Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

14 minutes ago, (XB1)TriXhunt said:

So does someone found the devstream where they say that there will be other umbra?

It's kinda hard to keep track of which short comment about something not specific to be implemented in the game anytime soon being big news in a sea of hours long devstreams, there are too many. Maybe someone with too much free time lol.

Just now, Mingcrusher said:

I've been awake since Monday pressing f5. From the things my brain is making up that aren't actually there I guess I wont be able to distinguish the real Umbra update from an imaginary one.

No joke, I fell asleep last night and had a dream that I was fashioning my Umbra. Then woke up today in a panic thinking The Sacrifice was about to launch.

Just now, Blade said:

No joke, I fell asleep last night and had a dream that I was fashioning my Umbra. Then woke up today in a panic thinking The Sacrifice was about to launch.

I couldn't even fall/stay asleep due to Sacrifice last night. In bed at 10pm, got maybe three or four hours of sleep until 8am.

My dog snoring like a Grineer Galleon's cannons didn't help either, but I was just too damn excited.

8 minutes ago, Magneu said:

I couldn't even fall/stay asleep due to Sacrifice last night. In bed at 10pm, got maybe three or four hours of sleep until 8am.

My dog snoring like a Grineer Galleon's cannons didn't help either, but I was just too damn excited.

meanwhile make your doggo cosplay kubrow, will be cool 😁

7 minutes ago, Hectalva said:

Isnt the update usually 8-9pm cet

Usually yeah , but ever since they tried to shuffle up their update routine , I very vividly recall updates dropping not only on a lame day such as Friday , but dropping at a very crappy time - like 1 AM Eastern EU ST or thereabout . 

really depends on what the difference is. If there is a significant change from their original counter part other than looks then we will probably get other umbra frame but at the same time they have to try and not devalue prime frames because as is now they really dont offer much compared to the normal. If there isnt a big change then we know that its just an Excalibur prime but for everyone.

2 minutes ago, Volf3r said:

Usually yeah , but ever since they tried to shuffle up their update routine , I very vividly recall updates dropping not only on a lame day such as Friday , but dropping at a very crappy time - like 1 AM Eastern EU ST or thereabout . 

IIRC TSD was an 11pm release or something, don't remember the day. Fairly certain DE is much more prepared now, especially after the Wait Within fiasco.

i think theres a good possibility its today. this isnt just any update, its an update theyve been hammering away at for quite some time so id imagine theyre just as eager to ship it out as we are to play it. 

i know this will probably get lost in the shuffle of replies but im so excited to play this quest and im so happy to be a part of this community 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CoffeeEyes17 said:

i think theres a good possibility its today. this isnt just any update, its an update theyve been hammering away at for quite some time so id imagine theyre just as eager to ship it out as we are to play it. 

i know this will probably get lost in the shuffle of replies but im so excited to play this quest and im so happy to be a part of this community 

I'm happy to be part of it too. And I'm excited as hell to play this quest.

Now if only it'd drop already I'm losing my mind.