Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know you're still a noob when...[Share your best noob moments]

(XBOX)GalacticNights

... after almost two years of playing Warframe solo with a maxed out Excalibur, you finally figure out how to upgrade mods.

and that playing solo with unranked mods is like punching yourself with a table.

also: oooooooohhhhhh so that's what forma does!!

I feel like such an idiot sometimes xD

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone in the community had noobish moments like these before? I'm sure I'm not the only one!

22 minutes ago, (Xbox One)GalacticNights said:

... after almost two years of playing Warframe solo with a maxed out Excalibur, you finally figure out how to upgrade mods.

and that playing solo with unranked mods is like punching yourself with a table.

also: oooooooohhhhhh so that's what forma does!!

I feel like such an idiot sometimes xD

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone in the community had noobish moments like these before? I'm sure I'm not the only one!

........how do you manage to do that?

Didn't you at least one go over to the mod workbench and see what it did? Try out all the different options and such?

Though I can't even imagine how much Endo and how many duplicate mods you had.

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

50 minutes ago, (Xbox One)GalacticNights said:

Two years playing without having bothered asking other players or consulted the Wiki to know more? I am pretty sure noobing the least of your perks...

my first exaclibur prime encounter was 1 year in. And i though to myself i need to farm that. So just farm and farm and farm (im noob and i didn't see any wiki or going to forum)

and i never got any of his part.

then i ask about it with clan mate. And ..... we had a big laugh 😅

38 minutes ago, X3Evanescence said:

I thought my aim was good.

Until I tried Conclave and got absolutely destroyed.:facepalm:

Depends... how was your ping? 40-60 is perfect, 61-100 is worrying, 101-125 you are confused, 126 beyond... you are taking 10-15 shots to kill someone who is half a second ahead of you, and that makes a :poop: ton of difference: they can kill you in 5 shots if their ping is good.

What's my biggest noob moment.... My entire Warframe experience perhaps? The only time I don't feel like a noob is when I'm helping a friend who hasn't played in a few months, or when I'm just helping new players with Saturn and lower... Otherwise, I'm the biggest noob you'll find out there. 

(I thought Excalibur Prime was a Warframe that anyone could get, but just didn't want it because Excalibur was (Supposedly) a bad Warframe.)

My first and only Prime for a whole year was Volt Prime. My second was Ash Prime... That was achieved a month ago.

I haven't achieved any Prime weapons thinking to myself, "Well, surely they aren't superior." 

Sees someone with any prime weapon that I have the orignial version of

"Hmm... Maybe I should change my investment..."

Continues to sell any and all prime weapon and Warframe pieces I get my hands on.