The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No hype site yet?

Hypernaut1

53 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

They said they were aiming for late September to October.

So just take a chill pill, we don't need them rushing it out and having a super buggy mess like TWW at release.

I don't think any amount of time can prevent a buggy mess. They do a far better job patching things up after thousands of us break it.

It doesn't sound like they're rushing at all' but I know they're working hard

Edited by Hypernaut1

You know, I would rather that they not put out a hype site and then hit the near certain delay that will get everyone all pissed off and angry everywhere.
Instead I would like for them to just get it out when they get it out in a way that will minimize the complaints over perceived delays.

While the hype sites can be fun I just see them as mostly a reason for people to try to cause drama and get angry at DE for not following a strict "Hype sites are 7 days only how dare you make it go for 10!!!" and such non-sense that we have seen for every other hype site DE has released to date.

18 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

You know, I would rather that they not put out a hype site and then hit the near certain delay that will get everyone all pissed off and angry everywhere.
Instead I would like for them to just get it out when they get it out in a way that will minimize the complaints over perceived delays.

While the hype sites can be fun I just see them as mostly a reason for people to try to cause drama and get angry at DE for not following a strict "Hype sites are 7 days only how dare you make it go for 10!!!" and such non-sense that we have seen for every other hype site DE has released to date.

Yeah I agree, I can understand why they do hype sites since it brings the hype level even higher than it already is and DE wants players to get hyped. However, if you release it out of the blue, the hype would be even higher if there was no hype site since no one would know when it would come out.

For OP, I'm likely guessing tomorrow, if it's not tomorrow, next week.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yeah I agree, I can understand why they do hype sites since it brings the hype level even higher than it already is and DE wants players to get hyped. However, if you release it out of the blue, the hype would be even higher if there was no hype site since no one would know when it would come out.

For OP, I'm likely guessing tomorrow, if it's not tomorrow, next week.

Yea but im hoping for today because of primetime...

To be honest,they probably shouldn't have said they were aiming for this month until they had a date they were (mostly) sure of. Although,it is probably pretty hard to be sure of a date since there is always a chance that they'll discover a new bug and have to delay the release to fix it.

32 minutes ago, DSkycroft said:

To be honest,they probably shouldn't have said they were aiming for this month until they had a date they were (mostly) sure of. Although,it is probably pretty hard to be sure of a date since there is always a chance that they'll discover a new bug and have to delay the release to fix it.

You know when some games are shows for the first thime they show release date and in many month s game arrives in that same time when they hint the released day. But not here,umbra for example and many many updates. So why this is going to be different? We need 2 learn that we need to waith 5 more times,when DE say that it wil come out,maybe longer 😁👍DE is more focusing on pax west or east then releasing update on time, sorry DE but we all know that this is the truth and thats why it hurts.

Edited by Vlada91

12 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Hhmm... I wonder if that glowing thing in the distance is what the Eidolon is trying to ge to.

I whose thinking the same but we have time when we can fight and kill in that,and when timers stops he is gone and that it. So maybe its just tower that can kill you 😂

13 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

That glowing thing looks like one of the Orokin structures that create a barrier around the entire plains (which protects Cetus and the rest of the planet from a roaming Teralyst). There were many of these seen during the demos.

Speaking of roaming things.

This Sentient fragment we fight is being called a "Teralyst" in the demo while everyone, even Steve is calling it an Eidolon. Are they using "Eidolon" to actually describe those roaming fragments instead of it being their names? "Teralyst, an Eidolon of a Sentient"?