that some of the Orokin patrol drones were replaced by Corpus Eximus, which did change the pacing up just a bit but nothing to the same magnitude that is being suggested in the OP.  If anything, it made the vaults easier to complete, not harder.

It is totally messed up on the PS4. You can't connect to the mission in groups and the vaults randomly glitch and don't work.

I believe the problem is only on PS4. Not sure about Xbox.

Edited by (PS4)CaseFace8
add info

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

void cracks at the end of vault A didn't work forcing me to backtrack the entire vault in order to get out after hacking it... the list goes on and on. 

This seems to be an PS4 specific issue. It was the rift after frozen corridor to the console. I heard that from a number of friends on PS4.

That void rift did work fine on PC. 

I ran into similar problems. My 2nd vault was missing the normal portal next to the console that is normally used to exit; I had to take the long way out. Everything was pre-destroyed on the 3rd vault. The ceiling thing had already crashed through the floor at the beginning and all the holes were already in the walls so I didn't need to use any explosives and could just stroll to the exit. This was also doing the mission solo.

The First two Sortie missions i did with my Girlfriend were completely fine, but when it came toward the Lua Spy i sat there for about 2-3 hours trying to two people who i wanted to help during the mission. It would show my ship, load all the way, and then connection lost. I dont know if this is a PS4 Problem only, or a overall problem. 

32 minutes ago, (PS4)CaseFace8 said:

DE Drew said yesterday during the PS4@4 stream that they are aware that it is bugged. They have tried to fix it but can't seem to figure out the problem, and it only seems to be an issue when it's the sortie. Someone suggested to him removing it from sorties until it is fixed and Drew said that might be a good idea. Hopefully that is the case, because its really frustrating.

God I hope it gets fixed instead of removed because it would be a shame if such a beautifully designed spy mission would get removed.  

Hey guys,

This seems to be a bug that keeps creeping up on us. We put in some changes here and there not too long ago to help remedy the issue on a performance level. With recent reports our investigations continue! In the meantime, we have removed the Lua Spy mission from Sorties.

Thanks for reporting!

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys,

This seems to be a bug that keeps creeping up on us. We put in some changes here and there not too long ago to help remedy the issue on a performance level. With recent reports our investigations continue! In the meantime, we have removed the Lua Spy mission from Sorties.

Thanks for reporting!

Thanks for the reply Danielle. Its a bummer it has to get removed, but hopefully this means it gets fixed sooner. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Thanks for the reply Danielle. Its a bummer it has to get removed, but hopefully this means it gets fixed sooner. 

Since the Sortie is expiring soon we'll be removing it from future rotations while we work on a more concrete fix before tossing it back into the mix :) 

2 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Limbo will definitely make Lua spy missions very easy. Just forget about using Loki in Lua spies.

I too use Limbo but I also play this game enough to know that. Its Lua Spy Mission I get that not everyone is experiencing this but a lot of people are. But as far as its annoying when people get disconnected. Especially when your friends are in a party.

Edited by (PS4)Zieny

1 minute ago, (PS4)Zieny said:

I too use Limbo but I also play this game enough to know that. Its Lua Spy Mission I get that not everyone is experiencing this but a lot of people are 

Friend of mine I am chatting with and speaking while we play sounded like a car tire that is slowly being emptied when he was doing Lua spy. When I asked that wouldn't Limbo be better. He just said "I should have remembered he exists. Oh humanity how full of lovely mistakes you are"

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Since the Sortie is expiring soon we'll be removing it from future rotations while we work on a more concrete fix before tossing it back into the mix :) 

While you are at it please fix Nezha being able to exploit every single Lua Spy puzzle with his Blazing Chakram. 

On 22/02/2017 at 3:57 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting!

I'd like to confirm that the bug I reported (which, incidentally seems to have been moved from its original thread in Xbox One bugs/Missions to this one; not sure how that happened, wasn't me guv ;-) ) happened on a regular Lua spy mission.I can also confirm a poster's comment above about the missing void rift on completing room A leaving you with a long trek back from the console.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback and responses :-)