Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

Im saying that something is not allowed to be powerful went it S#&$s on something else in the game. I would be fine with ember being powerful if it did not ruin a majority of other playstyles. Do i want ember to be S#&$? NO, but i do want it to be fair to other people at the same time.

Well, you agree with the changes that just made Tonkor and Maiming Boltace S#&$.

Maybe the problem could be solved buffing "high tier" snipers instead? Dont know you, but my ember cant really destroy enemy waves on sortie 2 or 3, but i also think that nor a vectis prime can. It might kill one or two, but you have a lot more. Just as the first example i could think of

1 minute ago, KubrowTamer said:

The talos boltace is ONE weapon in the game. THEY ONLY NERFED ONE. Stop posting false comments.

And how many weapons has DE nerfed over the past because of op mods? A lot. And they will keep doing it. Instead of fixing the problem at its core, they're avoiding it.

Edited by Stoner74

Just now, ajuanjojjj said:

Well, you agree with the changes that just made Tonkor and Maiming Boltace S#&$.

Maybe the problem could be solved buffing "high tier" snipers instead? Dont know you, but my ember cant really destroy enemy waves on sortie 2 or 3, but i also think that nor a vectis prime can. It might kill one or two, but you have a lot more. Just as the first example i could think of

Thers the problem. Your looking at sorties, but the majority of the game is not sorties. The other 70% of the content that is bellow level 60 needs to be considered as well.

1 minute ago, Stoner74 said:

And how many weapons has DE nerfed over the past because of op mods? A lot. And they will keep doing it. Instead of fixing the problem at its core, they're avoiding it.

No, they are avoiding you.

They dont want do deal with crazy over exaggeration, so they do what they can to get the lowest amount of so they can peacfully continue working without interruption of pointless things.

Edited by KubrowTamer

5 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

So you'd prefer if DE nerfed all melees in this game instead of nerfing one mod? Please... 

No matter if it was worth 600p, 1000p etc etc, the devs should never take into account the amount of plat a certain item is worth when balancing the game. "Oh ember prime set is worth 700p, lets not nerf her cause people will get angry". No, the devs don't care and they shouldn't.

No, i prefer either making alternatives or buffing the existing ones. Because 90% of the people that agree with the changes is people that dont use these weapons and nor care about its users. I dont agree with the Specific frames+secura lecta for credit farm, but nor secura lecta or specific frames are an issue, but the other options are instead

Holding judgement until I actually play with the Synoid Sim. However, I'm worried that you guys are still more focused on nerfing player's damage output, rather than fixing enemy scaling and Tenno defenses (shield-gating) so that we don't have to hit so hard. I do feel bad for newer players, who've used the Tonkor to get by on sorties and higher difficulty missions, etc. We knew it was coming though.

For now, I'll just wait and see, and give you guys the benefit of the doubt.

geYoSv9.gif

3 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Considering the "Nightwatch Napalm" mod taking its damage from the base damages of the weapon (after damages mods like "Serration"), the base damages reduction and AoE damages increase seems to be a nerf for the Ogris. 

Big rant about the changes inc:

Whats with the meta weapon nerf? instead of nerfing good weapons uffing bad weapons to meta level would make it so meta would stop being a thing and you could play what you want without much backlash

Now everybody who put 6 forma on a tonkor get a single forma for their time and the best QoL weapon (telos boltace) which was mostly used for opening boxes you just had to lower the damage of the waves and the weapon would be fine we just use it to open boxes anyways. simulor's changes make it so the way its suposed to be played is sub optimal and makes it obsolete.

This is a Pve game. the changes should be focused on making weapons viable rather than nerfing weapons. nerfing good weapons is just gonna make those weapons unused for no reason.

7 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

If explosive weapons were not suicidal to use then their would be no downfall to use them and everyone would grab one. Because of self dmg it requires people to be smart with the weapon in order to stay alive, but also keeps it from being OVERUSED and then we end up with a thong problem that ruins the game for people that down want to use launchers. 

cough cough, penta, cough cough

Awesome, I've kept every weapon I've got and forma'd them all 5-6 times in hopes I'd see some cool buffs/changes =D . 2 things I'm still waiting for = Hybrid Dark sword's promised mechanic (it changes from dual swords to double blade not heavy blade) and the sechura Lecta change to add a better mechanic =P  I can't wait to to use these weapons again Thank ya!

1 minute ago, ajuanjojjj said:

No, i prefer either making alternatives or buffing the existing ones. Because 90% of the people that agree with the changes is people that dont use these weapons and nor care about its users. I dont agree with the Specific frames+secura lecta for credit farm, but nor secura lecta or specific frames are an issue, but the other options are instead

I have both a synoid simulor and a res quake banshee. I liked the nerf / buff "change" to the synoid and would like to see a nerf to res quake. I dont mind you talking for your side of the argument, but dont make assumptions for my side either.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Hind has more nicknames than most Primaries (Baguette, etc), but not as much use.

• We've added a single-shot Semi-Auto Alt Fire to the Hind that has increased Damage, Critical, and Status Chance.

Any more detail on the Hind changes?

Also the Buzlok and Harpak I think are gonna be amazing thanks DE <3

1 minute ago, ajuanjojjj said:

cough cough, penta, cough cough

cough cough, barley see anyone use it and the ones that do are actually good at it and dont die, cough cough, proves my point, cough cough, never seen a tether grenade build used outside of youtube ever, cough cough.

I'm okay with all of the changes except the Tonkor doing self damage now. I think its a step in the wrong direction as I don't really want self damage to be a thing . . .

I think the Tonkor is gonna take a huge fall in use primarily due to the fact that it will do self damage now. The other nerfs hurt, but not as bad as self damage. Considering the only frames that can potentially take a hit from any well forma'ed explosive are Chroma (potentially), Limbo (if its outside the Rift while you are inside), Wukong (because I don't think Defy cares how you die), and Nidus (Undying passive).

4 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

No, they are avoiding you.

They dont want do deal with crazy over exaggeration, so they do what they can to get the lowest amount of so they can peacfully continue working without interruption of pointless things.

Wait... what? 

Just now, AwesmePersn said:

I'm okay with all of the changes except the Tonkor doing self damage now. I think its a step in the wrong direction as I don't really want self damage to be a thing . . .

I think the Tonkor is gonna take a huge fall in use primarily due to the fact that it will do self damage now. The other nerfs hurt, but not as bad as self damage. Considering the only frames that can potentially take a hit from any well forma'ed explosive are Chroma (potentially), Limbo (if its outside the Rift while you are inside), Wukong (because I don't think Defy cares how you die), and Nidus (Undying passive).

Thats the point. AOE spam ruins the game for people who pefer other builds. Nerfing that to a point where its still viable but hard to use makes it more rewarding and less balance breaking.

On the subject of Self- Damage.

I would like to bring up a special rule for bouncing explosives off team mates. After all it's not your fault a Nyx just used Absorb nearby.

I don't think a player should be punished with Self damage because of another player's mistakes. I'm all for being punished for your own mistakes though.

No Self-Damage is dumb but it would help to make it a little less catastrophic to deal with.