Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming June 16: Devstream #94!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello DE team.
I have a question about Assasination in sortie 3. I've played Warframe on laptop, Directx9. Most of time, I play solo mode in Assasination mission in Sortie. Sometimes, when i play solo, the boss is immortal, such as Jackal, Lieutenant Lech Kril. And when i change to public mode, we can kill the boss. I hope you guys can check this bug and fix it. 
Thank you so much

2 minutes ago, (PS4)c8dx2297 said:

Idk if anyone's already mentioned it, but when are we getting new Machete stance? You guys do great, that's all i ask for. Dual Wield, Sorties, Rivens whatever, but MOAR STANCE PLZ

They already released Cyclone Kraken (or whatever its called)

Will PvE syndicates ever follow in conclave's footsteps and remove the necessity of wearing a sigil in order to gain standing in favor of a simple "SUPPORT" button?

Having to figure out where to put the sigil so it looks somewhat decent is one, but for people like myself, who work for more than one syndicate and carefully balance their standing, having to repeatedly double-check the sigils before each mission, on every frame I choose to play is really cumbersome.

I remember the argument of 'having to visibly represent the syndicate' and if that really needs to be the case, let me buy an 'universal' shoulder badge that changes the logo based on which syndicate I've chosen to support at the time. Just don't make me 'go downstairs' and swap the sigils over and over and over again.

Bonus question! :

Could the 'party' and 'matchmaking' systems be separated, but still work together?

Taking an example from overwatch, notice how there's multiple 'parties' of players (connected by the green or white line) playing together in a match.

LjgM8KG.jpg

Parties have a leader who manages the party and are persistent through matches.
You can even suggest to your matchmade teammates to merge into a party after a match.

I believe a system like that would be invaluable when playing with friends but also matchmaking in Warframe.
Disconnects happen, people sometimes can't agree on what to play next and re-inviting all your friends back because of "that one guy" is a somewhat common occurence.

Bonus question #2! :

Mod underclocking when?

Edited by Shifted

1. The new machete stance looks really nice. Is there any plan to release a new machete class melee weapon?

2. How's the progress on shield gates? Will it be innate or mod based like Vacuum?

3. How's the progress on colorable Wraith and Vandal weapons? The new Supra Vandal looks rad with its colorable parts, I'm hoping that the feature will soon be released for other Wraith/Vandal weapons.

4. I don't know if this has been answered before, but is there any plan of adding the "plants" effect for Oberon's ability like in the trailer?

5. Any ETA for Harrow's release?

Just now, Jangkrik said:

1. The new machete stance looks really nice. Is there any plan to release a new machete class melee weapon?

2. How's the progress on shield gates? Will it be innate or mod based like Vacuum?

3. How's the progress on colorable Wraith and Vandal weapons? The new Supra Vandal looks rad with its colorable parts, I'm hoping that the feature will soon be released for other Wraith/Vandal weapons.

4. I don't know if this has been answered before, but is there any plan of adding the "plants" effect for Oberon's ability like in the trailer?

5. Any ETA for Harrow's release?

is that the priest frame, Harrow?

Now that we have the ability to swap between Operator & Warframe, Is there any possible way you could introduce an option into the story where we could bring more Warframes, preferably 2 at a time, into a mission? I feel it would be a great benefit to those of us who prefer to play solo but still enjoy great synergies between 2 or more Warframes & would increase a players survivabilty in long solo defense/survival runs.

1 minute ago, Agent_Talon said:

Now that we have the ability to swap between Operator & Warframe, Is there any possible way you could introduce an option into the story where we could bring more Warframes, preferably 2 at a time, into a mission? I feel it would be a great benefit to those of us who prefer to play solo but still enjoy great synergies between 2 or more Warframes & would increase a players survivabilty in long solo defense/survival runs.

i doubt that would ever happen. although i very strongly agree, it would veer off of Warframe's main theme of one Tenno army

-Will Harrow's 1 highlight enemy heads? Quality of life feature really, because most enemies either do not have any or their heads are in an unexpected place. Honestly before the previous devstream I thought the cannon was the Moas' head not the wriggly thing on their chest.

-Will Baro's Tennocon visit have him bringing discounted items? This is being asked in the name of the keen shoppers in the community.

-Any plans to make the 4k endo sortie reward into an ayatan sculpture too?

-Ever considered making the texture/material of warframe/weapon skins to be customizable? (i.e. allowing players to switch between metallic, gloss, matte, leather-ish, etc.)

-Any thoughts of having arcanes equippable on multiple syandanas or something that does not limit my fashionframe? Not really a necessity but more of a convenience.

-Any thoughts on bringing back Archwing defense? Or at least standard defense missions with two objectives that give a reward each depending on how many you can keep alive.

-When will we get back the mission type from the Pacifism Defect?

-Any thoughts on making the RNG bias in endless missions scale with enemy level? I mean having it so that you have more chance at rares from each rotation the longer you stay in. This is mainly because it's painful to receive something like only 15k credits after 2hr of survival.

