Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

9 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Probably just ease. Umbra reads easier than Excalibur Umbra.

They've stated Thursday is the day.

What's the evidence? Not that I don't believe you (I was banking on thursday myself), but I want to see this with my own eyes.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

What's the evidence? Not that I don't believe you (I was banking on thursday myself), but I want to see this with my own eyes.

They are playing through the quest now and find bugs then fix it and I remembered taht they said avoid dropping the quest on Friday so only Thursday left

15 minutes ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Tweet from Megan. Can't link atm.

Hmm, I can't find the tweet. Is it a reply to one of her tweets?

Even without evidence, I'm feeling a Thursday release, her forum post indicates they do NOT want to do another Friday, especially for such an important update.

Im hoping for a scene that when the Red Texts shows up tonight about The Sacrifice . The moments when all players gone crazy and you can’t even control yourself. Also, even my Internet is not too good just around 900KB/S I would like to waste 7$ for Data boost to update the quest... my Hype level keep going “ UP and DOWN” :3

https://youtu.be/hfXZ6ydgZyo 

25 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

Im hoping for a scene that when the Red Texts shows up tonight about The Sacrifice . The moments when all players gone crazy and you can’t even control yourself. Also, even my Internet is not too good just around 900KB/S I would like to waste 7$ for Data boost to update the quest... my Hype level keep going “ UP and DOWN” :3

https://youtu.be/hfXZ6ydgZyo 

Mine is 150 kb/s. With warframe launcher its 75 to 120 kb/s I'll be whole night downloading depending the size of it, so I hope for 2 gb max. And it's not tonight it's tmr probably. Thursday.

Edited by -Ringed-Umbra-

9 minutes ago, -Ringed-Umbra- said:

Mine is 150 kb/s. With warframe launcher its 75 to 120 kb/s I'll be whole night downloading depending the size of it, so I hope for 2 gb max. And it's not tonight it's tmr probably. Thursday.

Yea, I means Thursday, my mistake, different timezone. 

2 minutes ago, The_Stalker said:

"Confident Thursday release" not confirmed but a strong confident so there's still a chance that Thursday may not be the day.

I whose just thinking to send this for you players 2 see this. Im so happy...finally! 🍻

6 minutes ago, The_Stalker said:

"Confident Thursday release" not confirmed but a strong confident so there's still a chance that Thursday may not be the day.

Tomorrow is a good day to all Warframe players.. let’s Overhype 🙌🏻🙌🏻 And thank you @The_Stalker to bring for us a good news. Primed Umbra Soon !! 

Edited by XideBeast