(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Yeah, I'm really hoping for a release today. Gives DE enough time to bug fix into the weekend, and I get to have muh scerff!!!

15 minutes ago, Mustafar24 said:

Why am I refreshing this topic all day long??? What my life has become???

same here😁

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

if its today it would be around 10 pst 

Good looking, so when 1 PM rolls around and it isn't here I'll go back to bed

16 minutes ago, Mustafar24 said:

Why am I refreshing this topic all day long??? What my life has become???

Refreshing this AND Twitter to see if Devs or Warframe account post anything...

8 minutes ago, Nowe999 said:

Refreshing this AND Twitter to see if Devs or Warframe account post anything...

I've been doing this for the last couple hours too. Well spent day off lmao

• Like 1

I don't even care about getting Umbra. I just wanna beat the Sacrifice and have sweet release from the obsessive grip of Warframe.
At least for another month.

Edited by NeroAugustine

I've been awake since Monday pressing f5. From the things my brain is making up that aren't actually there I guess I wont be able to distinguish the real Umbra update from an imaginary one.

1 minute ago, Mingcrusher said:

I've been awake since Monday pressing f5. From the things my brain is making up that aren't actually there I guess I wont be able to distinguish the real Umbra update from an imaginary one.

Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Just now, Mingcrusher said:

No joke, I fell asleep last night and had a dream that I was fashioning my Umbra. Then woke up today in a panic thinking The Sacrifice was about to launch.

Just now, Blade said:

No joke, I fell asleep last night and had a dream that I was fashioning my Umbra. Then woke up today in a panic thinking The Sacrifice was about to launch.

I couldn't even fall/stay asleep due to Sacrifice last night. In bed at 10pm, got maybe three or four hours of sleep until 8am.

My dog snoring like a Grineer Galleon's cannons didn't help either, but I was just too damn excited.

hace 7 minutos, CaptainStrawberry dijo:

I think thing in the trailer is just a urn and not Teshin. 

Yup, it's some sort of machine with smoke coming out of it. I don't see Teshin at all.

11 minutes ago, Mingcrusher said:

LOL 

8 minutes ago, Magneu said:

I couldn't even fall/stay asleep due to Sacrifice last night. In bed at 10pm, got maybe three or four hours of sleep until 8am.

My dog snoring like a Grineer Galleon's cannons didn't help either, but I was just too damn excited.

meanwhile make your doggo cosplay kubrow, will be cool 😁

7 minutes ago, Hectalva said:

Isnt the update usually 8-9pm cet

Usually yeah , but ever since they tried to shuffle up their update routine , I very vividly recall updates dropping not only on a lame day such as Friday , but dropping at a very crappy time - like 1 AM Eastern EU ST or thereabout . 

2 minutes ago, Volf3r said:

Usually yeah , but ever since they tried to shuffle up their update routine , I very vividly recall updates dropping not only on a lame day such as Friday , but dropping at a very crappy time - like 1 AM Eastern EU ST or thereabout . 

IIRC TSD was an 11pm release or something, don't remember the day. Fairly certain DE is much more prepared now, especially after the Wait Within fiasco.

i think theres a good possibility its today. this isnt just any update, its an update theyve been hammering away at for quite some time so id imagine theyre just as eager to ship it out as we are to play it. 

i know this will probably get lost in the shuffle of replies but im so excited to play this quest and im so happy to be a part of this community 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeEyes17 said:

i think theres a good possibility its today. this isnt just any update, its an update theyve been hammering away at for quite some time so id imagine theyre just as eager to ship it out as we are to play it. 

i know this will probably get lost in the shuffle of replies but im so excited to play this quest and im so happy to be a part of this community 

I'm happy to be part of it too. And I'm excited as hell to play this quest.

Now if only it'd drop already I'm losing my mind.

1 minute ago, HeartPurity said:

GIVE US UMBRA NOW! Or I will roll over my chubby kubrow again and again until it is flat 😭

I am now imagining you running up to your Kubrow and spamming 'E' until you see red text.