Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans to revisit reworked frames and make further tweaks/changes?

Are there any further changes to Rivens being discussed/implemented? Implementing Samodeus in-game was mentioned in Devstream #88, and melee Rivens are coming, but nothing else has been said (as far as I know). They have good potential, but are too random to rely on for bolstering underpowered weapons.

I wrote some feedback here:

Looking forward to seeing Harrow's kit!

Can loadouts be changed so that they don't automatically alter our saved configs if we change warframe/weapon etc.  It kind of defeats the point of having preset loadouts if they get overwritten on every change in the arsenal. 

You mentioned previously about looking at ash again due to the amount of feedback given, any progress?

Any chance we'll see the energy colour option being made available on kubrows and kavats like you did with the helminth charger?

Can we please get a torch with melee and when invisible...l'd like to see where I'm going when it's dark and using melee or invisible....

Edited by LSG501

On 2017-5-10 at 2:36 PM, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

I am wondering so are many people when we will see more vandal and prisma weapons but while not make a weapon that shoots prism blasts as well - each color does a different elemental effect - etc Also Aside from I believe the Prisma Skana we have no melees of either type I would love to see more melee mods and more melee weapons as well. Maybe even special sortie ones again? I do believe Daggers need a buff or at least give one one REALLY good one. To be on part with some of the other weapons as daggers seem to be well WEAK . Maybe a throwing dagger and a set of throwing Daggers as melee weapons But the MAin question When are we going to see some QUESTS on Consoles?   Also why not give us a new option in conclave for those who dont like this version - one that allows us to just use our normal mods and normal settings like in the actual game . These conclave limits and mods are well rather handicapping and most people I talk to dislike conclave immensely because of this. That coupled with how our weapons even from base stats get downgraded, that is just wrong. 

IMO daggers are situational weapons, you can oneshot almost anything that is vulnerable to finishers with covert lethality, id agree if you said dual daggers because one handed daggers on ash, oberon, inaros and excalibur do well

Do you have any more information about dual welding?

Also how often so you change riven dispositions and when you do so can you tell us what riven mods were affected in its own section of the patch notes so I don't have to browse my entire collection to figure out which ones I have were changed.

Is there a chance we could get access to the ice mountain from the War Within?

Like, if Sentients were attacking that giant Ayatan scuplture, and it's our job to defend it.

Our maybe there is some Kuva Grineer doing things on Earth that warrant an Operator to take a look. Perhaps there is something interfering with Transference constantly there.

I ask this because, I really want to be able to drive the Golden Maw again.

On 2017-5-10 at 4:38 PM, (PS4)CapnTimmaa said:

So I was playing some Kuva missions and I got to thinking, will there ever be a tab for Kuva Siphons like there are for Sorties, Syndicates, Alerts, etc.?

Kuva siphons should appear on the alert tab

I have a few questions mostly melee oriented:

1) Will you do anything about older stances that still have only one combo, (like Bleeding Willow)? If so, when?

2) Would it be possible to let us take on a mission more than one melee weapon ?  I'd really love to be able to bring my D.Nikana or Glaive alongside War instead of two guns... (the additional mele could probably utilise alt-fire... right?)

3) Would it be possible to change rolls into something akin to Dante's dash, but a bit toned down? Or at least add the possibility to dodge attacks using something like this, as the rolls feel cumbersome in melee (at least to me)

4) Are there any plans to add some enemies that require "advanced" swordplay(melee combat) to overcome? I think that it would be fun to meet a worthy oponent, that would require utilising full melee prowess of the tenno... and not just one-shooting him with a channelled charged/heavy red-crit at 1000 melee combo... or blindly mashing the keys... or firing a rocket/full clip of rounds onto his face... (what comes to my mind is this kind of reaction:  https://youtu.be/Hjebqbe5wJg?t=16s from the enemy (yes, the returning of "gifts"))

5) Any Archwing content on the horizon? I and a few of my friends love Archwing, kinda pity that there is so little opportunities to use it... 

5.1) I remember hearing something about Archwing Stalker encounters somewhere in the past... 

5.2) Maybe some epic space melee combat? (thinking about Z.O.E.2 kind of space melee)

6) THIS:

1 hour ago, Pitchlight said:

Please guys, will this happen or is it an idea that Steve has but no one agrees with?

Edited by Drejzer
just found out about something potentially awesome...

another 2 questions came to me recently.

Why cant we dissolve rivens for kuva instead of normal endo? I'm having a hard time selling rivens that i've accumulated and because of that i have to keep purchasing riven slots because i get more rivens from sorties. I dont find its a fair trade to dissolve rivens for endo; i mean sure it takes endo to rank it up, but it takes kuva to actually roll a riven and get a new one. so in that aspect it makes more sense if we're able to dissolve the riven for kuva.

Also as we're talking about kuva, can the endo in sortie rewards pool be replaced with kuva? because we already have ayatan sculptures in the rewards pool. thanks.

So, last year I asked about reworking movement animations, and you guys said you might get to that this year. Are you all still open to revisiting the movement animations (running and sprinting, not parkour)? I think having motion-captured/IK-based running and sprinting animations would go a long way towards improving the flow of the gameplay in WF.

Dev questions

1. Is there any plans for more real life model/kits like amibo? please please!!

2. many people want a way to decrease the rng of rivens even if it means more kuva farming any plans?

3. I think kuva farming is a fun and good system but there isn't really a purpose to making weapons stronger if we don't have a reason to go to endgame 

TL:DR consumer collectibles, less rng, reasons to make weopons strong to go to endgame 

-your loyal player ~Oxus

Edited by OxusTheExplorer
Typo's

I hope this gets touched on, I don't remember anyone talking about it on Devstream before...

Any plans about updating the Weapon Switching / Holstering system?

When the Cycron was released, everyone complained about the weapon because they couldn't benefit from its "reloading while holstered" mechanic, since weapon switching was so slow and unreliable. Maybe the weapon would have been appreciated more if switching was fast and responsive... or even instantaneous, like in other fast-paced Action Games.

(I have made a thread on the subject here)

Thank you

EDIT: Also, universal vacuum when? :clem:

Edited by Noctah

Today, just a couple hours ago, 2 videos of reported sighting of Excalibur Umbra on a supposedly dev profile were found (and removed/made inaccessible soon afterward). Videos were already made of it though.

I speak of these two (it's not a virus, I swear). 

and this one

Would you, for the love of all that's holy, talk about Excalibur Umbra on the Devstream? Please? My Excalibur Prime is missing his dark brooding little brother :D

Edited by Kynian
Tried to add spoiler buttons for the videos to make the post smaller. Failed miserably and gave up soon afterwards.