Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

ive been using my Limbo alot lately for Kuva farming. Standing around in the rift works great while waiting on Kuva orbs to spawn. I usually go for a max duration build on him and just stay in the rift.Haven stays on there to heal up teammates if need be as well. Dont know if theres much to demo with that, but feel free to use my account if you want! Config A is the only setup I use.

I am really excited to see what you guys have done with him. I hope to no longer get instagibbed while refreshing rift walk in Kuva floods! That would be pretty sweet. Hoping the new anims for switching in and out of the rift.

Dunno if we are able to ask questions here but:

When is Volt going to be getting cloth physics?  Im dying over here! 

Edited by armedpoop

It's a long shot, but...

Would the team be more open to creating new raiding content if there was a Raid 2.0? Something more akin to Kuva Fortress' Assault mission would make a good 'template', and if we stick to simple mechanics like those seen in Assault, it could potentially be easier to produce and maintain, while also drawing in a much larger raiding audience.

Question about the lovely subject of Riven-mods \o/

Currently we are in the exact boat that a big chunk of the community did not want to be in, that is "I have a chance at getting a Riven mod, and then a chance at getting it for the Weapon-type I want, followed by the 'normal' RNG of getting it for the Specific Weapon that you want, and then there's the RNG with Stats."

Now the last two layers of RNG are "fine", we can live with that.
But as you add even more Riven-mods for other weapon-types, the pool keeps getting further diluted, it's already diluted more than it should, with 3 different types of Riven-mods as RNG-based rewards. (let's not forget that the Riven-mods themselves are not the only rewards from sorties, further diluting the pool)

Onto the actual question:

When are we going to see Cephalon Samodeus [The Cephalon behind the Riven-mods] ?
Whenever Samodeus is introduced, will we see a Standing-shop (as with Syndicates and Simaris) where we can choose (specifically) to buy a Rifle-Riven, Secondary-Riven, Shotgun-Riven, Melee-Riven and so on?

P.S
Steve, tell me about your stream?
tumblr_mn2ihif4dp1srb4uqo1_400.gif

Edited by Farris
Words

So uh...
Moon excavation plox?
Any possibility of item stacking/set boxing improvements for trading?
Spreading out relics across the solar system to make more nodes appealing? For example, splitting half of the Axi Era on Hieracon and the other on Xini.
Any news about the Operator an/or Focus improvements?

Not many people ask about the sentients, is this they year we may see a bigger introduction explaining more of hunhows insane hatred for orokin(other than the possible execution of his/the sentient creator?)
or is the topic on them to integral to mention?
if not id like to se something in a devstream talk more about them

In the vein of the growing number of reworks, where on the priority list would you say they fall? 
Since the same team that works on new warframes is the team working on reworks for existing frames, and this game is all about content, at what point do you have to pull people off of one side of the team to work on other matters?  

5 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

why did you choose to remove the Arthax's Riven? You know it was going to add plat value to it just by its exclusivity.
are you willing to (re-) use the PVP for future events?
any news for dojos?

Best Regards to DE team.

The reason was that arthax is not a weapon that has any other purpose but to freeze enemies. It deals no damage, has no fire rate, no crits and no status. There's no potential for modding, you can literally just have it un-moded and it will still what its supposed to - freezing enemies.

That's why.

1 hour ago, Meta_Nexus said:

Grineer:  Image result for clem

Corpus: cb5e1d6b-b0ce-4b30-8fd7-60370a067ff6_zps

Infested, Corrupted (Orokin), and Sentient:  Image result for a new challenger if and when?

Thanks for everything, DE. Looking forward to our next adventures together~

Unlikely. Both Clem and John are fan-created characters and their actual in-game manifestations are basically love-letters to fans.

Unfortunately i don't know of any popular meme-like infested or sentient characters.

Relics from Eximus still planned? If so, any ETA?
Since the Destreza is the only one in the rapier class, are there any plans to add more rapiers any time soon?
After posting a thread in PHP and not getting any defenitive answer, why is it that some Rivens have an eighteen mod drain whilst some have fourteen?
Will the machete blueprint ever drop from scorpions?

Edited by Ninja22678

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you’ve taken the time to play and learn Limbo and want to see how your build (or a style of build) works, please leave a comment that says you’re interested in having your account demoed!

I definitely want to try it, please. Demoed me noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow <3 <3 <3 <3 (config A)

My Limbo has 2 forma and I like his concept. However I hate some of his features, such as the inability to collect items and inability to hacking terminals. I hoped that one day, as you did with Ash with the possibility of using teleport on objects, we will have had the possibility to send terminal in Rift for hacking it xD.

btw, I can't wait to try it, please consider. At least I'll know where to put the third forma

Edited by Masterlele

I would gladly be demoed (config A) :)

Now onto the questions, i'll just link the topics here inside the spoiler:

Spoiler

EDIT:

Forgot about another thing. Kuva Forstress, as you guys have said before, has very little incentives in it to be played, and in fact it's sort of a ghost tileset despite how cool it looks.

Would you consider swapping all Endo rewards from the Fortress tile to Kuva rewards of the same amount? So enemies would drop packets of 15 - 50 - 80 Kuva, the endless versions would have a chance at a 400 Kuva pack etc... I think that might be a nice first step in incentivising the tileset.

Also, as far as ghost tilesets go, there is also the Void. I've seen a really good suggestion somewhere in the forum that i sadly cannot find again, which was to have all the missions in the Void act like permanent fissures of their tier. That way you could choose between going the starchart or the Void depending on what you feel, and the mission nodes availeable. It would be pretty great imho.

Edited by Autongnosis