Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #94 Overview

AM-Bunny

devstream94banner.png

Harrow Gameplay
• More Harrow gameplay was shown on the newly re-mastered Earth tileset
• Simultaneous Lex Prime and Kestrel gameplay shown
• New Nox Grineer Chem enemy (from Oberon Prime trailer) was shown 
• The new Tenno Speargun weapon W'Rath was shown -- this weapon is able to place Bullet Attractors on enemy's heads
• Watch gameplay HERE
• Hoping to release Harrow before Tennocon

225d69b735aeb66cef089623454c7484.png5df2a7b45f8ee759d7c6c5f80b93bc3d.png

Friend Notes
• You can add notes to Friend Requests sent, and you can edit notes of all your friends to keep track of them easier

7891f348f4d61f0ca7da2150eefb0159.png433f6fe31d4e3a518158c2b242afac56.png

Other Stuff
• Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal are still planned to return, but the specifics of their release is still undecided
• The Prime Vault will open again this Summer - around Tennocon time - to make Mag Prime and Rhino Prime available again, along with their Relics
• The devs would like to make cinematic trailers for older Prime Warframes, but it's difficult to find the time to devote to it - perhaps if it was coninciding with an unvaulting or a new system or something else that put more emphasis on it
• Still no plans to include a Mod slot for Augments, although some utility focused Augments such as Nova's Wormhole can be used in the Exilus slot
• There are still plans to have Clan recruitment areas in Relays as well as more Relay features as mentioned long ago - this might be teased at Tennocon
• There may be new Archwing content teased at Tennocon including revamped Corpus Archwing enemies
• There are plans for Operator-only gameplay options, although these can't be discussed at this point
• Oberon is getting a visual update so that his power produces grass -- Oberon Prime will produce larger ferns like in the cinematic trailer
• There is something new to collect that is coming to Earth to encourage players to experience the re-mastered tileset - there will be hints in the upcoming Top Cow comic book
• Grineer Dropship shown

9759f4fc7cbcc1449870ba8134e70b60.png

Short Ballas Teaser

Still unsure about Harrow.

Not looking forward to the AoE Toxic proc spam, especially on higher levels. Still of the opinion such proc damage - primarily that which bypasses shields - should be at a set amount opposed to something which can tear your Warframe a new one within seconds due to scaling.

Edited by Naith

Just now, Naith said:

Still unsure about Harrow.

Not looking forward to the AoE Toxic proc spam, especially on higher levels.

Yeah, the energy regen seems really nice, and freezing enemies is handy, but he doesn't seem to have any way to do damage, or notably buff allies outside of energy regen. Seems like a nifty Warframe to play solo where you can go at your own pace, but would work a bit too slow with Warframe's general pace.

2 minutes ago, TruthArbiter said:

Curious about the teaser. I know a lot of people are thinking Hydroid, but it screams Equinox to me. The change from day to night and I think Ballas says " The two miracles require sacrifice".

Makes sense.

Day to night. The comments and the water which is part of Equinox's ability.

Also, I think I could see a vague pattern during the day-to-night too, but couldn't properly see it.

Edited by Naith

1 minute ago, TruthArbiter said:

Curious about the teaser. I know a lot of people are thinking Hydroid, but it screams Equinox to me. The change from day to night and I think Ballas says " The two miracles require sacrifice".

Even though Ballas has narrated all of the Prime trailers, I don't think his voice is reserved exclusively for them... I honestly don't think the teaser has anything to do with a new Prime simply because Oberon Prime is too new... I think it's something else.

4 minutes ago, TruthArbiter said:

I heard, "Not all miracles... require sacrifice."

7 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

Davy Jones prime confirmed.

Get ready for Cthulhu fashion-frame!

I think it's too soon to tease Hydroid Prime.

Another option is that this is the teaser for Umbra which seems more likely, but something tells me that it might actaully be Ballas himself that got teased... I might just overthinking it...

Just now, Husla said:

Devstream was very boring, not many questions were read. Stalled alot.

Yeah most boring devstream I've ever watched, only time I ever tabbed away. Still, considering Tennocon is almost here, I should have expected that they wouldn't really tell or show us anything of real substance. 

that devstream was a great performance

I like how they got asked about further weapon buffs and how sheldon stayed calm and professionally distracted the stream to avoid salt by bringing up the primed chamber giveaway so they didn't have to answer it. Which of course can be concluded as "we don't have any further weapon balance changes".