The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #94 Overview

AM-Bunny

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

I would like that confirmed as well? 

Yeah, I already missed the Targis Prime twice and the Edo Prime armour as well. Seeing as Mag was only unvaulted last year it would be quite sad if they don't unvault prime accessories anymore since targis prime also came with the Mag unvaulting in 2016

58 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Even though Ballas has narrated all of the Prime trailers, I don't think his voice is reserved exclusively for them... I honestly don't think the teaser has anything to do with a new Prime simply because Oberon Prime is too new... I think it's something else.

That is certainly possible. I was also thinking it could be completely unrelated to a new Prime especially since we just got Oberon Prime. If this isn't related to Equinox I think it has something to do with a big reveal at Tennocon.

Edit: I'm now sure this is for something much bigger than a prime frame. The teaser was put up on Facebook and the description says: "The Origin System will never be the same." This is clearly something big and it will be revealed at Tennocon.

Edited by TruthArbiter

Well, I was going to buy Rhino Prime when he was unvaulted since I thought it would come with some primed armor but since you get Mag with him... DE you really need to stop this bundling crap on unvaultings. You have missed out of quite a bit of money from me at this point with bundling things I will never spend money on with things I actually want. I can't possibly imagine that many people are willing to pay a higher price for something they want because it includes something they absolutely don't want. Also why Mag already? Isn't there some prime armor set or even syandana that people surely want more than one of the worst Warframes in the game?

• Hoping to release Harrow before Tennocon

lmfao ffs this mean harrow will be out in mid july then

:facepalm::facepalm: DE gotta carry on with the delays, right ?

the only thing i was hoping for next week but whatever

PS: if you want to encourage players to go back on EARTH even after the remaster, make sure you add some lvl's 100+ nodes overthere, cus many veterans ( keyword MANY, not ALL ) can't give a rats a_ss about fighting lvl's 1 just cus the planet is pretty pretty fancy cutie

Edited by arm4geddon-117

1 minute ago, Chaos.Blades said:

Well, I was going to buy Rhino Prime when he was unvaulted since I thought it would come with some primed armor but since you get Mag with him... DE you really need to stop this bundling crap on unvaultings. You have missed out of quite a bit of money from me at this point with bundling things I will never spend money on with things I actually want. I can't possibly imagine that many people are willing to pay a higher price for something they want because it includes something they absolutely don't want. Also why Mag already? Isn't there some prime armor set or even syandana that people surely want more than one of the worst Warframes in the game?

If it will be anything like winter's unvaulting, you`ll be able to buy them separately, so you are not forced to get Mag. 

5 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

If it will be anything like winter's unvaulting, you`ll be able to buy them separately, so you are not forced to get Mag. 

That was called fire and ice and included syandanas. I see no indication that is the case this time.

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah most boring devstream I've ever watched, only time I ever tabbed away. Still, considering Tennocon is almost here, I should have expected that they wouldn't really tell or show us anything of real substance. 

As bad as it sounds I think I've seen worse. Unfortunately sometimes it seems once they get started they keep veering off track until someone really forces them back. They should try and not waste time answering Twitch questions either unless the cooldown is increased dramatically. The chat room gets flooded and it's clear it's hard to answer decent questions. But yeah, TennoCon being so close doesn't help.

Funnily enough one of the best streams I've seen, not to discount Rebecca, was when Sheldon hosted it. He kept firing off question after question and pushed for answers and suitable ones at that.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

"And here's our new shield frame fighting our new toxin enemy"

*dies 46 times with god-mode on*

Yeah.... And they still thought:

'Oh we need to make the enemy more tanky so he lives longer'

I'm sorry, what?

Edited by Naith

Did they try to scan the plants for Apothics in the new shiny Earth? I have a feeling it will be hell to see stuff now. The scanning hit box is already iffy as they are sometimes. I better get scanning just in case.

Edited by Hakugami

3 hours ago, TruthArbiter said:

Curious about the teaser. I know a lot of people are thinking Hydroid, but it screams Equinox to me. The change from day to night and I think Ballas says " The two miracles require sacrifice".

I interpret it as an active day/night cycle within the duration of one mission. It coincide with the Earth re-work.

E2A: Also, can hear "birds" during daytime (new bird enemy). Maybe a day/night cycle dependent mob spawn.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

4 hours ago, TruthArbiter said:

Curious about the teaser. I know a lot of people are thinking Hydroid, but it screams Equinox to me. The change from day to night and I think Ballas says " The two miracles require sacrifice".

Harrow is a warframe that embodies sacrifice. So perhaps it was just a short tease for the new warframe itself?

4 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Even though Ballas has narrated all of the Prime trailers, I don't think his voice is reserved exclusively for them... I honestly don't think the teaser has anything to do with a new Prime simply because Oberon Prime is too new... I think it's something else.

A reference to TWW "choice" meter methinks.

My speculation is an entire Arsenal of powers on a pendulum or triangular spectrum will be introduced with a quest to unlock them...with the catch being that the strength of each power depends on your TWW meter...dark/light/balance powers.

4 hours ago, TruthArbiter said:

That is certainly possible. I was also thinking it could be completely unrelated to a new Prime especially since we just got Oberon Prime. If this isn't related to Equinox I think it has something to do with a big reveal at Tennocon.

Edit: I'm now sure this is for something much bigger than a prime frame. The teaser was put up on Facebook and the description says: "The Origin System will never be the same." This is clearly something big and it will be revealed at Tennocon.

Yes! I agree. Ok, the video transitions day to night maybe has left people in doubt, and those people are confident that they are a Hydroid Prime or Equinox, but no. It's too early to release another Prime.

Could be new earth teaser? Maybe. But we already see it, don't need this mysterious teaser.
Harrow teaser? Same ^

So, TennoCon is coming, maybe we have some Umbra news. At least, I hope.