Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve AI testing big monsters in PoE

7 minutes ago, Azuregore said:

The term PoE is gonna troll me too much... I keep thinking Paths of Exile and not Plains of Eidelon...

Some of us Tenno have known the PoE acronym to be associated with Destiny's Prison of Elders.

For future, we should call it WF:PoE to de-confuse it from other things like ^.
One more thing!

Lephantis' feet are touching the ground. Usually if, say, me as my Warframe, was walking down stairs, the feet wouldn't align to the surface(s), but if Steve can perfect this tech, then I hope to see it on everything.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
One more thing!

18 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Lephantis' feet are touching the ground. Usually if, say, me as my Warframe, was walking down stairs, the feet wouldn't align to the surface(s), but if Steve can perfect this tech, then I hope to see it on everything.

It's nice to see ragdoll physics on foot placement. That always bugged me!

POEidolon? Yeah WF-PoE does fit, but WF:PoE is Official?

Spoiler

Yeah this is going to be tough, but DIGITAL EXTREME (Alongside THOUSANDS of Tennos) we can get this right(eventually)).

I think now that with Eidolons, they might even spawn like in game Juggernaut, which is pretty OK if you going to stay nightfall.

1 hour ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Looks like he's got inverse kinematics working for the Lephantis model.

Can we

1 hour ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Some of us Tenno have known the PoE acronym to be associated with Destiny's Prison of Elders.

Can we call it PEE? Plains of Exciting Eidolon

9 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

Looks like he's got inverse kinematics working for the Lephantis model.

I'm not sure if it should be called that though, but if that works, I want him to try it out on EVERYTHING.
With legs that is. Starting with Razorbacks, Jackals, Ambulases, and any other big thing, and then honing it down onto smaller entities like Juggernauts, Jackals, Bursas, Warframes, and Operators.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Be carefull. Overhyping might lead disappointment

I get to go fishing in warframe... No more room to be disappointed for me. My bar is honestly set pretty low so so long as they deliver exactly what they did in the video with no added assumptions im happy. 

3 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

One more thing!

Oh, your talking about Inverse Kinematics. Yeah, I'm aware of that tech. Mainly because I play MWO and we have been waiting for IK for a long time. Seriously, the wait period we have put up with for that puts any of the DElayed waits to shame.

2 hours ago, Azuregore said:

I can only imagine the update being called Steve now.... What monstrosity has my mind created...

You know, as an MH Fan, Steve is pretty funny when it comes to monsters.

MH4U-Seregios Render 001

• Before the release of its official name, Yuri of Capcom-Unity jokingly referred to its name as "Steve" as a reply to a fan's comment regarding the Monster. [1]

I'm not saying DE Steve is a Seregios, of course. That'd be crazy.