Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

11 minutes ago, Tangrikan said:

Oh boy , why do I have the nagging feeling in the back of my mind that DE are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Who wants to bet that they will release on Friday (as in terribly late Friday) and the fiasco from Beasts of the Sanctuary will repeat 10 fold .

Also I am willing to bet that this will translate into Limbo P access getting a free ticket to the BUG train (unfixed ,never addressed bug train that is) ....

Why do I think that the fame of the game has gotten into DE staff already and they start to emulate (very successfully ) names like EA , Acti-Bli$$ and so on .....who do not give a broken fork for their playerbase -or their staff as well , as being forced to do OT , especially in the vast world of IT due to managerial chronical shorsightedness , is nothing to look forward to .

The clock is ticking and it is relentless , and from what it looks , The Sacrifice ain't coming today .

its 11:40 AM, they are just started to work and they posted a teaser about Limbo Boi so low your hype level down, give them more time

• Like 2

I feel as though the Man in the Wall is an amalgamation of the consciousnesses of the adults who were taken by the void during the Zariman 10-0 Incident.
Namely for the following reasons:

-In WW, the Operator recalls his 'father' using the Word "Kiddo" and referring to the Void staring back and being conscious.
-One major premise of the Orokin is their ability to transfer consciousness through Oro, the white roots that weave in and out of the architecture.
-He is referred to 'Man in the Wall' which potentially alludes to these white roots, or the fleshy interior of Orokin Structures.
-Man in the Wall states that we are nothing without him, and the source of the Operator's powers are the result of the Z-10-0 incident.

As such, it could be that the Man in the Wall, is comprised of the beings that went crazy on the Zariman.
Of course, this would lead to and possibly be strengthened by other factors in game such as:

-The Eidolon, a sentient dispersing it's essence through the PoE.
-Ordis's origin story, and how Cephalons are made.
-Lotus's relationship with Natah, and Margulas.
-The concept of Continuity, and passing consciousness from one body to another.

26 minutes ago, Tangrikan said:

The clock is ticking and it is relentless , and from what it looks , The Sacrifice ain't coming today .

Dude, it's like, 12 PM over in Canada. Chances are they are just waking up.

1 minute ago, NeroAugustine said:

*licking the batter off the spoon till the cake's baked.*

Can I lick it ? Please

3 minutes ago, Mustafar24 said:

Why am I refreshing this topic all day long??? What my life has become???

Welcome to the Over-Hype clan