Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500th daily login weapon

XaelathRavenstorm

13 hours ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

wiki says it's out, anyone with 500 days can confirm?

I have 1 day to go =p

And as far as I know I haven't missed a day.

Altho I guess there were some kind of shenanigans on the rollover where somehow people managed to get a extra day ahead. Whatever it was I missed it.

9741EBFAE3207D61F0C968D84A7CF06A3FF2A949 (1680×1050)

2 hours ago, Rolunde said:

I have 1 day to go =p

Altho I guess there were some kind of shenanigans on the rollover where somehow people managed to get a extra day ahead. Whatever it was I missed it.

When the update came out there was a 1-2hr margin before the next daily so some manage to get an extra day from that.

Im 2 days away since i couldn't login for more than 24hrs due to the DDoS attack.

Meh, had hoped the wallhack feature was just rumour.

Sounds like it's absolutely useless and/or a bit of a gimmick, which is shameful considering it takes 500 logins to get. Then there's the stats.

I don't get why a wallhack feature would be considered a good idea. This isn't really that sort of game where you need to constantly be thinking 'Oh my god, where's the next enemy and what is it?'.

Maybe if enemies highlighted took extra damage and/or crits, then it'd fit for both stealth runs (which aren't that problematic) and the standard gameplay runs, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by Naith

I'm still weeks behind for my login progress from when DE had multiple DDOS attacks, support said they can't reimburse login days ...

Australian internet didn't seem to connect well while DE was under attack all those times so I'm yet to even see it as a thumbnail in my login progress haha

4 hours ago, 321agemo said:

When the update came out there was a 1-2hr margin before the next daily so some manage to get an extra day from that.

Im 2 days away since i couldn't login for more than 24hrs due to the DDoS attack.

Less than 2 hours, less than 1 too actually, it was a like 40 minute margin. I remember well because my awful internet prevented me from getting the extra login, patching for 40 minutes missed by a few minutes. And only if you hadn't logged in earlier in the day either.

For a weapon that requires 500 days (that is 1 year and 4 months for ya folks) to log-in you'd expect at least mid-tier stats, huh. I mean, free or not, but it requires more... «efforts» than Zenistar does.

... because even Karak and Hind have somewhat better stats (if we don't count such OP and gamechanging wall-hack feature where you can't even change a highlight's colour). Azima was interesting, Zenistar is still the king. But getting something like this... it's not even a matter of hype, it's a matter of logic: previous weapon had less required days and was amazing mechanics- & stats-wise? There's no way the next weapon is going to be worse!

And do you know what's also funny? Judging by Zenistar post-release patch, I doubt that Zenith will be looked at (in a positive way).

P.s. it is also a joke to release the weapon with such stats after Tenora which requires less efforts, has a useful alt-fire mode and is not blocked behind a 500d wall.

11 hours ago, Rolunde said:

I have 1 day to go =p

I am also 1 day behind like you but that is because we missed one day due to the DDOS weekend of 11-13th March 2016 where it was impossible to log in for 36 hours no matter how much we tried. Only a tiny lucky fraction of the player base managed to log in on that saturday (probably people close to the servers)

5 hours ago, main_antagonist said:

I'm still weeks behind for my login progress from when DE had multiple DDOS attacks, support said they can't reimburse login days ...

Australian internet didn't seem to connect well while DE was under attack all those times so I'm yet to even see it as a thumbnail in my login progress haha

Guess location is the prime factor in how lucky you have to be to not get screwed by DDOS attacks.

Edited by MystMan

Ah... so maybe it was the 500 day weapon that I saw yesterday... I thought the visual noise I was seeing was down to a bugged energy pizza.

I'm still about 150 days from it but those specs don't exactly look like something I'm in any rush for....if I want a rifle there's plenty of better options out there than this.

14 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

So, we're getting what essentially is an MK-1 Soma with a detachable X-ray scope? 

Geez, DE, I guess you weren't joking about registered losers, sure makes it worth the wait.. 

Oh noes the weapon we get for doing absolutley nothing except the mere act of logging in, and that even comes with a slot and potato,  is not the best there is. How could DE betray us like this.

/sarcasm

Edited by Helch0rn