Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

not sure what warframe i will bring just yet but thinking of taking titania so i can pew pew pew birds an stuff
primary think i will take my vectis prime with its snazzy riven
secondary think i will take my beloved mara detron
melee might stick with my faithful othros prime
companion will be helios prime to scan all the new stuff
arcwing will be my odonata prime so i can have some protection an able to fire missiles

It's a new (very large) tile. It's not going to change the entire game. The new Focus and Operator mechanics are going to have some bleed over, though. If you pay attention to some people in the community, Zenurik and Naramon being reworked are going to kill Warframe, so take from that what you will.

I rarely use focus anyhow so that isn't a big problem for me. If I want to be invisible I'll use Loki/ash. If I want a load of energy I'll use Trinity or E plates.

Good to know that Poe is more or less what I figured I'd be. I think it would definitely be interesting if nothing else.

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX

2 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

If you pay attention to some people in the community, Zenurik and Naramon being reworked are going to kill Warframe, so take from that what you will.

In my experience, if players predict that some coming change is going to ruin Warframe forever, it usually ends up being pretty good.

Just now, FrackingBiscuit said:

In my experience, if players predict that some coming change is going to ruin Warframe forever, it usually ends up being pretty good.

The game has died several times over, at this point. Given the player count keeps going up and financials keep improving, Warframe could keep on dying as far as DE is concerned.

Hmm... well it does have the capability to fire a tethered Harpoon afterall. Maybe eventually?

On a side note I've thought that the Harpak could be the Scorpion's weapon of choice, but that's neither here nor there in this question of functionality.

Harrow - because the priest frame is the best sniper ingame for some reason

6 Forma Lanka with god Riven that hits for 700k

5 Forma Lato Prime with god Riven that melts lvl 140 eximus bombards

Galatine P with dat chroma skin

Helios for scans, later Smeeta because feral skin and resource farm.

What DE have stated about Warframe quite often is that everything they do in regards to changes and additions is a long term process of baby steps with the help of the community.

PoE is just another small step in the right direction. When the game first started there was no landing craft, it was just a basic star chart and you would just load into an instance, leave the instance and head back to the star chart. They've slowly moved from this abstract, linear, impersonal, arcade game to a more interactive and purposeful story with rich environments and meaningful decisions.

I welcome the direction they're heading where more open world like areas will be available; streaming in and out of these areas from an important locale on that given planet. I don't believe this will abolish the star chart or the landing craft, but if they were able to connect these better to the instances we enter it will really bring the game to life.

It's going to change the game eventually, but not right away. We'll see more PoE-like open maps throughout the star chart, which will likely end up having a major impact on powers and weapons since both are currently designed with very close ranges in mind. Similarly, future enemy design will take such massive open areas into account (Juggernaut rework back to its original size, wut wut). More than likely archwing will get touched as well—I expect they'll eventually figure out a way to include archwing weapons, which will in turn require retuning enemies and the like.

But immediately after it launches? Aside from focus and a few other areas, Warframe will be the same game it is now.

13 hours ago, --Caranthir-Ar-Feiniel-- said:

so the situation is different this this, normally we used to the longer the minutes, waves, rounds etc the hardest the enemies,

but in PoE the Further we go the stronger the enemies, so in my time watching few stream, prime time, if not sure if it has End map. and is it mean its endless.. 

It is not endless, the terrain is 3 km2 but i think DE mentioned something about the highest levels being above sortie level (but it could have been above starchart level).

On 25.9.2017 at 5:46 AM, Aesir_Ellorium said:

I wouldn't be that worried about Destiny 2 if I were you, I played D1 religiously on my Xbox One and the base game ran bone dry of content in 25/30 hours (minus the raid.) According to some clanmates who already have Destiny 2 on console, it's worse than its predecessor in terms of content and motivation to play.

If anything, I think Destiny 2 releasing on PC will bolster the Warframe community. Destiny 2 is locked at 30 FPS on the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, a lot of people on the Bungie (Destiny devs) forums are pretty upset over the fact that the "worlds most powerful console" can't run a late 2017 release at more than 30 frames and are debating migrating to PC. Also, Destiny 1 had two $20 DLCs, two $40 expansions, plus tons of microtransactions all on top of a full-priced $60 title. If anyone gets Destiny 2 for PC, they'll undoubtedly hear of Warframe since Bungie took tons of ideas from it and it's a F2P game. They'll realize how great Warframe and DE are compared to other greedy triple-A devs.

Fun fact: the other day I read an article titled "Warframe: Can this f2p shooter keep up with Destiny?"

After all I have seen about Destiny it should be

Destiny: Can this pay to play shooter keep up with Warframe?

Frame : Frost, Harrow, Wukong, and others tank frame
primary : opticor, lenz, vectis prime, tigris prime, buzlok, ignis wraith, javlok
secondary : euphona, pandero, atomos
melee : boltace, orvius, S&A prime, zenistar
companion : helios prime, smeeta, carrier prime (if they can shoot those plant)

but the most important thing is fashion.
let my frost guide your way :D
ในภาพอาจจะมี กลางคืน และ สถานที่ในร่ม