Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, MickeyTJR said:

Right I get this, but at least when you were in the middle of a large fight you weren't getting pulled away b y one guy. We spent a bit of time knocking it's shields down and started to get through on damage only to be pulled away and mission ended even though we had lives and stuff left.

What is so hard about give people an option to leave the squad when they reach the gate and just finish the mission for them? That way people can do whatever they want and leave when they want.

This whole everyone has to leave at the same time is a bit silly in the open world concept.

I hear ya on that, but there's still the matter of matchmaking was horribly, horribly bugged. I was not inviting people and it still put people into a squad. I didn't even know the two extras who got tossed into an invite only squad. We almost were pulled from fishing during that even which was really annoying. They really need to add something to where when you're with totally random people they can leave and you stay...should just do it like defense where if one person wants to leave they can and it doesn't effect the entire squad.

5 minutes ago, Mirathyl said:

It's meant for corpus enemies it's not at all useless.

It is.

You have toxin. No one cares about Corpus because no one wanst to fight it as well with amount of stuff that robs you of you powers with this faction.

It still should had a cap. Not being nerfed to the ground.

Edited by -Temp0-

Just now, Malvavisc0 said:

Thanks for fixes

Please fix this

Clipping is not something you can iron out 100%. It's not a bug and not something you can just simply fix. If that were the case then I should be filing a report en masse about how all besides 2 or 3 of them clip with trinity and her prime. I don't though since it's not a bug and it's not something they just simply can fix.

Eidolon going back to being a bullet sponge mess that takes forever for a very limited reward not worth the time? Nice!.

I don't get the nerf outright, I get maybe decreasing it's effectiveness but outright stopping it is goign to push people away.

I can't rank up quills now. I'm at 4925/5000, and it says "Standing is at maximum for this syndicate" when I try to turn in the last core I need to max it out. 

You can bypass it by typing in 1 instead of hitting the + 

Edited by ChadWicky
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, EDYinnit said:

So Shield Disruption is no longer effective, but no mention of actually rebalancing the fight to be reasonable without it?

Typical DE. Destroy the beneficial effects, leave all the aggressively un-fun ones.

IMO the Eidelon fight is tough, but not unfair. I suggest you try getting a group of friends together with some decent ability synergy. Trinity can really help! <3

57 minutes ago, EternoRetorno said:

Shield Disruption might as well be removed from the game now.

Not at all. It's sure to be useful for the some-day-coming Nef Anyo boss fight, thanks to him being Corpus and their obsession with those Shields.........before its effects are removed from him about 22 hours later, of course.