-Any plans on bringing back the old arcane helmets as maybe a rare reward for some missions/raids/events/tac.alerts?

-Any plans to maybe bring into the game more endgame other than sortie 3, kuva floods, and raids? (nightmare sorties or endless kuva perhaps? Maybe the endless kuva gives the same resource, affinity and credit bonuses as in fissures)

-Given the recent mentions of Nef Anyo in the Glast Gambit, will he ever be a boss in his own raid?

-Any details you can give on what the future may hold for the alignment system?

-In the past you mentioned the cysts being used for some future mechanic. Is that still an idea in the works, or can I finally cure all my frames without having to worry?

-Will prime unvaultings ever be released with an accessory-only pack? If not are there any particular reasons why not?

-Any thoughts on giving Mag (not prime), Rhino (not prime and including his alt helmets) , Nightmare LoR sekhara, Vandals, Wraiths, etc the PBR treatment like the Supra Vandal?

-Any plans on releasing Archwing dual stat mods for the 3 other elemental damage types?

-Any plans on buffing some Archwing mods like the multishot one? (+30% really does not do much sadly)

-Ever considered giving the Seer Vor's teslas for just CC as an alt-fire to introduce new players to the alt-fire mechanic more easily? And while at it remove the zoom boost please.

-Any plans to release more syndicate cosmetics? Also maybe a Simaris syandana?

-Any plans on having a raid starring ALL the syndicates at once working together? How cool would that be! :D

• Will you change the way we get Focus Lenses ? Right now, those who finished the Second Dream can't get any until they complete the War Within, and randomness makes Sorties unreliable to get them, making Focus points hard to get unless you pay plats for them, or takes a lot of time and patience (more than traditional farm).
  • Any news about the Shield Gating you've been working on , and maybe ETA ?
  • Right now, Status chance on continuous weapons is tied to time fired (in seconds) instead of fire rate, making them proc way less than other weapon types. Do you consider changing it ?

Imagine this everyday scenario for Tenno:
Your Sentinel is your only source of Vacuum; without it, you spend the entire mission staring at the floor. When your Sentinel dies, the only way to get it back is to die and spend a Revive. Trouble is, you keep running into players who won't read chat and keep picking you up, preventing you from getting your Sentinel back; you can't simply force your own bleedout.
As developers, how can you address this scenario?

The in-game descriptions for Oberon's abilities do not mention important facets of his kit like the interactions between Hallowed Ground and his other abilities, the bonus damage Reckoning receives from Radiation, the bleedout buff for Renewal, etc. As a result, many players are unaware of the full breadth of his abilities and must use out-of-game resources to inform themselves; his Warframe Profile video still hasn't even been updated. Is there any concern that Oberon's execution may be too complex?

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute to the issue. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

This week's new augment windfall reminded me: What exactly is the point of allowing Volt to pick up Electric Shield if it costs him extra energy to move while active? It directly penalizes the synergy it creates with Speed, and actively discourages charging his passive.
Simultaneously, do you have any plans to update Discharge? The damage cap on the ability means it can burn out almost as quickly as it is cast, especially in a large crowd or against armored targets. His lack of scaling means Volt still isn't a "potent alternative to gunplay".

In last year's Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Edited by Archwizard
Put some keywords in bold so you know what the subject of each question is before reading.

Will you ever remove the credit cost and deterioration aspects of using a pet compared to a sentinel which is cost and maintenance free? If you want the players to spend credits on something, consider adding pet boosters instead of having the dull credit sink that is currently in play.

Can we get like a logbook in the simulacrum. Something that shows what enemy took what damage from what weapon or ability (or sentinel, or companion)? I find it very hard to read the damage numbers in time (if I see them at all and manage to read them). If this is not managable, is it maybe possible to make a slider in options menu? right now it is a "yes I want to see the damage numbers" or a "no I don't want to see the damage numbers" switch. Maybe a slider that can influence the time the damage stays visible and at a 0 time it is just turned off.

Can we get an Opticor Mod (for the Index droptable maybe) that gives the ability to the Opticor to hold the charge until the fire button is released?

Is it possible to rethink parts of the Kuva System? 

1.) Right now a Kuva mission takes around 5 minutes most of the time even more (that is my personal assumption and feeling). A normal Syphon brings lets say 600 Kuva (no boosts). After a few rerolls a riven costs 3600K to reroll. that means after an initial time I have to farm at least 30 minutes for 1 reroll. I play warframe in my free time and there is so much in this game that you can do. but spending 30 Minutes farming for one (many times unsuccessfull) reroll is not what I would consider fun or rewarding at all.

Maybe you could consider reducing the reroll costs to flat 1200 Kuva or 2400 Kuva.

2.) I don't get the negative abilities on rivens. As I understood and was told, the Riven system was to make it possible to use "underdog" Weapons but what good would it do a weapon when I get an insane riven with 200 additional crit chance and crit damage when the negative effekt is -175% Multishot or Damage.

