Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could choose one of the weapons in this game to have in real life, what would it be?

TheGodofWiFi

1 hour ago, Jackviator said:

Prisma Dual Cleavers. I would use them to be a master chef, to make perfectly chopped steaks 100% of the time. :clem: 

Either that, or the Redeemer. Infinite ammo ftw. ...Knowing that it's designed for the Tenno, the recoil would probably break my arm, but y'know, can't have everything.

Valkyr's claws are way better...

A woman that know to cook in a cat suit :>

2 hours ago, MrM1 said:

By looking at all these comments here I start to think that most of you guys are psychos...

We are playing a game where the main characters are commiting genocide as both a job and a hobby, not to mention causing the extinction of suposedly immortal beings...

Nah we are totally normal peeps.

Synoid Simulor, for the science aspect of reverse engineering the dang thing. I mean, mini-black holes plus however a syndicate proc effect occurs? Figuring out just those two gives plenty of ramifications for alternative tech advancements in non-weapon categories! The next would be how a regular bunch of rifle bullets gets turned into such black holes, and then however its scope works, since that too is a marvel. (we could really just keep going on these fronts, lol)

Probably the Karak or Braton, because they're 2 of the maybe 3 or 4 rifles in the game that look like they probably would work in real life.

But most likely the Karak.

God damn I want a end game-Karak that actually deals some damage.

18 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Hmm... I'd want the Ceramic Dagger, as a stylish cheese knife.

Plus, I likely don't need to sharpen it, and I can use it in food prep.

You can buy ceramic kitchen knives.  They're not very expensive.

The Simulor, but not for use as a weapon. Oh no. To be carefully scanned, studied, and reverse-engineered in the slowest and most painstaking fashion possible, so that our civilisation, in 2017, might gain access to the technologies involved in its magnetic field projection, power storage and transmission, gravitational effects, and data applications.

Screw using it as a gun, the technologies in it would jumpstart our power generation and transmission technology by a century or more. We could be looking at completely clean energy worldwide within twenty years.

2 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

The Simulor, but not for use as a weapon. Oh no. To be carefully scanned, studied, and reverse-engineered in the slowest and most painstaking fashion possible, so that our civilisation, in 2017, might gain access to the technologies involved in its magnetic field projection, power storage and transmission, gravitational effects, and data applications.

Screw using it as a gun, the technologies in it would jumpstart our power generation and transmission technology by a century or more. We could be looking at completely clean energy worldwide within twenty years.

I like your thinking

On June 7, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Varacal said:

Zenistar with the Dominion Heavy Blade Skin

I have no idea what this "Dominion Skin" is you speak of but I know I must have it...I will chastize Progenitor Cephalon Google for not enlightening me.

Also...

Kuberus Skin on Scindo Prime...walk into a room swinging THAT.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73