Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow feedback and discussion

Trickst3rGawd

38 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Or are we needing to wait until next week to potentially get Harrow?

Considering the Devstream thread says 

What:  A Harrowing Devstream approaches… viewers will be the first to see Harrow gameplay!

I think it's safe to assume Harrow won't be coming this week.

12 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Doubtful. They don't tend to release updates mid event unless absolutely necessary. 

That's a good point actually.
I said this week as there is the devstream on Friday showcasing Harrow, so they could have released him just after, yaknow. I believe they have done that before.

Either way, the event being live does actually make sense that there wouldn't be one this week. Never thought of that.

1 hour ago, Devonlucky said:

i say 20.5 gonna happen till months later after may... maybe 

edited: wtb umbra excalibur not harrow pls

Why would you take an excalibur re skin with one or two different stats over a whole new warframe with different abilities?? *facepalm*

Edited by Trickst3rGawd

4 minutes ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

Why would you take an excalibur re skin with one or two different stats over a whole new warframe with different stats?? *facepalm*

Because it looks designed with all the weeby edgelords specifically in mind to fapsturbate over.  It's got all the crap they like, such as pointless scarves, darker default colors, pointy gold prime-ish S#&$ all over it, etc.  The only thing that could possibly make it any more targeted towards them specifically is if it came with an underage-looking robot waifu sentinel

Given past history, Harrow likely won't come out this week or next, rather it'll be shown in the devstream, then a week or maybe two weeks later they release a teaser site leading up to his release the following week. Will Harrow be released within this month? probably, but it's safe to say not this week and unless the teaser site comes right after this week's devstream (I don't believe it ever has) not next week either.

23 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

The large glowing Blue thing people mistake for a melee weapon is his Thurible.

Who knows, maybe he can swing it like a mace? It looks quite unique, so bonus points if it is an exalted melee weapon.

16 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Who knows, maybe he can swing it like a mace? It looks quite unique, so bonus points if it is an exalted melee weapon.

I mean idk, It seems like something to emit the smoke in the first image we saw of Harrow, it just seems like that would be the Thurible. A Thurible is a metal censer suspended from chains, in which incense is burned during worship services. One of Harrow's powers is called Thurible. It just seems like it. Maybe its an exalted mace type weapon that emits a gas that cleanses allies and deals damage to enemies, but if an exalted weapon isn't his alt, what the F*** could it be? I mean his ult must be some kind of very impressive power.

Edited by Logan_Burns2

His pistol is very unique since it's the first weapon with a scope. But I feel like this weapon should have 2 aiming modes. One where you aim it without using the scope and the other with being able to use the scope. Just for when your engaging targets that are close up on you and you not necessarily needing to use the scope but still want to aim. Just my 2 cents.

thoughts?

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if I've understood this correctly:

1. Mesa gets headshots on her 4th ability

2. Harrow can give energy back to allies and himself upon headshots within the radius of his 2nd/3rd ability

Will this break Mesa?

Just now, IANOBW said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but if I've understood this correctly:

1. Mesa gets headshots on her 4th ability

2. Harrow can give energy back to allies and himself upon headshots within the radius of his 2nd/3rd ability

Will this break Mesa?

Please do not make theories before warframe release.  Also mesa have small chance to cause headshot in 4 ability

Edited by UmbraDestroyer

Just now, UmbraDestroyer said:

Please do not make theories before warframe release.  Also mesa have small chance to cause headshot in 4 ability

Calm down m8, it was just a speculation. I wasn't slating anyone or anything.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Mesa aims for the torso for her 4th, not the head.

Alright, good to know.

His 3rd ability in particular. It's an ability that allows you to charge up how much energy you will be able to get back on headshots on all enemies within an area. There's a huge problem that makes this "supportive frame" into a "solo frame". 

It's the fact it's an ability you can charge to get the full effect. By the time you fully charged it (because your gonna wanna always want the full benefit) all your teammates has already killed all the enemies in the area. Making you waste energy more than getting it back. Seems like more of a gamble than rewarding. I think this ability should get looked at once more.