If negative Values are needed shouldn't it be tied to the riven disposition? Be more common on highly used weapons and rare on "unused" weapons for example a 1 point disposition having a garantied negative effect and a 5 point disposition having never a negative effect

3.) strange decimale numbers. why do rivens not have fixed values depending on their disposition? for example a 1 point disposition giving 5 points per level so that at max level 45 points are given (for example additional status chance) and a 5 Point disposition gives 25% per level (425% additional Fire Rate for Opticor) okay maybe rather a smaller value but I hope I could bring across my point.

You guys keep saying in the Devstreams that this is one of the biggest problems with rivens so far. As you have to save all values of each riven for each riven seperatly. but a Disposition caped value (non decimal) would reduce the number of possible Rivencombinations drastically thus less you have to store on your servers. (if my thinking is correct here).

Thanks for reading my random thoughts on those subjects.

Hi,

(maybe this has been already ask in the past ^^'srry)

I wanted to Ask if one day we could get :

-Stalker helmet for custom 

-Ad effect on warframe like ash 4 aura effect or glowing ,(like the effect we have on mele weapon)

-ad armor for the hips like a belt ,pareo,holster etc...

there will be some change for the gameplay of archwing ?

and staker is role is to track us but perhaps i have a really bad rng but i almost never see him and get hard time to get a mark after a boss is there a way to see on mail we have witch one is consume or outdated (sorry for my english ^^").

Umbra is a new type of warframe ? but i wish it will be not like prime and have new spell/power because it will be a nice skin but... if the gameplay of umbra is the same the the prime or basic one is not gonna be boring to have 3 clone of the same warframe with just a other skin ? like we have the market for this no? 

operator will get new power or use in the futur when out? 

loki will get a rework ? there will be a deluxe skin for him? 

the new lore quest will have new planete coming with him or new sector ? 

assassination mission for orokin ?

the duel-wielding pistol-sword how the move set will be like we have posture for mele weapon what will happen ?

the new grennier mob when it will come there will be a event to celebrate this new born weapon ?

the sentient hunhow faction will get is own mission and boss and new unit?

thank and sorry for read my message If there is too much fault ,ur doing a great job with game and this community ty <[T]/

Edited by Soulname13
mistake

Hi! I basically have two questions:

1)Can we have "normal" weapon skins as we have with warframes? i'd like to use the normal model of silva & aegis rather than the prime model with the mace :D

2) For the Warframe Newcomers, i though it could be great if we could make bosses threaten players as they enter a new planet, or perhaps ordis intercepting a transmission of them sending orders to their crew? it could be a video, it could be plain text only. Just to foresight the bossfight so the boss won't pop out of nowhere. This could help tie in some events that happened during.... well, the Weekend Events or tactical alerts, so the story isn't just in the wiki. Think you guys could discuss this a little? :)

Edited by Arandabido

2 questions.

Would it be possible to get primed stances that only add some fluff to the normal ones? (Like more fx on Astral twilight for exemple)

Would it be possible to get something like a sekhara for finishing a tenno school tree fully?(all nodes unlocked and used)

1. Can we get a "total forma used" under Stats in Profile? Better yet, broken down by category: warframe, primary, secondary, companion.

2. Can we have a tracking for companion kills? Either on in-mission screen or in Profile.

3. Any discussion on rereleasing Lato/Braton vandal?

4. Will there ever be an Aklato prime? Lato prime is blocked behind founders but I cant imagine this includes blocking Aklato prime.

Thanks for continuing to make a great game :)

Dual Synoid Glaives and Sancti Twin Redeemer when????

:D :D :D

Clan and Alliance Emblem Sigils when????

Clan and Alliance Emblem GLYPHS when???? NO SERIOUSLY WHEN????

Will we ever get Clan and Alliance Emblem Decorations like what was seen in ye ole Dark Sector conflict solar rail tiles? (they used to show large clan or alliance emblems before the entrance to a few of the rooms). would really love to place some around the Dojo.

When will we be able to link {alliances}? I understand there arent really any Alliance Stats (as of yet, unfortunately) however it would be nice if linking the alliance showed the same menu from the 'view alliance' option under 'clan management' in the clan menu. This way leaders of clans could scroll through the member-clan list and see how many are currently in the alliance as well as the alliance emblem. (would be nice if we could see an average activity rating as well for clans (everyones last log in time added together divided by the number of Actual (not potential) members in the clan). 

THANKSH

@[DE]Pablo @[DE]Steve

Edited by PookieNumnums

I'm wondering if kuva will be a possible reward for the boss-takedown clan addition coming in the future?

I fear that tying just endo, credits, or resources as possible rewards won't be enough to entice players to play boss-takedown content.

Or, if kuva isn't tied to the boss-takedown content, then perhaps add a clan passive for additional kuva gains while in a squad with clanmates?